ADVERTISEMENT

It’s like Archie wants to be fired...

I said last game that I think he's quit. I think he's ready for a huge buyout and to be done with these players. The players have certainly quit on him. This effort at home on this day is unacceptable.
He will have to leave on his own. They will never fire him.

We aren't that good either tbh. The road win today against a mediocre team will help the tournament resume. It's still all in front of both teams, turn the season around and finish strong or fade away into disappointment.

When I heard Knight was showing up I thought the emotion would raise the play of IU like a secret weapon they finally pulled out when they really needed it.

As a Purdue fan I'm happy to see Squiggy stay and coach, I don't see how they can keep him around barring a tournament bid or a surprise B1G tournament run?

We aren't that good either tbh. The road win today against a mediocre team will help the tournament resume. It's still all in front of both teams, turn the season around and finish strong or fade away into disappointment.

When I heard Knight was showing up I thought the emotion would raise the play of IU like a secret weapon they finally pulled out when they really needed it.

As a Purdue fan I'm happy to see Squiggy stay and coach, I don't see how they can keep him around barring a tournament bid or a surprise B1G tournament run?
After today there is zero reason to keep him around. He and the kids should be ashamed. Today was as awful a performance as I have ever witnessed in light of the circumstances.

Reactions: Lucy01
The problem now (not factoring in buyout money) is a new coach gets at least a two year honeymoon too. You have gotta KNOW a new hire is gonna succeed.

I said last game that I think he's quit. I think he's ready for a huge buyout and to be done with these players. The players have certainly quit on him. This effort at home on this day is unacceptable.
I said that and was blasted. Some guy gave me crap about being able to read body language. It doesn’t take a genius to see that he cares but no longer knows what to do? He’s like a deer in head lights at the moment. He’s never experienced a run this bad in his coaching career and he’s lost. My main issue is the lack of fundamentals at this point. Poor screening, passing, and a lot of other things. It’s just sad to watch and he knows it.

Reactions: IUgradman
I don’t think Miller has quit, but he obviously doesn’t have any idea how to right the ship. He’s failed to recruit well in the backcourt, and it’s really killing them. There’s no quick fix, either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT