ADVERTISEMENT

From 91 to 88

The charges removed were deemed too non-specific, which would have precluded the defense from being able to address them in a specific manner. These were the charges related to encouraging GA officials to violate their oaths. The judge allowed the prosecution to refile narrower charges citing the same facts as a basis.

The question about the relationship is still up in the air. It may have been immoral or unethical or just plain stoopid, but I doubt seriously that it will get her removed from the case.

Did it get 'proven' that the dude she was allegedly banging was her third choice after the first two turned her down (I believe the first choice said he didn't want to have to hire bodyguards for the rest of his life)....or is that a gossip point I got from Twitter?

Doesn't that kind of damage or even stick a pin of the intent of the allegation if true? Meaning it wasn't some corrupt plan from the start or that she fired someone to get her dude on the team right?

Did it get 'proven' that the dude she was allegedly banging was her third choice after the first two turned her down (I believe the first choice said he didn't want to have to hire bodyguards for the rest of his life)....or is that a gossip point I got from Twitter?

Doesn't that kind of damage or even stick a pin of the intent of the allegation if true? Meaning it wasn't some corrupt plan from the start or that she fired someone to get her dude on the team right?

I believe that is the case. One of those offered was a big GA political name that I can't recall offhand. (Could it have been Kemp? Is he out of office?)

Regardless, I still haven't seen how their relationship would effect the prosecution or would somehow be unfair or prejudicial to the defense. But since IANAL, who knows.

Reactions: TommyCracker
I believe that is the case. One of those offered was a big GA political name that I can't recall offhand. (Could it have been Kemp? Is he out of office?)

Regardless, I still haven't seen how their relationship would effect the prosecution or would somehow be unfair or prejudicial to the defense. But since IANAL, who knows.
Whatever the case, it should get the award for "what the h... was she thinking"

She is prosecuting the highest profile case in her life and she comes up with her own scandal in the process?

And here is her card

Yet you read every one. That says more about you than me.

You think "daily" is too much? Wait til the trials start. I'll be posting hourly.

You probably should put me on ignore. Don't worry, that won't hurt my feelings.
The issue is it makes the board less readable and it’s annoying. Also, your obsession is unhealthy, but luckily for you I care about your future and also have an obsession. It’s called Bitcoin. Every new Trump thread you start will receive several snarlcakes Bitcoin posts. Trust me, I don’t post 1/10 of what I’d like to say about the beauty and greatness of Bitcoin.

I Love Bitcoin GIF by Crypto GIFs & Memes ::: Crypto Marketing

Whatever the case, it should get the award for "what the h... were you thinking"

You are prosecution the highest profile case in your life and you come up with your own scandal in the process?

Hence Goat's "Democrats are Dumb" post when this shit first hit.

The issue is it makes the board less readable and it’s annoying. Also, your obsession is unhealthy, but luckily for you I care about your future and also have an obsession. It’s called Bitcoin. Every new Trump thread you start will receive several snarlcakes Bitcoin posts. Trust me, I don’t post 1/10 of what I’d like to say about the beauty and greatness of Bitcoin.

I Love Bitcoin GIF by Crypto GIFs & Memes ::: Crypto Marketing
We just can’t stop winning with this Fing bitcoin!!!

What about the taxpayer money everyone is talking about? Does that just get swept under a rug? Didn't she pay him taxpayer dollars that they spent on trips? Can charges be brought against her and the guy she had the relationship with or do the taxpayers get screwed?

What a mess!

What about the taxpayer money everyone is talking about? Does that just get swept under a rug? Didn't she pay him taxpayer dollars that they spent on trips? Can charges be brought against her and the guy she had the relationship with or do the taxpayers get screwed?

He was on the prosecutor's payroll, yes.

They went on trips together that he paid for up front. Then she supposedly paid him back -- in cash. Said using cash was a black thing that she learned from her father (who backed that up in his testimony).

I've still not seen it explained how this in any way is unfair or prejudicial to Trump or the other defendants. If she is going to be removed, seems to me it would have to be from the office, not just this case.

He was on the prosecutor's payroll, yes.

They went on trips together that he paid for up front. Then she supposedly paid him back -- in cash. Said using cash was a black thing that she learned from her father (who backed that up in his testimony).

I've still not seen it explained how this in any way is unfair or prejudicial to Trump or the other defendants. If she is going to be removed, seems to me it would have to be from the office, not just this case.
Now I'm reading Kemp signed a law to discipline and remove prosecutors and Jordan is threatening Fani with contempt if she doesn't show March 28th, ohhh boy. It's nonstop fun. Hard to keep up.

Now I'm reading Kemp signed a law to discipline and remove prosecutors and Jordan is threatening Fani with contempt if she doesn't show March 28th, ohhh boy. It's nonstop fun. Hard to keep up.
Kemp is smart enough to stay out of it, and Jordan is a huckster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT