ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana Primary - Who ya got?

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
I think that's part of the appeal for Donald too.

And also the fact that I'm not a greedy SOB who doesn't mind paying a little more in taxes if we can get better healthcare, early education, better public schools and just better general society overall. Unfortunately, no one agrees on how to accomplish those things anyway, so it doesn't really matter. But it's clear the current system sucks ballz.

Here what pisses me off goat. This country is full of stupid fatass people with 7 kids they can't support and they choose not to work. Capable freakin' people. Me, you, and every other damn normal tax payer is supporting their lazy asses. My county down south is full of them.

I'm not for cutting taxes or even smaller government. I'm for a more efficient government. Hell, I don't even pay taxes as insane as that sounds. I have a really good job and my wife stays home with the 3 kids, but with deductions, my tax rates exactly zero. That's a broken system!

Hillary isn't going to fix the above problem and Bernie will only make it worse. Cruz is lucifer in the flesh. That leaves Trump. I don't like Trump, but he almost seems the least of all the evils.

Oh, and I already voted for Kasich. Haha.

Here what pisses me off goat. This country is full of stupid fatass people with 7 kids they can't support and they choose not to work. Capable freakin' people. Me, you, and every other damn normal tax payer is supporting their lazy asses. My county down south is full of them.

I'm not for cutting taxes or even smaller government. I'm for a more efficient government. Hell, I don't even pay taxes as insane as that sounds. I have a really good job and my wife stays home with the 3 kids, but with deductions, my tax rates exactly zero. That's a broken system!

Hillary isn't going to fix the above problem and Bernie will only make it worse. Cruz is lucifer in the flesh. That leaves Trump. I don't like Trump, but he almost seems the least of all the evils.

That's why I don't vote early.

Look, the country isn't full of lazy people. Most people who receive any kind of welfare at all work. That's a fact, regardless of what you think about the fatasses in your county.

Me, you, and every other damn normal tax payer is supporting their lazy asses. My county down south is full of them.

I'm not for cutting taxes or even smaller government. I'm for a more efficient government. Hell, I don't even pay taxes as insane as that sounds.

So you don't pay taxes, but are bitching about paying taxes that go to benefit others.

Gotchya.

Me, I have a shitty job, have a disabled wife, no kids, no mortgage. I live within my means. I pay into my 401K until it hurts, I pay for my own health care (thank Obama for the ACA), I drive old beaters, and have never been on what others call a vacation.

And I pay taxes.

A couple years ago a few things fell together all at once such that I didn't. I found myself among the 47%. You know what? It didn't feel good. Not at all.

Reactions: LetsGoBigRed

Of course you pay taxes.

You pay SS + Medicare taxes, as does your employer which are pure transfers to older and/or disabled people. I bet combined it's probably $1k/mo or more. Most people pay more in those taxes than they do income taxes.

You pay property taxes for public schools, state sales taxes for the general fund, excise, etc.....

I did a calculation last year adding up roughly all the taxes we pay, Fed, state, local, every stage of life, not just income...I was nauseated and vowed never to do it again, as it was too depressing.

The problem isn't the tax rate, although closing some loopholes would help a lot. It\s the way the money is being spent.

And no, anybody that has looked at it knows that the 'welfare' programs are the least of our worries.

When people start complaining the lazy people are the problem I laugh. Sure there are lazy people but they are the exception and have virtually no impact on your taxes. The GOP has said this for years and now people just accept it.

The other big problem is that we have one of the least informed populaces in the world and they continue to vote for candidates that will do nothing to make government better.

If we didn't have so many C-$ level people voting, we would be better off.

The problem isn't the tax rate, although closing some loopholes would help a lot. It\s the way the money is being spent.

And no, anybody that has looked at it knows that the 'welfare' programs are the least of our worries.

When people start complaining the lazy people are the problem I laugh. Sure there are lazy people but they are the exception and have virtually no impact on your taxes. The GOP has said this for years and now people just accept it.

The other big problem is that we have one of the least informed populaces in the world and they continue to vote for candidates that will do nothing to make government better.

If we didn't have so many C-$ level people voting, we would be better off.
"We?"

You are not a real person.
Yes I am a real person that knows it's time for a leader like Trump that's payed taxes knows what it is to have to make a payroll and has had a real JOB

I have still yet to hear Trump list one specific thing he is going to do about anything, really, despite being an "outsider."

People are dumb.
1 He is going to make America great again
2 going to negotiate better deals
3 going to build a wall for immigration
4 Women's rights he employees more women than any candidate

1 He is going to make America great again
2 going to negotiate better deals
3 going to build a wall for immigration
4 Women's rights he employees more women than any candidate
He can't do 1, 2, or 3. What does employing women have to do with women rights? He has proven time an time again that he is a sexist a-hole.

Reactions: HoosierPeach
Yes I am a real person that knows it's time for a leader like Trump that's payed taxes knows what it is to have to make a payroll and has had a real JOB
I think you're right. He's filed for chapter 11 what, 3 times? He's clearly good at failing and spending other peoples money.

He's what Washington is all about.

OK, I guess it's now my homestates turn to embarrass me. It's fun alternating between IN and NC dueling embarrassment's. Ziz, you got room for me in CR? For goodness sake, at least legalize pot so we have some relief from this sh*t! Here's what I think of when I think of dueling:

I think you're right. He's filed for chapter 11 what, 3 times? He's clearly good at failing and spending other peoples money.

He's what Washington is all about.
I see you are not versed in business, His three LLCs have indeed filed bankruptcy but not him personally and beside Trump the company is very strong financially. But if he wins president of the United States do you really think he will move in to subsidize housing?

Reactions: C-$
He can't do 1, 2, or 3. What does employing women have to do with women rights? He has proven time an time again that he is a sexist a-hole.
Wake up if he was that bad,women wouldn't work for him! And the HR complains would be all over the news!

Last edited:
Let's bring manufacturing back to the United States, Vote for Trump
For that to happen, first you'd have to put Walmart out of business. Good luck with that. After realizing the stupidity of this argument, there's no other reason to argue about bringing mfg jobs back to America.

Reactions: HoosierPeach
For that to happen, first you'd have to put Walmart out of business. Good luck with that. After realizing the stupidity of this argument, there's no other reason to argue about bringing mfg jobs back to America.
Put a tariff on goods coming in, The unions get a bad rap for companies leaving the US. It's not Labors fault!
It's the Environmental Protection Agency's fault with all the rules and regulations!

Every time I see a car with a Trump sticker, ( never happens in Btown, thankfully) I drive up to see what the idiot looks like. And I'm never surprised. My favorite was this weekend at a stoplight. Old guy with his matching Make America Great again hat on... Picks his nose and yup, then eats it. Then turns to see who saw him. I let him know I did. Not surprised at all.

Put a tariff on goods coming in, The unions get a bad rap for companies leaving the US. It's not Labors fault!
It's the Environmental Protection Agency's fault with all the rules and regulations!
You're an idiot. Please take this to the water cooler.

Reactions: Hoosier in Mad Town
Every time I see a car with a Trump sticker, ( never happens in Btown, thankfully) I drive up to see what the idiot looks like. And I'm never surprised. My favorite was this weekend at a stoplight. Old guy with his matching Make America Great again hat on... Picks his nose and yup, then eats it. Then turns to see who saw him. I let him know I did. Not surprised at all.

This sounds like a story that Hillary would tell. That is to say, completely fabricated.

CCeih2BUkAAMZoj.jpg

This sounds like a story that Hillary would tell. That is to say, completely fabricated.

CCeih2BUkAAMZoj.jpg
I know it does. Called a friend to tell her as soon as it happened. On Keystone in Indy about 56th street.

Yes, let's start a Trade War with China. Rational thinking there.

Yes, let's start a Trade War with China. Rational thinking there.
I think it's a war we can win,We could be self-sufficient! We have all the food,oil&gas we have it all.It would not be a war we just stop trading with them!

Last edited:
I see you are not versed in business, His three LLCs have indeed filed bankruptcy but not him personally and beside Trump the company is very strong financially. But if he wins president of the United States do you really think he will move in to subsidize housing?

So well run competent businesses file bankruptcy?

Of course he didn't personally file bankruptcy. Are you an idiot?

I think it's a war we can win,We could be self-sufficient! We have all the food,oil&gas we have it all.
Again, you want the lowest cost goods...thus you shop at Walmart. You and the filth of America shop at Walmart thus requiring manufacturers complying to Walmart standards to push the envelope on cost. You can't mfg TVs in America with union labor at $22 an hour for someone to buy the lowest cost 4k tv set.

Change your buying habits to higher end products actually made in America then you can talk about bringing mfg jobs back to America. You know Mom and Pop stores would come back too.

Look you jackasses. Snarky one liners and bad memes are fine, but if you're actually going to start arguing policy I'm going to feel the need to report this crap to a mod.

Knock it off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT