ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana Primary - Who ya got?

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
Hillary would be the least popular nominee ever.....except for Trump.

Anybody voting for Cruz or Trump should probably shoot themselves for the good of society.

Voting for anybody else not named Bernie means you should feel bad about yourself, but you can live for now.

Bernie is a joke.. sorry dude has lived off the Government basically his whole life. If I were to carry out Bernie's message in real life I would be tossed in jail for theft but since it is the Government it is completely legal.

I can't stand any of the candidates they all freaking suck. I hope and pray that someone halfway decent runs as an Independent or Libertarian. Serious we have 300,000,000+ people in the US and we have 4-5 of the worst candidates running for president. We couldn't find 4 better people... The establishment got its candidates I guess and then Trump being a narcissistic bafoon decided to grow his ego and now we are stuck with this $#!T Storm.

As a veteran, Bernie is the only politician I can point too that I feel has my back. His record over 30 years supports my statement.

There is not one republican politician I can make the same claim about.

The problem Ungar is the establishment wants to maintain the status quo. At least Bernie wants to change that. But don't worry, Hillary will be plenty enough Republican for you.

She's pro-Wall Street, pro-war, pro-prison, pro-Israel, pro bomb the Middle East. Sounds GOP to me.

When in doubt, vote for the candidate that is the least religious. That avoids most of the biggest fools.

Reactions: MaxCoke
1 He is going to make America great again
2 going to negotiate better deals
3 going to build a wall for immigration
4 Women's rights he employees more women than any candidate
HOW is he going to do this? I can say I'm going to go to the moon, but that doesn't mean I actually have a plan to do so. He's like every other politician.

As a veteran, Bernie is the only politician I can point too that I feel has my back. His record over 30 years supports my statement.

There is not one republican politician I can make the same claim about.

The problem Ungar is the establishment wants to maintain the status quo. At least Bernie wants to change that. But don't worry, Hillary will be plenty enough Republican for you.

She's pro-Wall Street, pro-war, pro-prison, pro-Israel, pro bomb the Middle East. Sounds GOP to me.

I agree with Bernie on 1 thing. If you send men and women to war you take care of them when they get back. Our Gov. has failed miserably at doing that. The VA is a mess and has pretty much killed my Aunt and Uncle.

Bernie is a career politician... what has he done outside of politics NOTHING.. that is not what we need that is not what our founders wanted. He lives off our dime just like all the other career politicians both Republican and Democrat. I don't care what party you for or against they both suck. What really is laughable is watching "politicians" go into office and have a decent amount of money but when they leave they are multi-millionaires. Harry Reid is a prime example of that.

Last edited:
Why do all you lefties support Bernie? I assumed you were all college educated with high paying jobs that will stand to lose even more of your paycheck.
I voted for Sanders because he is the only honest one running.Irespected Kasich until he made the deal with Cruz.

Every time I see a car with a Trump sticker, ( never happens in Btown, thankfully) I drive up to see what the idiot looks like. And I'm never surprised. My favorite was this weekend at a stoplight. Old guy with his matching Make America Great again hat on... Picks his nose and yup, then eats it. Then turns to see who saw him. I let him know I did. Not surprised at all.
As a booger eater why isn't he supporting Cruz?

giphy.gif

I agree with Bernie on 1 thing. If you send men and women to war you take care of them when they get back. Our Gov. has failed miserably at doing that. The VA is a mess and has pretty much killed my Aunt and Uncle.

Bernie is a career politician... what has he done outside of politics NOTHING.. that is not what we need that is not what our founders wanted. He lives off our dime just like all the other career politicians both Republican and Democrat. I don't care what party you for or against they both suck. What really is laughable is watching "politicians" go into office and have a decent amount of money but when they leave they are multi-millionaires. Harry Reid is a prime example of that.

He is the only politician who hasn't become super rich by being a politician.

He has actually used his position as a public servant unlike 99% of the others.

He has about 30 years of consistency with his message. He is the anti politician compared to the others.

Trump is a joke, plain and simple. He gets the simple minded vote, which, unfortunately, is a big group in the US right now.

I think there should be a tiered voting system the more more money you make the more votes you have and if you are on government subsidies you get no vote!

He has about 30 years of consistency with his message. He is the anti politician compared to the others.

Trump is a joke, plain and simple. He gets the simple minded vote, which, unfortunately, is a big group in the US right now.
Why are you afraid of Trump?

I think there should be a tiered voting system the more more money you make the more votes you have and if you are on government subsidies you get no vote!
That's kind of how it works in practice now. That's the problem. Oh, and post some boobs.

Why are you afraid of Trump?

I'm not afraid of Trump, I'm afraid of a country where people vote for him.

He is the worst candidate in my lifetime. There is no close runner up.

I hope he wins and runs the country into the ground. It's the only way the sub idiots will finally get that they are sub idiots.

I hope he wins and runs the country into the ground. It's the only way the sub idiots will finally get that they are sub idiots.
Trouble is we don't have far to go. I agree he's the worst candidate in our lifetime, but he's not the only guy capable of running the country into the ground. Matter of fact, others have already proven they can do it. So, he's actually behind in that race.

Reactions: Lucy01

I hope he wins and runs the country into the ground. It's the only way the sub idiots will finally get that they are sub idiots.[/QUOT
I disagree Jimmy Carter was, is,and always will be the worst by far

He won't win, but he does set a bad precedence. The next hate monger may not be a full shit con-artist like he is.

There's one good thing about him: he's helping identify who the true idiots are. It's a litmus test of intelligence and social understanding.

Orange people suck ..

I disagree Jimmy Carter was, is,and always will be the worst by far

I am curious, I have followed the process so far but I still have no idea what Trumps plans are. Does he have any policy plans I can read other then, 'Make America great'.

I am curious, I have followed the process so far but I still have no idea what Trumps plans are. Does he have any policy plans I can read other then, 'Make America great'.
No I have looked for them to,I voted for him because of his Business experience and to get back at the news media.

He won't win, but he does set a bad precedence. The next hate mondger may not be a full shit con-artist like he is.

There's one good thing about him: he's helping identify who the true idiots are. It's a litmus test of intelligence and social understanding.

Orange people suck ..

We always new the GOP had a significant % of backwardsass racist dumbasses. Now we have living breathing proof.

It doesn't make you feel any better, but it validates what we always suspected.

Either the US is going to go into the shitter, or people are going to start getting serious about politics.

People are still too comfy to actually leave their house and try to make a change.

People like VPM still believe the US poor are living like kings compared to the rest of the western world. People need to get pissed off and break things.

He's gonna build a wall ...

The Guardian (I think) wrote an article about how it would have to be done, the cost etc....

It was a really funny read. Even the sub idiot Trump supporters realize this isn't going to happen, don't they?

The Guardian (I think) wrote an article about how it would have to be done, the cost etc....

It was a really funny read. Even the sub idiot Trump supporters realize this isn't going to happen, don't they?
You have heard of the Great wall of China.

Yea, and he'll intern all the mooslims too while calling women misogynistic names..

I doubt it they know much at all. Trumps supporters come in three varieties. The old and clueless. The racist and fearful. And, the dumb beyond dumb.

I can't believe he's a candidate. I can't believe he's actually getting votes. I can't believe people haven't laughed him back to idiot reality TV land.

I joke about how stupid people are, but it was mostly a joke but in reality, there's some dumb m'fkers on this globe..

Reactions: PtownHoosier
I am going to leave now till 8o clock so talk to you later after a Trump victory

I think it's a war we can win,We could be self-sufficient! We have all the food,oil&gas we have it all.It would not be a war we just stop trading with them!

The short term psychological boost some would get from that (10 years tops) isn't worth the catastrophic consequences for the rest of us, thanks.

Besides....pansies run and hide away.

I got in trouble on the Premie for saying there are three types of Trump supporters: racist, stupid, and blowhards. Still haven't met any supporter that doesn't fall into that category. Knight and Ditka made me create the third group.

Reactions: MaxCoke
The problem isn't the tax rate, although closing some loopholes would help a lot. It\s the way the money is being spent.

And no, anybody that has looked at it knows that the 'welfare' programs are the least of our worries.

When people start complaining the lazy people are the problem I laugh. Sure there are lazy people but they are the exception and have virtually no impact on your taxes. The GOP has said this for years and now people just accept it.

The other big problem is that we have one of the least informed populaces in the world and they continue to vote for candidates that will do nothing to make government better.

If we didn't have so many C-$ level people voting, we would be better off.
Is is very true. We have a spending problem.

Until we reform SS and Medicare, nothing really matters.

I got in trouble on the Premie for saying there are three types of Trump supporters: racist, stupid, and blowhards. Still haven't met any supporter that doesn't fall into that category. Knight and Ditka made me create the third group.

Rex Ryan.

He's not going to build a wall. At least not a literal one.

Is is very true. We have a spending problem.

Until we reform SS and Medicare, nothing really matters.

This isn't even that difficult.

Add to the SS rate by .5% or individuals and employers.

Do away with the $118K cap on taxed income. Why should I pay 7% (actually I pay 14% b/c I work alone) when rich people don't pay barely anything. Raise it, at least, to $200K.

Instead of taking an individual's 30 highest earning years when calculating entitlement, take 32.

Do away with (or reduce even just a little) a bunch of individual and corporate exemptions, deductions, abatements, etc.

We would barely notice these differences. We're talking dollars per month for each of us. But when every worker does it, it adds up.

Of course it requires accepting the truth which is: only tax revenue pays down deficits...not free markets, not deregulation, not even a growing economy.

I'm in. I already pay a shitload. What's $500 more per year to ensure SS is funded through 2050ish?

USA!

This isn't even that difficult.

Add to the SS rate by .5% or individuals and employers.

Do away with the $118K cap on taxed income. Why should I pay 7% (actually I pay 14% b/c I work alone) when rich people don't pay barely anything. Raise it, at least, to $200K.

Instead of taking an individual's 30 highest earning years when calculating entitlement, take 32.

Do away with (or reduce even just a little) a bunch of individual and corporate exemptions, deductions, abatements, etc.

We would barely notice these differences. We're talking dollars per month for each of us. But when every worker does it, it adds up.

Of course it requires accepting the truth which is: only tax revenue pays down deficits...not free markets, not deregulation, not even a growing economy.

I'm in. I already pay a shitload. What's $500 more per year to ensure SS is funded through 2050ish?

USA!
Actually, it's much more difficult than this.

SS can't continue to be a glorified Ponzi scheme. We need to make a tough choice, cut off current model, screwing some folks (I vote my generation <40) & starting over. If you are under 40, don't plan on anything, but we may come up with something. At least you have 25 years to find an alternative.

Medicare reform is pretty significant. It would require the unwinding of almost every payer contract with hospitals in the entire country . Medicare is what the entire economics of healthcare in this country is based on, why you see such vast differences in "price", and contributes to the huge cost of administering care. True reform here would be similar to switching to alternative energy "cold turkey" and the impact on the Middle East economy.

I had the same problem with my mechanic so i replaced him with a hairdresser.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT