ADVERTISEMENT

Is Trump psycho?

No the left is...so much so they leave people f*cked, stranded, and dying just to run him out of office. Wake up you idiots. The idiot dems have been ON record saying even before Trump was elected they would oust him. The dems are crooked as hell...fisa warrants, steele dossier, whistleblower, schiff saying he had proof for 3 years...well then bring it you idiot! He can't, except "he said, she said, they said, 4th party hear say!

Now this cover up. WTF? Buried stories. So brought to you by one of the most crooked MSM outlets here ya go! https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/18/...1W8Y9zgWI0NW67AJ3x1Y-yVpQyEFRvu-MqQaSti1vblcs

Get help water cooler you are all tricked, fooled, and suckered! There have been many on record saying DC looks out for their own. They are all are crooked! If you think they aren't then you are living under a box of rocks. The reason Trump scares the livin shit out of all of them is because he is not one of theirs!!! If you argue this you are blind as a bat! If you think for one minute the left OR right elected officials that have been in office for years are legit then I have a great opportunity for you to buy land in Chernobyl. One of Trumps agenda's! Drain the swamp! Get em out! I hope he does before he leaves office!

Last edited:
No the left is...so much so they leave people f*cked, stranded, and dying just to run him out of office. Wake up you idiots. The idiot dems have been ON record saying even before Trump was elected they would oust him. The dems are crooked as hell...fisa warrants, steele dossier, whistleblower, schiff saying he had proof for 3 years...well then bring it you idiot! He can't, except "he said, she said, they said, 4th party hear say! Now this cover up. WTF? Buried stories. https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/18/...1W8Y9zgWI0NW67AJ3x1Y-yVpQyEFRvu-MqQaSti1vblcs

Get help water cooler you are all tricked, fooled, and suckered!
You are hopeless, amigo!:(

Reactions: MaxCoke
So you think its okay to hide aid and even cover it up when it was sent, sitting at ports years ago when the disaster happened...okay. And now there are warehouses full of aid uncovered?

You think DC is ok? Melting pot! You like no term limits? You want gov't to take our guns? You want abortions? You want criminals pouring into this country undocumented? You like muslims in office? You want to vote for someone giving away free shit? What else you lookin for?

So you think its okay to hide aid and even cover it up when it was sent, sitting at ports years ago when the disaster happened...okay. And now there are warehouses full of aid uncovered? No more foreign diseases!

You think DC is ok? NO Sir! Melting pot! NO Sir ! You like no term limits? NO Sir! You want gov't to take our guns? NO Sir! You want abortions? NO Sir! You want criminals pouring into this country undocumented? NO Sir! You like muslims in office? NO Sir! You want to vote for someone giving away free shit? Hell NO! Except this below

Shirt-Coming-soon-President-of-United-States-Donald-Trump-4-more-years-shirt-1.jpg

So you think its okay to hide aid and even cover it up when it was sent, sitting at ports years ago when the disaster happened...okay. And now there are warehouses full of aid uncovered?

You think DC is ok? Melting pot! You like no term limits? You want gov't to take our guns? You want abortions? You want criminals pouring into this country undocumented? You like muslims in office? You want to vote for someone giving away free shit? What else you lookin for?
I just need to know, you aren’t a real person, are you? I mean you have to be just trolling.

Reactions: meridian
No the left is...so much so they leave people f*cked, stranded, and dying just to run him out of office. Wake up you idiots. The idiot dems have been ON record saying even before Trump was elected they would oust him. The dems are crooked as hell...fisa warrants, steele dossier, whistleblower, schiff saying he had proof for 3 years...well then bring it you idiot! He can't, except "he said, she said, they said, 4th party hear say!

Now this cover up. WTF? Buried stories. So brought to you by one of the most crooked MSM outlets here ya go! https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/18/...1W8Y9zgWI0NW67AJ3x1Y-yVpQyEFRvu-MqQaSti1vblcs

Get help water cooler you are all tricked, fooled, and suckered! There have been many on record saying DC looks out for their own. They are all are crooked! If you think they aren't then you are living under a box of rocks. The reason Trump scares the livin shit out of all of them is because he is not one of theirs!!! If you argue this you are blind as a bat! If you think for one minute the left OR right elected officials that have been in office for years are legit then I have a great opportunity for you to buy land in Chernobyl. One of Trumps agenda's! Drain the swamp! Get em out! I hope he does before he leaves office!

IFW, your feelings about what I call "the establishment" are felt by a good many who unashamedly stand behind Trump.

What I find interesting is that many of those Republicans who supported establishment GOP figures such as GWB and Romney now stand with the Trump anti establishment sentiments. Curiously Romney seems reluctant to fully join this newly found coalition.

So you think DC is ok? Melting pot! You like no term limits? You want gov't to take our guns? You want abortions? You want criminals pouring into this country undocumented? You like muslims in office? You want to vote for someone giving away free shit? What else you lookin for?
DC is much more corrupt now than it was three years ago.

America always has been a melting pot, and that's it's greatest strength. If you don't like that, your Pakistani cardiologist says "No more pizza for you!"

Yeah, I want government to take your guns. At least the high-powered, high capacity, semi-automatic ones.

I'm an old white guy, so I don't anticipate being knocked up. On the other hand, if my wife or daughter wants an abortion, then they should have that option, regardless of YOUR religious beliefs.

Undocumented immigrants are less likely to commit crime than native-born Americans, so if you want less crime, how about more abortions?

I don't like ANY religious people in office. Muslims are no different from Christians in terms of desirability to me.

What "free shit" are we talking about? I keep hearing about the "free stuff" us libs want, yet as a hard-working taxpayer I don't have a clue what that stuff is, let alone how it's "free"...?

What "free shit" are we talking about? I keep hearing about the "free stuff" us libs want, yet as a hard-working taxpayer I don't have a clue what that stuff is, let alone how it's "free"...?
That always slays me coming from today's Republicans. They want "free" tax cuts. The tax cuts will increase revenue more than they decrease it. The deficit and debt will be wiped out soon. Believe me.

DC is much more corrupt now than it was three years ago.

America always has been a melting pot, and that's it's greatest strength. If you don't like that, your Pakistani cardiologist says "No more pizza for you!"

Yeah, I want government to take your guns. At least the high-powered, high capacity, semi-automatic ones.

I'm an old white guy, so I don't anticipate being knocked up. On the other hand, if my wife or daughter wants an abortion, then they should have that option, regardless of YOUR religious beliefs.

Undocumented immigrants are less likely to commit crime than native-born Americans, so if you want less crime, how about more abortions?

I don't like ANY religious people in office. Muslims are no different from Christians in terms of desirability to me.

I appreciate your opinion...

Do you know how I know he is right? It's because the Democrats want witnesses in the Senate. The House was the place for all witnesses and proof to be brought about. The Senate is supposed to act as the jury to look at all the evidence THE HOUSE brought forth. By the Democrats wanting more witnesses and evidence in the Senate they are admitting that either the House didn't do their job well enough or that there isn't anything there such as a high crime and misdemeanor.

Do you know how I know he is right? It's because the Democrats want witnesses in the Senate. The House was the place for all witnesses and proof to be brought about. The Senate is supposed to act as the jury to look at all the evidence THE HOUSE brought forth. By the Democrats wanting more witnesses and evidence in the Senate they are admitting that either the House didn't do their job well enough or that there isn't anything there such as a high crime and misdemeanor.
That's simply not true. The Senate normally has witnesses at impeachment trials. What you're calling for is the equivalent of telling a prosecutor he's allowed to make an opening statement, and submit documents into evidence, but he's not allowed to call anyone to the stand.

Last edited:

Just VanBubbleMan taking the bait again. Why won’t they just release the evidence? Trump said yesterday that he had it.

As I said, you are hopeless! I am not going to waste my time to engage in a pissing match with you.
Assuming that you will not lie (especially as a preacher), jot down which of the 10 commandments your hero Trump has not broken. That is, without lying; I believe "thou shall not lie" is one of the commandments.

P.S.: I am assuming that the Ten commandments are still live. Be honest about your answer. If not, I am going to tell God all about you!

Last edited:
Reactions: sglowrider
As I said, you are hopeless! I am not going to waste my time to engage in a pissing match with you.
Assuming that you will not lie (especially as a preacher), jot down which of the 10 commandments your hero Trump has not broken. That is, without lying; I believe "thou shall not lie" is one of the commandments.

P.S.: I am assuming that the Ten commandments are still live. Be honest about your answer. If are not, I am going to tell God about you!
Like Trump would allow the House to gather evidence-they were blocked at every stage and why would you do that Van if you were innocent?

That's simply not true. The Senate normally has witnesses at impeachment trials. What your calling for is the equivalent of telling a prosecutor he's allowed to make an opening statement, and submit documents into evidence, but he's not allowed to call anyone to the stand.
His entire existence is fact free.

Oh Van. Maybe you missed the part where’s Trump refused to let anyone testify? Answer this question. If he is innocent, why won’t he let the people who could prove it tell their story? This isn’t rocket science.

Or lack thereof.

Your logic (or lack thereof) is that the prosecutor's office indicts someone (house of Representatives), makes opening arguments (Senate), the defense team makes opening arguments, and that's the end of the trial. Jury decides.

That works in Russia, North Korea, and China just fine. I'm willing to pay for your one-way ticket to the dictatorship of your choice.

Guys, Republicans, with this argument alone, are proving that their sheep have taken blissful ignorance to epic proportions. Twilight Zone couldn't have created something this bizarre.

Last edited:
Like Trump would allow the House to gather evidence-they were blocked at every stage and why would you do that Van if you were innocent?
Your logic (or lack thereof) is that the prosecutor's office indicts someone, makes opening arguments, the defense team makes opening arguments, and that's the end of the trial. Jury decides.

That works in Russia, North Korea, and China just fine. I'm willing to pay for your one-way ticket to the dictatorship of your choice.
I am not sure, but I have a hunch that our pastor might find China too liberal for him.:(

078cd11fb8270f52499de66cdf962006.jpg

To be pedantic: "Thou shalt not bear false whitness against thy neighbour"

meridian said:
To be pedantic: "Thou shalt not bear false whitness against thy neighbour"
Thanks for participating in our conversation. Just to let you know that I was using easy English to help our preacher.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT