ADVERTISEMENT

Haley

She was the only sane choice and would handily defeat Biden. Instead we got the psychopathic unhinged and unfit Trump who just might be a convicted felon before or shortly after the election. Congrats to the Trumpsters.
After she does a great VP job, she gets 28’ all to herself!

If she runs as VP with Trump, her political career will most likely be over. It will certainly be over if Trump manages to squeak out a win. She’ll never be able to rid herself of the Trump stink.

Reactions: UncleMark
Can’t have someone like Haley as VP. Or Rubio or Scott.

We need an insurance policy in case someone tries to oust Trump politically, legally or through more deadly means. The V or the Vance would be good. Someone who can't be controlled.

Last edited:

We need an insurance policy in case someone tries to oust Trump politically, legally or through other means. The V or the Vance would be good. Someone who can't be controlled.
I’d be ok with V, but haven’t studied up on Vance much TBH.
It may be high, but everyone has a price. I’ll never trust anything that goes off to DC. It’s like having a sex anonymous meeting at a brothel.

We need an insurance policy in case someone tries to oust Trump politically, legally or through more deadly means. The V or the Vance would be good. Someone who can't be controlled.
What former poster are you?

Vance can't be controlled?!? That's patently absurd. Trump tells him to lick his shoes and Vance gets on his knees and licks Trump's shoes. These groveling Trumpster Republicans have very little dignity remaining.

• Love
Vance can't be controlled?!? That's patently absurd. Trump tells him to lick his shoes and Vance gets on his knees and licks Trump's shoes. These groveling Trumpster Republicans have very little dignity remaining.
I think you are wrong. Just cuz Vance or anybody agrees with Trump doesn’t make them a shoe-licker. You are talking about me here.

Vance wrote a helluva book and has a good backstory.

Reactions: stollcpa
Finish them. She is absolutely right about what she wrote on that artillery shell. Like the Nazis before them, Hamas needs to be obliterated.

I wish Haley would be president.

Nikki-Haley-Israel-Twitter.jpg

Edit: Why does this site censor this image?

Finish them. She is absolutely right about what she wrote on that artillery shell. Like the Nazis before them, Hamas needs to be obliterated.

I wish Haley would be president.

Nikki-Haley-Israel-Twitter.jpg

Edit: Why does this site censor this image?

I don't think it's a censor as much as a code conflict with images posted from certain sites. I've had that with normal pictures from certain domains.

I think you are wrong. Just cuz Vance or anybody agrees with Trump doesn’t make them a shoe-licker. You are talking about me here.

Vance wrote a helluva book and has a good backstory.
When he threw his previous position on Trump out the window and reversed it by genuflecting to Trump, he became a boot licker. It demonstrates a disturbing lack of character and that's important.

He did write a good book and the movie was pretty good too.

When he threw his previous position on Trump out the window and reversed it by genuflecting to Trump, he became a boot licker. It demonstrates a disturbing lack of character and that's important.

He did write a good book and the movie was pretty good too.
using words like “genuflecting,” “boot licker,” and “lack of character” to describe one who states a Trump endorsement doesn’t help your argument. I get your overwhelming Trump dislike. But your tendency to condemn others for endorsing him, voting for him, or otherwise agreeing with him is unpersuasive and hurts your case. While I agree with some of what you say about Trump, when it comes to the binary choice we have now, I’m with Vance, Barr, Haley, Rubio, Pompeo, , and hundreds of others who know more than I about who to vote for. They are not boot lickers.

using words like “genuflecting,” “boot licker,” and “lack of character” to describe one who states a Trump endorsement doesn’t help your argument. I get your overwhelming Trump dislike. But your tendency to condemn others for endorsing him, voting for him, or otherwise agreeing with him is unpersuasive and hurts your case. While I agree with some of what you say about Trump, when it comes to the binary choice we have now, I’m with Vance, Barr, Haley, Rubio, Pompeo, , and hundreds of others who know more than I about who to vote for. They are not boot lickers.
Some have stepped it up to ball licking instead

Trump is a unique case. No other President has demanded total loyalty to him like Trump has. Not to the constitution or the country, to him. A large portion of elected Republicans and the public have given him their total loyalty over their party, constitution and country. I've never seen anything like it on either side before. I find it extremely disturbing and absolutely wrong.

Trump is a unique case. No other President has demanded total loyalty to him like Trump has. Not to the constitution or the country, to him. A large portion of elected Republicans and the public have given him their total loyalty over their party, constitution and country. I've never seen anything like it on either side before. I find it extremely disturbing and absolutely wrong.
Trump is indeed a unique case. He vetted and appointed Gorsuch. I doubt Trump demanded loyalty, and I know Gorsuch wouldn’t have promised it. While I see value in challenges to leadership, I don’t see as much harm in loyalty from close advisors as I do from the kind of ideological loyalty prevalent in the Biden cabinet.

Reactions: mcmurtry66 and DANC
Trump is indeed a unique case. He vetted and appointed Gorsuch. I doubt Trump demanded loyalty, and I know Gorsuch wouldn’t have promised it. While I see value in challenges to leadership, I don’t see as much harm in loyalty from close advisors as I do from the kind of ideological loyalty prevalent in the Biden cabinet.
Even Trump is smart enough to know that he can't demand personal loyalty from judges.

Trump had nothing to do with vetting Gorsuch. That was all Leonard Leo and Mitch McConnell.

Trump had nothing to do with vetting Gorsuch. That was all Leonard Leo and Mitch McConnell.
He selected Gorsuch.

You didn't mind blaming him for Covid when Fauci was running the show.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT