ADVERTISEMENT

Grooming Behavior

Sorries I found the winner, winner, chicken dinner. I really, really wanna see this come to fruition. Since Charlize dresses her boy in a dress she needs a makeover and Megyn would kick her silly. I used to like Charlize. No respect anymore man she is sick in the brain. Hollywood is the devils residence.

WTF is wrong with Hollywood and Athletes? I've never seen anyone dress their kids like this.

Sorries I found the winner, winner, chicken dinner. I really, really wanna see this come to fruition. Since Charlize dresses her boy in a dress she needs a makeover and Megyn would kick her silly. I used to like Charlize. No respect anymore man she is sick in the brain. Hollywood is the devils residence.

A real catch 22. Adoption is one of the most noble things a married couple can do. And yet, Charlize Theron should not be raising children.

Not sure the point of the article. That some things are irreversible? I thought we knew that.

I agree the word grooming is the wrong one. It implies the drag person wants to have sex with the children.

The better word is "normalizing" or "destigmatizing." The entire point of having men in drag (it's never women, is it?) come read to children is to show that they are not scary, perverted weirdos as some in society would judge them, and are, instead, just like the rest of us. If children see them reading nice, sweet stories to them, then the children will grow up to think of them as just as normal as a gay person or a man wearing a flannel shirt and jeans or whatever stereotype you want to apply.
Pedophiles are now called minor attracted persons. I call that grooming.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Pedophiles are now called minor attracted persons. I call that grooming.
You call what grooming? The label Minor Attracted Person? It’s a euphemism, for sure, but not sure how that term grooms a child. I guess you think it makes kids feel less repulsed by the pedophiles?

You call what grooming? The label Minor Attracted Person? It’s a euphemism, for sure, but not sure how that term grooms a child. I guess you think it makes kids feel less repulsed by the pedophiles?
I’ve never heard anyone call them that. Sounds like a right-wing scare tactic. Like them saying kids in school are saying they’re cats. Just rural folklore.

Reactions: T.M.P.
Not sure if we are still talking about drag, homosexuality or both but history shows that organized Christianity has been a much, much more prevalent breeding ground “grooming” for sex abuse than either or both (times 1000).

Not sure if we are still talking about drag, homosexuality or both but history shows that organized Christianity has been a much, much more prevalent breeding ground “grooming” for sex abuse than either or both (times 1000).
Well maybe that is were Briben learned to shower with his young daughter. YOu may be on to something here.

Ok,
One of the many looney theories the nut jobs have about democrats. They think the left elite are sexually predatory lizard people.
I can see the LGBTQ!@#%@$%!#$ being sexual predators, but how does the lizard part come into it? That part doesn't make much sense.

I’ve never heard anyone call them that. Sounds like a right-wing scare tactic. Like them saying kids in school are saying they’re cats. Just rural folklore.

As for furries, they exist. My kids have them at their jr. high. Do they really believe they are animals? I don't think so. But they do act like those animals--dogs or cats. (No litter boxes, though).

Reactions: mcmurtry66
All clinical psychologists will tell you the act of dressing in drag is a sexual fetish on some level in all cases. Period.

Looping in little kids in any context is f’ing weird. Go read to your pet, plants, a fence post, etc. Call your barely literate adult friends from the strip club and read to their dumb asses if you feel the need for charity.

Save it for other adults and leave kids alone.

All clinical psychologists will tell you the act of dressing in drag is a sexual fetish on some level in all cases. Period.

Looping in little kids in any context is f’ing weird. Go read to your pet, plants, a fence post, etc. Call your barely literate adult friends from the strip club and read to their dumb asses if you feel the need for charity.

Save it for other adults and leave kids alone.
Way more proof of organized religion being used to “groom” kids for sexual exploitation. People need to get out of their creepy small towns that are like cults in certain parts of the country.

Way more proof of organized religion being used to “groom” kids for sexual exploitation. People need to get out of their creepy small towns that are like cults in certain parts of the country.
And teachers dwarf that. Want to go there?

Reactions: jet812
Yeah, that’s fair. Per capita they would be more likely to groom for sexual exploitation than religious leaders I think.
I am Baptist and thus not Catholic. I do have a heart for the good Catholic Priests who do not molest children. They have to be going through a rough time in the current climate because they get stigmatized and didn't do anything wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT