ADVERTISEMENT

Hundreds of Thousands of Racist California Democrats

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
are poised to vote for a white guy instead of a black guy.

Today, one threw eggs at the black candidate and the white silence of the rest is racist violence

PS - Biden abandoned hurricane victims - more hippocrisy - the media silence is hurri-violence.

how do they sleep?

Really? Please find me where we decided that voting for a white guy over a black guy was racist. If them's the rules, and we created them, show me the proof.
Tell me what’s a “ true black person”. Biden said you’re not black if you didn’t vote for him. A white liberal woman in a gorilla suit threw an egg at Larry Elder today and told him he wasn’t a “true black person”. Democrats are racist.

Tell me what’s a “ true black person”. Biden said you’re not black if you didn’t vote for him. A white liberal woman in a gorilla suit threw an egg at Larry Elder today and told him he wasn’t a “true black person”. Democrats are racist.
A white conservative carried a torch chanting "Blood and soil." Republicans are racist.

That's what you sound like.

You also didn't remotely come close to answering my question.

Really? Please find me where we decided that voting for a white guy over a black guy was racist. If them's the rules, and we created them, show me the proof.
Voting for the white guy is racist. We don’t need the black guy.

Reactions: DANC

Is your goal to make 4 years of posts that are as uninteresting and juvenile as all the 'Trump sucks' posts we saw for years?

You can surely post something that's interesting to talk about.

93% of the country is disgusted by partisan politics.. and it gets worse every day. But nobody can stop. It's a sick obsession. And it's destroying this country.

Last edited:
Voting for the white guy is racist. We don’t need the black guy.

Plenty of blue collar men (many white) voted for Obama and Trump. This shouldn't be a surprise. Trump touched a lot of hot points for these voters that were traditional Democrat votes. I've had several convos with union people in a few Midwest states. Him running against Hillary didn't hurt. As she was as popular as mud with these guys.

Is your goal to make 4 years of posts that are as uninteresting and juvenile as all the 'Trump sucks' posts we saw for years?

93% of the country is disgusted by partisan politics.. and it gets worse every day. But nobody can stop. It's a sick obsession. And it's destroying this country.
Why didn’t you post this 2 years ago?

You’re right. I was disgusted by it all through the Trump years. It never stopped and the biggest card democrats play is the race card.

A good start would be for them to acknowledge its bullshit as it relates to the large majority of republicans and the country as a whole.

Larry Elder is an educated successful black man. He’s as legitimate a candidate for governor of California as the person that holds the job. If you actually listen to his ideas they aren’t crazy. Instead democrats are calling him a black white supremacist. There can’t be much reasonable discussion of anything when that’s the first thing out democrats mouths.

There should be discussion of Biden’s failed policy at the border. There should be discussion of his proposed tax policy. There should be discussion if Biden is going to pay ransom to the Terrorists he left in charge of Afghanistan. There should be discussion of his climate change policies. There’s many policies to discuss if the start isn’t being called a racist, rube and hillbilly.

Edit: for instance regarding tax policy. Getting rid of the 20% Qualified Business Deduction for pass through entities, schedule C’s and schedule F’s would be good policy. Increasing the tax rate on capital gains would be a bad idea.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DANC and 76-1
You’re right. I was disgusted by it all through the Trump years. It never stopped and the biggest card democrats play is the race card.

A good start would be for them to acknowledge its bullshit as it relates to the large majority of republicans and the country as a whole.

Larry Elder is an educated successful black man. He’s as legitimate a candidate for governor of California as the person that holds the job. If you actually listen to his ideas they aren’t crazy. Instead democrats are calling him a black white supremacist. There can’t be much reasonable discussion of anything when that’s the first thing out democrats mouths.

There should be discussion of Biden’s failed policy at the border. There should be discussion of his proposed tax policy. There should be discussion if Biden is going to pay ransom to the Terrorists he left in charge of Afghanistan. There should be discussion of his climate change policies. There’s many policies to discuss if the start isn’t being called a racist, rube and hillbilly.

Edit: for instance regarding tax policy. Getting rid of the 20% Qualified Business Deduction for pass through entities, schedule C’s and schedule F’s would be good policy. Increasing the tax rate on capital gains would be a bad idea.

I don't know much about Larry Elder other than he has made a good career out of the same sugar-cream frosting talking point that passes for political debate around here. But that's about all we can expect in the cartoon era we live in. Also know zero about CA politics, but he's's obviously not a serious candidate in that state.

The policies you mention in the last two graphs are good, legit issues. We need a lot more of that.

Reactions: stollcpa
Plenty of blue collar men (many white) voted for Obama and Trump. This shouldn't be a surprise. Trump touched a lot of hot points for these voters that were traditional Democrat votes. I've had several convos with union people in a few Midwest states. Him running against Hillary didn't hurt. As she was as popular as mud with these guys.
Understood. But the “scientific” study and “expert“ analysis in the material I linked says voting for Trump was a racist act.

Reactions: DANC and stollcpa

Democrats have been calling Republicans racist for more than 50 years. its in their DNA. Calling Trump or his supporters racist means exactly zilch. Yet they continue. And it’s getting worse with all this CRT and “whiteness” crap.

Proves? Oh my.
That study was bogus from the start. They “proved” a conclusion they set out to “prove”.

”racially conservative attitudes”

”anti-immigrant attitudes”

Would have loved to be in the room when they decided what THAT meant.

They start with stereotypes and labels and end up with …. identity politics.

I don't know much about Larry Elder other than he has made a good career out of the same sugar-cream frosting talking point that passes for political debate around here. But that's about all we can expect in the cartoon era we live in. Also know zero about CA politics, but he's's obviously not a serious candidate in that state.

The policies you mention in the last two graphs are good, legit issues. We need a lot more of that.

This post proves you know nothing about Larry Elder.

Last edited:
That study was bogus from the start. They “proved” a conclusion they set out to “prove”.

”racially conservative attitudes”

”anti-immigrant attitudes”

Would have loved to be in the room when they decided what THAT meant.

They start with stereotypes and labels and end up with …. identity politics.
When I see crap like that, my fantasy is that they are in the witness box and I am cross examining.

Last edited:
Reactions: MyTeamIsOnTheFloor
Biden's not in office without the MSM useful idiots.
I think it had more to do with the votes. You see, the socially acceptable normal people who just want to live without hassles, outvoted the racists, hillbillies, incels, misogynists, nazis, and Qanon conspiracy freaks. That's how democracy works. It's not like we had a Russian propaganda machine radicalizing the dumb portion of the demographic

Which has me wondering, why do you guys have so many f**king weirdos in your party? Parrots of a feather flock and hoe down together?

Last edited:
are poised to vote for a white guy instead of a black guy.

Today, one threw eggs at the black candidate and the white silence of the rest is racist violence

PS - Biden abandoned hurricane victims - more hippocrisy - the media silence is hurri-violence.

how do they sleep?
From one egg-thrower to hundreds of thousands are racists?

I think it had more to do with the votes. You see, the socially acceptable normal people who just want to live without hassles, outvoted the racists, hillbillies, incels, misogynists, nazis, and Qanon conspiracy freaks. That's how democracy works. It's not like we had a Russian propaganda machine radicalizing the dumb portion of the demographic

Which has me wondering, why do you guys have so many f**king weirdos in your party? Parrots of a feather flock and hoe down together?
And democrats have weirdo incels like you.

• Love
Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT