ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats playbook becoming more clear by the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm rarely here these days. I don't like what i see
I've been the same. I know I shouldn't get annoyed by faceless people I don't know, but I do.

Decided coming here regularly is the definition of insanity in my own case. Few can talk rationally here and we aren't going to change anyone's view on a given issue.

I've been the same. I know I shouldn't get annoyed by faceless people I don't know, but I do.

Decided coming here regularly is the definition of insanity in my own case. Few can talk rationally here and we aren't going to change anyone's view on a given issue.
I think if it's a novel topic it's okay. Otherwise it's a tennis tournament amongst the same closed minded hyper partisans who pay little attention to the (reaction) Score.

As an aside if you ever have the occasion to take in a D1 tennis tourney it's the best spectator sport going. Great athletes and unmatched entertainment as they don't have enough refs for all the matches so the players are on the dishonor system

I keep coming back for the quality snark and wicked smack talk. All the rest is filler.

What about Pelosi becoming a millionaire amassing 300 million while in office? So we don’t want to hear your crying about Trump, his policies never hurt you!
Pelosi is married you know. The guy is pretty wealthy real estate developer in CA. Don't let the facts get in the way when you attempt to make your points.

"At least I own up to my mistakes and don't attack others for my inadequacies"

OK show of hands of anyone right, left, middle who would characterize this statement as true/accurate?

I mean of every poster on here I'd say DANC is the least likely to admit when he makes a mistake. Unless useless emojis qualify?

And how often do you have to be told that Kamala left the Capitol at around noon time, after her morning Senate committee meeting concluded? She ran by the DNC but following the discovery of the pipe bomb (which preceded the riot at the Capitol) she was sequestered by her security detail and couldn't leave to get back to the Capitol in time for the riot...
She left the Capitol when an electoral vote was about to take place?

Are you serious?

Classy. What exactly did the First Lady do during her four years in the WH that wasn’t done with class?

Her wardrobe when visiting the migrant detention center count?
merlin_140003478_d6ce0f41-3a19-4f49-bca2-726248cff5fa-articleLarge.jpg

That about sums up my opinion when people insult her.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
I think if it's a novel topic it's okay. Otherwise it's a tennis tournament amongst the same closed minded hyper partisans who pay little attention to the (reaction) Score.

As an aside if you ever have the occasion to take in a D1 tennis tourney it's the best spectator sport going. Great athletes and unmatched entertainment as they don't have enough refs for all the matches so the players are on the dishonor system
All
I hear is "I have a new young side item"...
The place is the same. It's not the place, its your piece!
Now go knock one out and get your Romney ball sack suckin azz back here !

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
She left the Capitol when an electoral vote was about to take place?

Are you serious?
Congress doesn't vote. The Vice President announces the electoral vote for each state and asks for objections, if there are no objections, he goes on to the next state and the next. It's always been largely ceremonial with few objections. The objections have always been by sore losers and inevitably the most extreme in their party. It's no big deal if any of the members of Congress left the capitol during the proceedings. The result is known and inevitable.

Congress doesn't vote. The Vice President announces the electoral vote for each state and asks for objections, if there are no objections, he goes on to the next state and the next. It's always been largely ceremonial with few objections. The objections have always been by sore losers and inevitably the most extreme in their party. It's no big deal if any of the members of Congress left the capitol during the proceedings. The result is known and inevitable.
I realize that. But it's in the Senate and run by the VP. You'd have thought the VP-elect would want to be there.

You're not a chemist. Chemists are not generally dumb.
I am absolutely a Chemist and I'm certainly not dumb! I just don't understand how people can believe anything democrats and the main stream media say....such as....there are more than 2 genders, men can get pregnant, it's just a clump of cells with a beating heart....not a baby, my body my choice....unless you're talking about the vaccine, antifa and blm riots are mostly peaceful, Russian collusion bs, Hunter's laptop, etc... the list goes on and on.
I realize both sides of the aisle speak untruths, but come on, you have to admit the democrats are really getting crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT