ADVERTISEMENT

Haley

i don't know. bc the dems were all fired up with the summer of love riots and woke bs. but regardless you can't back on covid. shit happens and trump's response to same was amateur hour
He followed Fauci except early China travel ban.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
FmBw6YqXoAYGRj2.jpg:large
Thanks. That is how I picture the MAGA crowd with their constant whining, grievances and victimhood. Wussies all.

• Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
The twitter right now? WOW the Bronx. Amazing and we are 3 hours out. AOC said the Bronx won't show up??? OMG was she wrong and I love these interviews man this is a potpourri of different types of people and it's amazing to see.
Holy crap! We have another Trump boot licker like dbm.

Also he started a post with a red siren emoji and tagged Dan Scavino. So lots of red flags there.
Those red sirens started with Drudge over twenty years ago. He moved on from them long ago. Now the only ones who use them are Twitter dweebs and HuffPo.

Those red sirens started with Drudge over twenty years ago. He moved on from them long ago. Now the only ones who use them are Twitter dweebs and HuffPo.
Man I glad I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Bless your hearts...Not sure which of you two are the most gullible. DDE reposting twitter twat named Bo Loudon who apparently doesn't realize by now that claiming that 100,000+ attended a rally for Trump held on a NJ beach in an enclosure where the fire dept lists capacity at 20,000 makes you look really foolish?

Or dbm reposting another twat named "Johnny Maga" who somehow believes there is a park somewhere in the Bronx that holds twice the capacity of MSG? (For reference MSG holds about 20,000 for concerts)

I wonder why Donnie didn't hold his "massive rally" in MSG? The two reasons 1) he can't fill it and 2) he can't afford it tell us exactly why the Trumpster relies on gullible cultists to spread his nonsense.

Not sure if their is even 3,500 (park capacity) in this aerial shot.

But for anyone wondering what kind of characters a Trump rally in the Bronx would attract... Pretty sure you won't see these Trump rally attendees featured on Fox or Newsmax... But hey George Santos was there...

Reactions: outside shooter
Bless your hearts...Not sure which of you two are the most gullible. DDE reposting twitter twat named Bo Loudon who apparently doesn't realize by now that claiming that 100,000+ attended a rally for Trump held on a NJ beach in an enclosure where the fire dept lists capacity at 20,000 makes you look really foolish?

Or dbm reposting another twat named "Johnny Maga" who somehow believes there is a park somewhere in the Bronx that holds twice the capacity of MSG? (For reference MSG holds about 20,000 for concerts)

I wonder why Donnie didn't hold his "massive rally" in MSG? The two reasons 1) he can't fill it and 2) he can't afford it tell us exactly why the Trumpster relies on gullible cultists to spread his nonsense.

But for anyone wondering what kind of characters a Trump rally in the Bronx would attract... Pretty sure you won't see these Trump rally attendees featured on Fox or Newsmax... But hey George Santos was there...

Hold on, he’s coming.

Last edited:

And the idiots you posted? LMAO those guy are full blown TDS LOSERS that post non stop trump sh!t all day long. Get over it b!tch nobody likes Biden and he couldn't draw an elementary classroom full of people. We would be 10 times better off with the DON in office. This current path is leading the country off a cliff and people are sick and tired of liberal progressive dumbocrats.

And the idiots you posted? LMAO those guy are full blown TDS LOSERS that post non stop trump sh!t all day long. Get over it b!tch nobody likes Biden and he couldn't draw an elementary classroom full of people. We would be 10 times better off with the DON in office. This current path is leading the country off a cliff and people are sick and tired of liberal progressive dumbocrats.
CNN knows.

Another crowd debate! Everybody to their corners!

Were the photos taken at the height of the crowd? An hour after the rally? What is the record for for a rally in said park? What was the capacity?

We need answers! Let’s hash it out.

• Love
Were the photos taken at the height of the crowd? An hour after the rally?
It's obvious from the video.

The drone shot pans out from the close-up with Trump on stage:

GOWTskEWcAAoG6U

to the aerial shot seconds later where Trump is still on stage

GOWTskGXoAAOFP2

5,000 people, tops

probably 10% from NYC

• Haha
Reactions: bawlmer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT