ADVERTISEMENT

From 91 to 88

Perhaps I was holding out hope that you would return to normal?
Not a chance. Even as we speak, I feel TDS getting a stronger grip on me. I feel an urge to up my game and start more Trump threads than ever before. Put me on ignore, for your own sanity!

Not a chance. Even as we speak, I feel TDS getting a stronger grip on me. I feel an urge to up my game and start more Trump threads than ever before. Put me on ignore, for your own sanity!

giphy.gif

65c74bd0-264c-450c-bbde-2fc79a3522f5_text.gif

• Love
Reactions: Bowlmania
There's a difference between making the same comments and points and literally starting a new topic/thread every day.

If you can't tell the difference, perhaps you should stick to memes and gifs.
cxsSnmf.jpg

Not only is this a meme, but it's the SAME meme I've already used in this very thread.

Your obviously hypocritical post warrants no more effort than that. Besides, you apparently enjoy repetition.

Criticism of Trump = TDS, in the simple minds of Trumpers.
That is not true and JDB is not a Trunoer anyway. However, t The there's only so much you can say about Trump... He's an arrogant asshole with no redeeming qualities but I don't need to start a thread every day to tell about him, Most people already know that.,,,,notice I said MOST. For example I don't need a thread to tell me that it went from 88 to 87. The best thing that could happen is for both Trump and Biden to disappear out of the public eye. Why in the hel$ an 80 year old man or woman wants to be president is beyond me except they are power hungry. I;m not that old and even at my age I wouldn't take the job if you would hand it to me.... I want to enjoy life.

That is not true and JDB is not a Trunoer anyway. However, t The there's only so much you can say about Trump... He's an arrogant asshole with no redeeming qualities but I don't need to start a thread every day to tell about him, Most people already know that.,,,,notice I said MOST. For example I don't need a thread to tell me that it went from 88 to 87. The best thing that could happen is for both Trump and Biden to disappear out of the public eye. Why in the hel$ an 80 year old man or woman wants to be president is beyond me except they are power hungry. I;m not that old and even at my age I wouldn't take the job if you would hand it to me.... I want to enjoy life.
Most of the threads are recent news. There is no reason to say talking about it is off limits or respond with accusation of tds.

And I bet there wouldn't be near as many threads if there weren't near as many Trump defenders/supporters on this board.

Jdb may not be a trumper but defending Trump with accusations of tds sure plays the role of trumper. Those still defending Trump could be said to have tds given all the crap they overlook to do so.

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

These daily Trump-obsessed posts are not healthy. You need some therapy.
For better or worse, Trump is a polarizing political figure, former president going through unprecedented and historical legal troubles. And we’re living through it in real time.

Id be surprised if people weren’t talking about him on a political message board.

That said, the pattern I’ve noticed is that “stop posting about Trump, you have TDS” is essentially code for stop posting true things that paint Trump in a bad light and run contrary to the MAGA narrative.

For better or worse, Trump is a polarizing political figure, former president going through unprecedented and historical legal troubles. And we’re living through it in real time.

Id be surprised if people weren’t talking about him on a political message board.

That said, the pattern I’ve noticed is that “stop posting about Trump, you have TDS” is essentially code for stop posting true things that paint Trump in a bad light and run contrary to the MAGA narrative.
I am yet to see any conservatives reply to dbm or other trumpers with accusations of tds.

It is spot on that it is nothing but a don't say bad things about their boy response. Maybe too ashamed to claim being a trumper but actions speak louder than words

Trump wouldn't be winning the primary if he didn't have a lot of followers with actual tds

Yeah he is a polarizing political figure (for the worse) who I wish would go away. However, I think some people think about him 24 hours a day. It seems an obsessions with some people. I don't like Biden but I'm not starting a thread every day and believe me I could easily find stuff to start one. But like Bowl says a person can put him on ignore... since he very seldom gets into name calling as a moderator I don't feel like I need to read his posts so I normally don't. He used to put up some quality posts, and still may , but I'm not willing to read all his stuff to find them.

Yeah he is a polarizing political figure (for the worse) who I wish would go away. However, I think some people think about him 24 hours a day. It seems an obsessions with some people. I don't like Biden but I'm not starting a thread every day and believe me I could easily find stuff to start one. But like Bowl says a person can put him on ignore... since he very seldom gets into name calling as a moderator I don't feel like I need to read his posts so I normally don't. He used to put up some quality posts, and still may , but I'm not willing to read all his stuff to find them.
No one thinks about Trump 24 hours a day.

So what is worse?

Bringing up the shit Trump does or says as it comes out in the news or defending said shit?

Last edited:
But how would that apply to this example?

Bowl posted a new thread about Trump having 3 charges dismissed. How does that paint Trump in a bad light? How does it run contrary to the MAGA narrative? And is JDB a MAGA guy?

My only suggestion, Bowl: there are plenty of Trump threads and you could drop such tidbits like this into one of those. I struggle with the same thing when I happen upon a new report of anti-racism or DEI (woke!) showing up in schools--my first instinct is to post it as a thread to highlight--again--that it is a real phenomena. But then I usually try to just append it to the threads already covering such topics. Not sure I succeed as much as possible and I'm sure some think I post too much about it.

Bowl posted a new thread about Trump having 3 charges dismissed. How does that paint Trump in a bad light? How does it run contrary to the MAGA narrative? And is JDB a MAGA guy?

My only suggestion, Bowl: there are plenty of Trump threads and you could drop such tidbits like this into one of those. I struggle with the same thing when I happen upon a new report of anti-racism or DEI (woke!) showing up in schools--my first instinct is to post it as a thread to highlight--again--that it is a real phenomena. But then I usually try to just append it to the threads already covering such topics. Not sure I succeed as much as possible and I'm sure some think I post too much about it.

I think the thought is that it will be noticed by more people if done in a new thread.

Also, I don't really think the issue is duplicate threads. The posters crying about TDS only do so when a negative (don't do it if it is positive) thread pops up about Trump. They also don't bother calling out BDS when new threads get started about Biden.

This isn't about bringing up Trump in general or duplicate threads. It's simply that they just not don't want others to post bad things about their party's leader. Posting good things is fine. Posting about Biden is fine.

Some posters would rather
Noise Ruido GIF by Travis

Last edited:

TDS is really Trump Denial Syndrome. It's a lame attempt to try to normalize his lunacy, which I'll admit has been somewhat successful.

He floods the zone with so much bat shit crazy that we get sensitized to it. Stuff that would be/should be on page one hardly even registers anymore, mainly because it's a neverending gish gallop of nonsense and dark, dour insanity.

The ironic thing about those screaming 'you've got TDS' is that right now, they are the ones that are getting f#$ked by him. He has pretty much complete power in the party and I'm not sure many even recognize it.

You can't stop it now. It's done.

He's overwhelmingly proven there are no checks to his power within the party. That's not cool. He's nearly rooted out most of the 'disloyal' as Republicans are leaving in droves, particularly lately as they see the writing on the wall and say it's not worth it for them or their families. Others are neutered and scared to vote against him because he's got so much power over the majority that it's not worth voting against Trump, it just makes you stand out and puts a target on your back by him and his following.

He's influencing current legislation as a civilian with his direct like to the speaker and he's taken complete control of all the campaign money, direction and leadership with the RNC by appointing loyal cronies and family members (who have already said every penny will go to Trump. Not down ticket candidates, all to Trump).

I mean FFS he just appointed loyalist and Shiite election denier Christina Bobb as the head of 'election integrity' of the RNC.

What will Catturd be appointed to in his administration?

Anyway, this is what we've been sounding the alarm about. You see it being played out in real time.

Maybe it will make page 3 news.

Yes, what we really need is more Trump coverage.

I doubt you had to deep dive in the news to learn all the facts you just posted. Trump dominates the news cycle. No President or person has generated as many opinion pieces over the last 8 years, psychoanalyzing him, theorizing on his nefarious motives, hypothesizing about his danger to democracy and potential (or literal status as) an American dictator.

I think Trump polled worst when he was not in the news, by the way.

TDS is really Trump Denial Syndrome. It's a lame attempt to try to normalize his lunacy, which I'll admit has been somewhat successful.

He floods the zone with so much bat shit crazy that we get sensitized to it. Stuff that would be/should be on page one hardly even registers anymore, mainly because it's a neverending gish gallop of nonsense and dark, dour insanity.

The ironic thing about those screaming 'you've got TDS' is that right now, they are the ones that are getting f#$ked by him. He has pretty much complete power in the party and I'm not sure many even recognize it.

You can't stop it now. It's done.

He's overwhelmingly proven there are no checks to his power within the party. That's not cool. He's nearly rooted out most of the 'disloyal' as Republicans are leaving in droves, particularly lately as they see the writing on the wall and say it's not worth it for them or their families. Others are neutered and scared to vote against him because he's got so much power over the majority that it's not worth voting against Trump, it just makes you stand out and puts a target on your back by him and his following.

He's influencing current legislation as a civilian with his direct like to the speaker and he's taken complete control of all the campaign money, direction and leadership with the RNC by appointing loyal cronies and family members (who have already said every penny will go to Trump. Not down ticket candidates, all to Trump).

I mean FFS he just appointed loyalist and Shiite election denier Christina Bobb as the head of 'election integrity' of the RNC.

What will Catturd be appointed to in his administration?

Anyway, this is what we've been sounding the alarm about. You see it being played out in real time.

Great analysis.

Honestly, I think anything mentioning the numerous instances where he's broken the law and not qualifying his indictments as some sort of which hunt or weaponizing of the DOJ is called out for having TDS.

Threads are typically derailed and/or turn into shitshows by about the 10th post. If there's news (by definition, newly received information) that I think is worth highlighting, I'm going to start a new thread.

I'm not on the WC all that much. I don't post every day, and I participate in only a small percentage of threads. That said, if someone thinks I post too much, or too much about Trump, or they don't like me for whatever reason, I encourage them to simply put me on ignore. That takes care of the issue, doesn't it?

This thread...What a joke. Let's not list the TDS victims and try another angle. Why couldn't it be titled Fani Willis screws the pooch...charges removed

Where does Fani Willis stand now. Sounds like she did some stupid stuff with taxpayers money. Why did charges get removed was it because of what she did? OR what Trump didn't and she charged him with? Will someone sort this out. Also, a burning question. What if Fani was white?

This thread...What a joke. Let's not list the TDS victims and try another angle. Why couldn't it be titled Fani Willis screws the pooch...charges removed

Where does Fani Willis stand now. Sounds like she did some stupid stuff with taxpayers money. Why did charges get removed was it because of what she did? OR what Trump didn't and she charged him with? Will someone sort this out. Also, a burning question. What if Fani was white?
Im Serious Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

Yes, what we really need is more Trump coverage.

I doubt you had to deep dive in the news to learn all the facts you just posted. Trump dominates the news cycle. No President or person has generated as many opinion pieces over the last 8 years, psychoanalyzing him, theorizing on his nefarious motives, hypothesizing about his danger to democracy and potential (or literal status as) an American dictator.

I think Trump polled worst when he was not in the news, by the way.

That's always been the question to be honest.

Some say 'ignore it all, don't give it oxygen, don't give him a platform'.

Others say 'you have to stay on him and account for every crazy thing that he says, does and most importantly says he will do' even though that can be exhausting.

I don't know which way is optimal.

I believe it's the exhausting one even though I'm tired of it, particularly when you see how the counter messaging is to flood the zone with unlimited weak and downright dishonest 'yabuts'.

Where does Fani Willis stand now. Sounds like she did some stupid stuff with taxpayers money. Why did charges get removed was it because of what she did? OR what Trump didn't and she charged him with? Will someone sort this out.

The charges removed were deemed too non-specific, which would have precluded the defense from being able to address them in a specific manner. These were the charges related to encouraging GA officials to violate their oaths. The judge allowed the prosecution to refile narrower charges citing the same facts as a basis.

The question about the relationship is still up in the air. It may have been immoral or unethical or just plain stoopid, but I doubt seriously that it will get her removed from the case.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT