ADVERTISEMENT

Good Article about sexual accusations. link

Colter's comments can be applied to everyone who is accused of sexual misdeeds. You have to investigate and use reason instead of jumping to conclusions because of political motivations.
http://humanevents.com/2017/12/06/jerry-seinfeld-endorses-roy-moore/

If it’s an Ann Coulter argument/article, it’s not worth reading. The woman is a full on nut job.

You do realize that these women have absolutely zero to gain by speaking out against Moore, right? Why would they all have similar stories? And why would they come out despite how difficult their lives have become after they came out against him? How in hades does this benefit them?

The last one that came out did so explicitly because Roy Moore claimed he didn’t know her. That pissed her off. If you know anything about human behavior, you know that falsely accused people get angrier and angrier as time goes on. Moore at first stated that he used to get parent’s permission, and didn’t deny that he voted very young girls. As the story got bigger, his story changed dramatically. All of the sudden, Moore claimed to not know any of them.

You should apply this article to Moore’s actions. As the heat turned up, he changed course- and doubled down like his kindred spirit brother, DJT. After all, according to Sarah Huckabee, he difference between Trump/Moore and the two demsrhat resigned (Conyers/Franken) is that the Dems admitted it. And the pubs didn’t. Apparently that completely excuses their behavior.

And you’ve bought this garbage. Without reservation. Instead of having empathy for sexually abused/assaulted women/girls, you instead choose to deny that their stories and experiences are valid. That’s really cruel.

You see Pastor, the thing about grand conspiracies is that the more people that are involved, the harder they are to keep secret. Trump has at least 16 women that have described sexually predatory behavior by him and Moore has at least 8-9 so far. There’s certainly no indication or proof that these women have talked to each other prior to each one coming out. And their stories are all strikingly similar. In other words, the predatory behavior follows a defined pattern by both.

If both cases involved conspiracies, there’s almost no way both would have stayed intact all this time. It amazes me how far you’ll go to defend your (completely erroneous) beliefs.

As a pastor, you should know that often the most honorable thing to do is admit that you’re wrong, and you made a mistake. At least, you should know by now. Every time you post, you amaze me. And not in a good way.

You’ve got to be one of the chittiest, out of touch pastors out there. You truly are the earthly embodiment of republican jesus. Google it. It truly nails you. As long as you have an R next to your name, you believe that you and likeminded people deserve everything and will defend anything another R does. You’re ENTITLED to everything, after all. That’s god’s will, apparently.

You and Moore deserve each other. I’m just glad you live in IN and you can’t cast a vote for Moore.

It’s ok to admit that you’re wrong on this one pastor. I don’t think any of us would hold it against you.

Sorry to everyone else for the rant. But this guy really bothers me. It’s one thing to be wrong. It’s another to wrap yourself in religion and be this wrong. Nothing worse than a person that claims to be religious, and behaves quite differently when they’re outside of church.

If it’s an Ann Coulter argument/article, it’s not worth reading. The woman is a full on nut job.

You do realize that these women have absolutely zero to gain by speaking out against Moore, right? Why would they all have similar stories? And why would they come out despite how difficult their lives have become after they came out against him? How in hades does this benefit them?

The last one that came out did so explicitly because Roy Moore claimed he didn’t know her. That pissed her off. If you know anything about human behavior, you know that falsely accused people get angrier and angrier as time goes on. Moore at first stated that he used to get parent’s permission, and didn’t deny that he voted very young girls. As the story got bigger, his story changed dramatically. All of the sudden, Moore claimed to not know any of them.

You should apply this article to Moore’s actions. As the heat turned up, he changed course- and doubled down like his kindred spirit brother, DJT. After all, according to Sarah Huckabee, he difference between Trump/Moore and the two demsrhat resigned (Conyers/Franken) is that the Dems admitted it. And the pubs didn’t. Apparently that completely excuses their behavior.

And you’ve bought this garbage. Without reservation. Instead of having empathy for sexually abused/assaulted women/girls, you instead choose to deny that their stories and experiences are valid. That’s really cruel.

You see Pastor, the thing about grand conspiracies is that the more people that are involved, the harder they are to keep secret. Trump has at least 16 women that have described sexually predatory behavior by him and Moore has at least 8-9 so far. There’s certainly no indication or proof that these women have talked to each other prior to each one coming out. And their stories are all strikingly similar. In other words, the predatory behavior follows a defined pattern by both.

If both cases involved conspiracies, there’s almost no way both would have stayed intact all this time. It amazes me how far you’ll go to defend your (completely erroneous) beliefs.

As a pastor, you should know that often the most honorable thing to do is admit that you’re wrong, and you made a mistake. At least, you should know by now. Every time you post, you amaze me. And not in a good way.

You’ve got to be one of the chittiest, out of touch pastors out there. You truly are the earthly embodiment of republican jesus. Google it. It truly nails you. As long as you have an R next to your name, you believe that you and likeminded people deserve everything and will defend anything another R does. You’re ENTITLED to everything, after all. That’s god’s will, apparently.

You and Moore deserve each other. I’m just glad you live in IN and you can’t cast a vote for Moore.

It’s ok to admit that you’re wrong on this one pastor. I don’t think any of us would hold it against you.

Sorry to everyone else for the rant. But this guy really bothers me. It’s one thing to be wrong. It’s another to wrap yourself in religion and be this wrong. Nothing worse than a person that claims to be religious, and behaves quite differently when they’re outside of church.
Best post I have read in awhile. I'd love to meet this guy's flock.

When I didn't think you could embarrass yourself any more than you've already done...you go and outdo yourself.

Seriously....freaking Ann Coulter?
What did she write that wasn’t true?

I wouldn't vote for Roy Moore if he was running against Hillary. Hillz 2.0 is back, baby!

The easier question would be:
"What has she written that is true?"
Avoiding answering? Liberals have to do that many times, eh. 'Cause their answer, if given, would so often be wrong? Duck! Avoid showing your mistakes?

Reactions: Lucy01
Avoiding answering? Liberals have to do that many times, eh. 'Cause their answer, if given, would so often be wrong? Duck! Avoid showing your mistakes?
No, I am not avoiding. Avoiding what?

Ann Coulter is a liar, or worse yet, can't tell the truth if it hits her on her head.

The sad thing is she is pretty smart. That gives me the thinking that maybe she really is not lying. Maybe, she is doing it to make a buck off suckers like you, those who want to believe that Obama was born in Kenya; Roy Moore is a prophet sent by God to save America; Trump doesn't lie despite thousands of counter-examples, etc.

I feel sorry for you.:(

No, I am not avoiding. Avoiding what?

Ann Coulter is a liar, or worse yet, can't tell the truth if it hits her on her head.

The sad thing is she is pretty smart. That gives me the thinking that maybe she really is not lying. Maybe, she is doing it to make a buck off suckers like you, those who want to believe that Obama was born in Kenya; Roy Moore is a prophet sent by God to save America; Trump doesn't lie despite thousands of counter-examples, etc.

I feel sorry for you.:(
Ann is not a liar, She was the first to say Trump was going to win and he did, You really live in a Fantasy world!

Last edited:
Bottom line: If Moore wins, it says a lot about the partisan divide in America. That R is important, but it will hurt my feelings if Moore isn't removed by Senate ethics peeps. Watch that CNN video where he reminisces about the good old days of slavery. That is disqualifying. Period. Nevermind his chasing young girls way back when. My grandparents lived in southern Alabama, so I have fond memories. But seriously, WTF, AL?? The guy is ¡No Bueno!

That R is important, but it will hurt my feelings if Moore isn't removed by Senate ethics peeps. Watch that CNN video where he reminisces about the good old days of slavery. That is disqualifying. Period. Nevermind his chasing young girls way back when.
Then there's the fact that as an Alabama justice, he asserted that he wasn't answerable to the US Supreme Court. Ahead of creeping on the girls and the slavery comments, that was disqualifying. Yet the good people of AL put him on their Court, twice.

Reactions: meridian
Bottom line: If Moore wins, it says a lot about the partisan divide in America. That R is important, but it will hurt my feelings if Moore isn't removed by Senate ethics peeps. Watch that CNN video where he reminisces about the good old days of slavery. That is disqualifying. Period. Nevermind his chasing young girls way back when. My grandparents lived in southern Alabama, so I have fond memories. But seriously, WTF, AL?? The guy is ¡No Bueno!
I think you meant to say that he's a bad, bad hombre!

It’s good to see you say this. However...

You proudly voted for Trump (apologies if you didn’t- but I’m pretty sure you did). Trump is basically all the bad things about Moore, x1000.

So Moore’s brand of racism isn’t ok, but Trump’s is? And Moore sexually assaulting young girls isn’t ok, but Trump bragging about grabbing women by their p@ssies is ok? Moore habitually lying is not ok, but Trump lying constantly is ok? Moore blatantly disregarding the rule of law is not ok, but Trump attacking the FBI, the Free press, our allies and basically anyone that he feels crosses him EXCEPT for anything related to Russia is ok?

I’m genuinely confused as to where the line is for you. And, please understand, I’m not trying to attack you. I’m just laying out why Moore = Trump, and vice versa.

Here’s my take: if Moore shouldn’t hold a senate seat, Trump sure as hell shouldn’t be president. There’s certain things that should disqualify someone from holding any public office, and Trump and Moore exemplify most if not all of them. They’re basically the same person, minus the fake bible thumping of Moore. And if it’s because of Moore sexually assaulting young girls, let’s not forget that Trump has been accused of rape by a young girl (minor), hung out in the dressing areas (unannounced BTW) at teen beauty pageants and also was a frequent flyer on the “Lolita Express” of Jeff Epstein (along with Bill Clinton).

Again, I apologize if you didn’t vote for Trump. And I do appreciate what you’ve said about Moore. But please, help me understand how one is disqualified and one is not. Thanks in advance man.

Alright, but why is Trump ok with you? He says pretty much the exact same things and has over a dozen women accusing him of assault.

Alright, but why is Trump ok with you? He says pretty much the exact same things and has over a dozen women accusing him of assault.
I held my nose and voted for Trump. The crying after he won has been so loud and constant that it has become white noise, and I use white noise to help me sleep at night. There have been lots of accusations and known lies reported as news about Trump in the past year and a half. There's a foul odor around Trump, to be sure. That's why I had to hold my nose when I chose him over the smelly Dem. We are talking about the elected POTUS now, though. So, when you have a provable case, bring it. If it gets him canned, I won't shed a single tear. I promise.

Last edited:
Also CBS reporting that there is a 10:30 press conference tomorrow with some of Trump's victims. Looks like another entertaining start to the week.
On the first day of Christmas...

Also CBS reporting that there is a 10:30 press conference tomorrow with some of Trump's victims. Looks like another entertaining start to the week.
On the first day of Christmas...

The problem will be, it takes the oxygen out of the room for any discussion on the draconian Tax bill that's coming up. This same Trump gropefest deflected the big news that the Russians hacked into the US election process the same day and Trump was unaffected.

The problem will be, it takes the oxygen out of the room for any discussion on the draconian Tax bill that's coming up. This same Trump gropefest deflected the big news that the Russians hacked into the US election process the same day and Trump was unaffected.
Are you even a US citizen?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT