ADVERTISEMENT

Haley

There is no reason for any sane Republican to ever endorse Trump. I've never seen a person less fit to be President than Trump.
That's because there are no sane republicans anymore. Not one. Nodda. All there are is bought and paid for idiots. The ones you LOVE. And you love the way they treat you. They play you like a guitar hero, fake plastic guitar. Like Babe Ruth swatting homers they play you and you like it.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
That's because there are no sane republicans anymore. Not one. Nodda. All there are is bought and paid for idiots. The ones you LOVE. And you love the way they treat you. They play you like a guitar hero, fake plastic guitar. Like Babe Ruth swatting homers they play you and you like it.
I agree that you're not sane.

• Haha
Reactions: cosmickid
I agree that you're not sane.
KY4WOj.gif

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
As far as I'm concerned there are no choices.
This is simply wonderful........... If at the end, we simply just don't have a president for 4 years, but that will not be the way it works out. Like a toddler refusing to go to bed, ever, never going to sleep for 80 yrs.

Reactions: stollcpa
These kinds of arguments aren't persuasive at all. We don't know what would have happened under Trump and the opposite argument is just as viable.
Of course we can’t know that. But we do know what Trump did with Iran, We know what Biden did (and is doing) with Iran and what Iran did (and is doing) with its Jew-hating surrogates. We do know probabilities from all those circumstances. In many cases, probabilities are so strong that we can conclude cause and effect. I think Biden is an important cause of Iran/Hamas/Hezbollah/Huthi savagery and aggression.

This is simply wonderful........... If at the end, we simply just don't have a president for 4 years, but that will not be the way it works out. Like a toddler refusing to go to bed, ever, never going to sleep for 80 yrs.
I'll live through four more years of Biden, despite disliking most of his policies, if it means the end of Trump and his influence on the Party. He's a disgrace and he's making the party a disgrace.

Also, Biden with a Republican led Congress (though it's going to be tight because we're running some Trump sycophants who will lose) is not going to do much.

Last edited:
I'll live through four more years of Biden despite disliking most of his policies, if it means the end of Trump and his influence on the Party. He's a disgrace and he's making the party a disgrace.
That’s your rightful opinion. There are other intelligent and successful people that feel the same way about Biden. Neither side in the republican party should be spiteful and condescending to the other side.

Reactions: jet812
So if Covid wasn’t set loose on the world what do you think would have happened in the 2020 election?
i don't know. bc the dems were all fired up with the summer of love riots and woke bs. but regardless you can't back on covid. shit happens and trump's response to same was amateur hour

Really no need to make statements about other posters like this.
I've been here a long time and I'm tired of dealing with imbeciles. Imbeciles who are purportedly Republicans are more likely to get a post like that recently than Democrat imbeciles. I expect it on that side.

Reactions: UncleMark
That’s your rightful opinion. There are other intelligent and successful people that feel the same way about Biden. Neither side in the republican party should be spiteful and condescending to the other side.
Tell that to those on this board who repeatedly attack me for not supporting Trump. I don't care if they vote for Trump, but they sure as hell care that I won't. ;)

Reactions: UncleMark
Tell that to those on this board who repeatedly attack me for not supporting Trump. I don't care if they vote for Trump, but they sure as hell care that I won't. ;)
My post above says both sides. If I see anyone disparaging you for your opinion on Trump I will deleted it.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
It's NOT that you won't support Trump. It's that you defend to the death every other worse option, who have already and continue to prove they are the worse option.
It's as if you chose an amputation of a foot, instead of fixing an infected toenail.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
I'll live through four more years of Biden, despite disliking most of his policies, if it means the end of Trump and his influence on the Party. He's a disgrace and he's making the party a disgrace.

Also, Biden with a Republican led Congress (though it's going to be tight because we're running some Trump sycophants who will lose) is not going to do much.
Biden’s worse decisions, ( Iran, Border, Energy, DEI requirements) ) we’re done without congress.

It's NOT that you won't support Trump. It's that you defend to the death every other worse option, who have already and continue to prove they are the worse option.
It's as if you chose an amputation of a foot, instead of fixing an infected toenail.
False. I rarely defend Biden on anything. If you're talking about Haley, she was by far the best option. She'd soundly defeat Biden, but the frickin' MAGA crowd went with the two-time popular vote loser instead.

• Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23

This is where you sound a thousand years old and way out of touch. That party is gone. People don’t want it. I don’t want it. Farva doesn’t want it. Go by policy coh and many others don’t want it. Hell the old Dem party may be gone too. There is no going back. Trump evokes sentiments that voters like that don’t comport with the Cheney type of party.

You call trump unfit. And in my opinion he is unfit. But the alternative is also unfit. A cadaver fumbling through a teleprompter who committed crimes and was declared unfit for trial due to his significant limitations. He’s literally unfit.

So what’s left. Policies. Do you prefer trump’s years are a progressive agenda. That’s it. But there is no going back. People don’t want what the old conservatives

Biden's list of crap is well short of trump's list. Just because biden is old and makes dumbass comments doesn't mean everything equals everything.

Biden is and was an awful choice by Dems. However, there's no excuse for Trump being the nomination.

Reactions: Bill4411
This is where you sound a thousand years old and way out of touch. That party is gone. People don’t want it. I don’t want it. Farva doesn’t want it. Go by policy coh and many others don’t want it. Hell the old Dem party may be gone too. There is no going back. Trump evokes sentiments that voters like that don’t comport with the Cheney type of party.

You call trump unfit. And in my opinion he is unfit. But the alternative is also unfit. A cadaver fumbling through a teleprompter who committed crimes and was declared unfit for trial due to his significant limitations. He’s literally unfit.

So what’s left. Policies. Do you prefer trump’s years are a progressive agenda. That’s it
I don't want Trumpism because I dislike many of its policies. Policies like isolationism and the de facto policy of never compromising are losing policies for the USA. As is the anti-science, anti-vax, conspiracy theory, anti-NATO, pro-Russia slant of so many of the MAGA Bunch. I cannot abide it, and I won't.

There is no reason for any sane Republican to ever endorse Trump. I've never seen a person less fit to be President than Trump.

So what’s left. Policies. Do you prefer trump’s years are a progressive agenda. That’s it. But there is no going back. People don’t want what the old conservatives
🎯 by VDH. Trump or bust.

I don't want Trumpism because I dislike many of its policies. Policies like isolationism and the de facto policy of never compromising are losing policies for the USA. As is the anti-science, anti-vax, conspiracy theory, anti-NATO, pro-Russia slant of so many of the MAGA Bunch. I cannot abide it, and I won't.
All of that is fair. But I would bet my life that as time passes and the yutes get older not wanting to pay for nato and isolationism will only grow. I question it too and want to see change. I think our ubiquity invites and it’s time to explore other paths for our economics etc. Again I firmly believe your old party is dead and gone. So do you prefer the dem’s approach to the issues you cite or today’s pubs. Maybe you’ll end up a Dem. Nothing wrong with that if they align with shit most impt to you. For years I voted Dem. Knocked on doors bc I was super anti tort reform.

All of that is fair. But I would bet my life that as time passes and the yutes get older not wanting to pay for nato and isolationism will only grow. I question it too and want to see change. I think our ubiquity invites and it’s time to explore other paths for our economics etc. Again I firmly believe your old party is dead and gone. So do you prefer the dem’s approach to the issues you cite or today’s pubs. Maybe you’ll end up a Dem. Nothing wrong with that if they align with shit most impt to you. For years I voted Dem. Knocked on doors bc I was super anti tort reform.
Right now, I don't align much with either. The extremes are in charge and it's putting us on a collision course with failure as a country. I'm a conservative who likes logic and pragmatism.

Right now, I don't align much with either. The extremes are in charge and it's putting us on a collision course with failure as a country. I'm a conservative who like logic and pragmatism.
i think there are center dems who feel the same way

It's not complicated Aloha. Most of us see major problems with a 6'2" serial child rapist, cock and balls intact, being placed into a women's prison simply because he felt like being a woman once he was convicted. Apparently you're fine with this stuff. Vote for Biden. The lunacy will continue.

It's not complicated Aloha. Most of us see major problems with a 6'2" serial child rapist, cock and balls intact, being placed into a women's prison simply because he felt like being a woman once he was convicted. Apparently you're fine with this stuff. Vote for Biden. The lunacy will continue.

You prove you're a moron with every post - and you're a dipshit. Nothing I ever posted remotely supports crap like that.

I don’t see the isolationism. Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital isn’t isolationism. Killing Soleimani, isn’t isolationism. Starting Space Force isn’t isolationism.

Trumps NATO position was ahead of its time. Same with his warning about Nordstream.

Trump saw the shortcomings about DEI which now taking hold, except with Biden.

Trump got the Wuhan lab leak right, only to be excoriated by those who claim to be immune from conspiracy theories.

I pay attention to your criticism of Trump and the military. I think that is a problem. I don’t see Biden as the answer, especially after he ignored the military in Afghanistan. But you didn’t mention that here.

He can't help himself and he voted for it. Complete Madness. This country gets worse every day due to democrats and liberals. It's completely backwards.

I don’t see the isolationism. Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital isn’t isolationism. Killing Soleimani, isn’t isolationism. Starting Space Force isn’t isolationism.

Trumps NATO position was ahead of its time. Same with his warning about Nordstream.

Trump saw the shortcomings about DEI which now taking hold, except with Biden.

Trump got the Wuhan lab leak right, only to be excoriated by those who claim to be immune from conspiracy theories.

I pay attention to your criticism of Trump and the military. I think that is a problem. I don’t see Biden as the answer, especially after he ignored the military in Afghanistan. But you didn’t mention that here.
Trump is a lot like Lord Elrond...power of foresight. Pretty much predicted 9/11 and what Iran would do with the billions Biden gave them.

FmBw6YqXoAYGRj2.jpg:large

Reactions: DANC and jet812
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT