ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats playbook becoming more clear by the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Bidens Hitler speech did not move many independents over to his side. These numbers are just brutal for Hitler 2.0. CMON MAN it about the sould of the nation! And what makes it ever worse for the big guy is you gov is liberal pollster.

@IAPolls2022
·
17h

Yahoo/YouGov Poll: Independents Biden Job Approval Approve 32% Disapprove 60%
The Economy Approve 27% Disapprove 63%
2022 Generic Congressional Ballot Republicans 32% (+6) Democrats 26%
2024 Election
(R) Donald Trump 42% (+9) (D) Joe Biden 33%

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
Aloha is right, but the answer is even more simple. She worked and attended a Committee meeting that morning and left, fully intending to return for the Session, which wasn't scheduled to start till after 1. At around 12:53 the first group of protestors started to verbally engage police at one of the Capitol entrances, and at 1:10 or so the pipe bomb was discovered at the DNC...

Since she was the VP elect, she had a security detail assigned to her, and just like the SS not allowing Trump to go to the Capitol, events at the Capitol and the discovery of the bomb meant her movements were also controlled by security and they sequestered her wherever they sequester public officials during a crisis. They were likely additionally spooked by the fact that they had earlier already driven by and passed within a few yards of where the pipe bomb was later discovered...
It's funny you think a Presidential candidate meeting with a Russian ambassador constitutes Russian collusion, but think Kamala being at DNC HQ during the shredding of democracy (lol) is just coincidence.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
So... you don't know anything about an important chemical reaction that resulted in a recent Nobel prize. No red flags there!

Maybe he is "your typical Trumper"

Meaning... a fake.

Which is different from your misread, a supposed allegation that

"you're [a] typical Trumper"

Of course, the article "a" was absent.

Therefore, Crayfish57 is (no shocker) WRONG YET AGAIN!

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Pro tip: When accusing someone else of being a know nothing it is best to use you're or you are in the proper form . Your is the possessive, You're is a contraction.

I know you will try and do better next time.
golf-kid.gif

Nice try, dumbass.
Leave the grammar lectures to those who are literate.

Reactions: outside shooter
So... you don't know anything about an important chemical reaction that resulted in a recent Nobel prize. No red flags there!
Hey, remember when you said on the board that you were part of a group working on a therapy for Covid?

You know what you've posted on it since then? *crickets*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
By the post numbering, there are so many missing posts! Yet I am sure that every one of them were fully worthy of being ignored.

Maybe he is "your typical Trumper"

Meaning... a fake.

Which is different from your misread, a supposed allegation that

"you're [a] typical Trumper"

Of course, the article "a" was absent.

Therefore, Crayfish57 is (no shocker) WRONG YET AGAIN!

1fba83b99c2cce45e69e7e594e22111e.jpg

Outside sh!tter with no idea what he is talking about but he sure tries.

Reactions: DANC
Pro tip: When accusing someone else of being a know nothing it is best to use you're or you are in the proper form . Your is the possessive, You're is a contraction.

I know you will try and do better next time.
Yet your typical trumper still works as in "he is your typical trumper". Given that I quoted him, I didn't feel the "he is" to be necessary.

Sorry, I will dumb it down for you next time.

So maybe check yourself prior to trying to correct someone else. Thanks for incorrecting me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
Most polls show America is headed in the wrong direction.

I would be surprised if the great majority didn't disagree if asked ...Do you agree if either Biden or Trump were elected in 2024 the country would be more likely to be moving in the right direction.

From where I sit, a rerun of the 2020 election, or having either Biden or Trump on the ballot in 2024 would further convince Americans that their country is headed in the wrong direction.

Yet your typical trumper still works as in "he is your typical trumper". Given that I quoted him, I didn't feel the "he is" to be necessary.

Sorry, I will dumb it down for you next time.

So maybe check yourself prior to trying to correct someone else. Thanks for incorrecting me.
You're already dumbing everything down. Dumb is actually an improvement for your posts.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT