ADVERTISEMENT

Haley jumped out to 6-0 lead after Dixville Notch completed vote just after midnight.

Your faith is admirable Aloha. Childlike in a sense. I just hope you don’t get hurt.

Does anyone hear a train?

1200x1200bf-60.jpg

This stuff was lame when the Democrats did it for Obama and it is still lame for Trump.

I really don't want to vote for this guy again and I really don't want Biden to win either. Ugh.
hopefully haley has a strong showing tonight. that'd give her a month to build momentum for her own state. even if it's artificial w/ a bunch of non registered voting for haley

Haley could win the primary by a landslide. All 50 states. And the GOP will still nominate Trump. He'd claim fraud. Demand a brokered convention and be nominated there.

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
hopefully haley has a strong showing tonight. that'd give her a month to build momentum for her own state. even if it's artificial w/ a bunch of non registered voting for haley
She's not going to win. The base isn't where she is right now. She won't have enough to pull her over the line and she has been sounding some of the notes that annoy GOP voters to begin with (the identity stuff from last week).

Haley visited a town with 6 voters in it, for a little publicity. Probably a cost-effective visit, getting a half hour on the news!

All of her support in NH is from Dems and Indies. She is hated among Republicans. Remember, of all the 50 states in the Republican primary NH might be the single worst state for Trump. He will still win by double digits.

c9e394f1f4dc0c15facbf8b126054152.jpg

Beautiful looking town. What am I doing in a city? Makes me want to liquidate everything I own move there and learn how to whittle.
Funny you say that. The unique name made me research the area and I was blown away by the beauty.

The real estate in the area is beautiful and affordable. But it sounds like it is a commute to most jobs, shopping, and restaurants. If hunting, hiking, ATV riding is your thing it looks like a hell of an area.

Funny you say that. The unique name made me research the area and I was blown away by the beauty.

The real estate in the area is beautiful and affordable. But it sounds like it is a commute to most jobs, shopping, and restaurants. If hunting, hiking, ATV riding is your thing it looks like a hell of an area.
just 20 miles from the canadian border

Reactions: BCCHoosier
She's not going to win. The base isn't where she is right now. She won't have enough to pull her over the line and she has been sounding some of the notes that annoy GOP voters to begin with (the identity stuff from last week).
The base isn’t enough to win the election. They need the moderate voters. Trump will get far less than he has and here we go again.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
The base isn’t enough to win the election. They need the moderate voters. Trump will get far less than he has and here we go again.
Unless a whole host of moderates run out there to vote in the primaries, none of that matters at the moment. How she could conceivably perform in the general is moot if she can't get through the primary. And I don't think she can.

Unless a whole host of moderates run out there to vote in the primaries, none of that matters at the moment. How she could conceivably perform in the general is moot if she can't get through the primary. And I don't think she can.
Freedom radio is destroying her. Media has too much power

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Her best shot is to get it to single digits in NH and SC and then make a helluva run on Super Tuesday. Steep going. Doubtful she has the ground game in place to do it, even assuming she gets the needed funding.

Her best shot is to get it to single digits in NH and SC and then make a helluva run on Super Tuesday. Steep going. Doubtful she has the ground game in place to do it, even assuming she gets the needed funding.
She’s holding on hoping against hope trump ends up in the pokey and she’ll be the default. Otherwise she has zero chance.

Biden’s going to get fewer votes as well. It’s going to come down to the economy and inflation. If those trend well for Biden he will win. If they don’t the will lose.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Freedom radio is destroying her. Media has too much power
This whole idea that Haley is a moderate establishment shill is horsecrap. . Unfortunately that stuff sticks because media and loads of people have no abilty other than going along with group think.

I don’t think Iowa says much because turnout was so low. NH SC are not determinative either. I think Super Tuesday is the real deal.

FWIW, if I were advising Haley, I’d tell her to embrace MAGA and tell voters she would be better at the GOP agenda than Trump. Trump cost us a lot of 2022 votes.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
This whole idea that Haley is a moderate establishment shill is horsecrap. . Unfortunately that stuff sticks because media and loads of people have no abilty other than going along with group think.

I don’t think Iowa says much because turnout was so low. NH SC are not determinative either. I think Super Tuesday is the real deal.

FWIW, if I were advising Haley, I’d tell her to embrace MAGA and tell voters she would be better at the GOP agenda than Trump. Trump cost us a lot of 2022 votes.
I don’t consider her a shill, but she’s a moderate conservative. I think she is the Republican version of Manchin. It’s good for the Republican party long term if she loses. Someone like DeSantis or Vivek should be the nominee after Trump. Haley would be a good candidate if it was 2004.

Reactions: All4You
I don’t consider her a shill, but she’s a moderate conservative. I think she is the Republican version of Manchin. It’s good for the Republican party long term if she loses. Someone like DeSantis or Vivek should be the nominee after Trump. Haley would be a good candidate if it was 2004.
Yeah I do think this is how the party has moved

Tucker called Haley a “bloodthirsty, feminist, harpy” brutal. The guy really knows how to turn a phrase.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT