ADVERTISEMENT

From 91 to 88

Bowlmania

All-American
Sep 23, 2016
Trump got three of his 91 pending criminal charges dismissed today when Judge McAfee, in the Georgia case, threw out three of the counts. So much winning!!

Prediction: The losing resumes Friday when McAfee rules that Willis and the Fulton County DA's office can remain on the case.

Trump got three of his 91 pending criminal charges dismissed today when Judge McAfee, in the Georgia case, threw out three of the counts. So much winning!!

Prediction: The losing resumes Friday when McAfee rules that Willis and the Fulton County DA's office can remain on the case.

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

These daily Trump-obsessed posts are not healthy. You need some therapy.

Unfortunately the TDS, it's real. I mean after reading most of this boards comments many here qualify. Rogan hits it spot on, and it's funny and so true, but at the same time sad. I have to say it's the media that created this. Especially main stream media they continually trash Trump to the point it makes people furious with hate. TV knows what the hell it is doing and it amazes me how many people let it affect their lives.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the TDS, it's real. I mean after reading most of this boards comments many here qualify. Rogan hits it spot on, and it's funny and so true, but at the same time sad. I have to say it's the media that created this. Especially main stream media they continually trash Trump to the point it makes people furious with hate. TV knows what the hell it is doing and it amazes me how many people let it affect their lives.

His house in tx is neat. On a River. Not what you would expect. Close to Austin. Would be a cool setup

The charges were dismissed because the DA did not provide enough specific evidence for those particular charges. In particular these dismissed charges (which I wasn't even aware of) are tied to violations of the GA Constitution regarding failure to uphold your oath of office.

The judge did not feel the DA provided enough clarity as to what the violation of GA's constitution encompassed.
In his opinion he decided that meant it wasn't possible for the defense to adequately prepare their case. But he left the door open for the Prosecution to clarify to his satisfaction and refile for those charges within the next 6 months...

I can't wait till Trump loses and Rogan is exposed as a fool...He didn't even know that Trump was the one connecting airports to the Revolutionary War. He thought it was Biden and was ready to declare him senile. But when told the truth... crickets...

Joe's defintiely a political savant. Instead of over relying on the same polls dbm cites, Joe should ask himself why Niki Haley got 77,000 votes in GA last night. A week after she dropped out. And before anyone cites "early voting" as an excuse she got 22,000 votes among election day GOP primary voters. Hell she got nearly 40% of the GOP votes cast in the ATL and suburbs.

Ya think all those folks are suddenly going to vote for Trump in Nov?

Last edited:
The charges were dismissed because the DA did not provide enough specific evidence for those particular charges. In particular these dismissed charges (which I wasn't even aware of) are tied to violations of the GA Constitution regarding failure to uphold your oath of office.

Fani: We charge Trump with being a douchebag.
Judge: You're going to have to be more specific.

I can't wait till Trump loses and Rogan is exposed as a fool...
Why for stating the obvious about TDS? I see it all the time here in every thread with the same people, including you. Y'all need to knock it off, come to terms with what you have, and take JamieDimons advice and get help!

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

cxsSnmf.jpg

Yet you read every one. That says more about you than me.

You think "daily" is too much? Wait til the trials start. I'll be posting hourly.

You probably should put me on ignore. Don't worry, that won't hurt my feelings.

The fact that you’ve let TDS ruin your life and likely ability to contribute to society is sad. You used to have some real worthwhile commentary, but let an obsession ruin you.

Seriously, get some therapy. It’s not too late.

The fact that you’ve let TDS ruin your life and likely ability to contribute to society is sad. You used to have some real worthwhile commentary, but let an obsession ruin you.

Stop it. If Trump wins anything, imagine the meltdown. Priceless. Hell, bowl had start a thread to mentally deal with 3 charges being dismissed.

I think many of you are confused as to TDS. It’s obviously the MAGA morons who scout twitter daily to post ridiculous things pumping up Dear Leader. It’s people who would spend $400 on his ugly a$$ shoes. It’s people who have to make excuses for whatever vile things he has done in every single thread. It’s people who send him money, even though he’s supposedly a billionaire to pay his many legal fees. It’s people who believe every single person is out to get Trump. It’s people who make memes of Trump as a super hero or a savior. It’s people who laugh when he stands up there and makes fun of the disabled, bullies others, calls people fat. It’s people who listen to his gobbledygook and then talk about Joe Biden having dementia. It’s people who DON’T believe the actual people who worked for Trump when they tell you how completely corrupt and unfit he is. It’s people who believe Trump over the 20 women who say he has abused them. It’s people who have lost, or never had a moral compass. It’s people who think it’s funny to make fun of others . Hope that helps.

Seriously, how come I never see you dispensing the same judgement/advice to those with obvious BDS (and yes, that's a thing on here)?

I'll hang up and listen for your answer.

Then tell Trump to stop talking and go away. The most Trump-obsessed person in the world is, well, Trump himself.

He injects Trump into every conceivable topic there is and then his blind supporters whine like babies when his opponents rebut everything he says with brutal reality.

Trump is old and can't remember things. Didn't you know?

I think many of you are confused as to TDS. It’s obviously the MAGA morons who scout twitter daily to post ridiculous things pumping up Dear Leader. It’s people who would spend $400 on his ugly a$$ shoes. It’s people who have to make excuses for whatever vile things he has done in every single thread. It’s people who send him money, even though he’s supposedly a billionaire to pay his many legal fees. It’s people who believe every single person is out to get Trump. It’s people who make memes of Trump as a super hero or a savior. It’s people who laugh when he stands up there and makes fun of the disabled, bullies others, calls people fat. It’s people who listen to his gobbledygook and then talk about Joe Biden having dementia. It’s people who DON’T believe the actual people who worked for Trump when they tell you how completely corrupt and unfit he is. It’s people who believe Trump over the 20 women who say he has abused them. It’s people who have lost, or never had a moral compass. It’s people who think it’s funny to make fun of others . Hope that helps.
They like coming up with terms to direct their ire.

Woke is anything they don't like that they can tie to liberals somehow

Tds is an attribute gained by anyone that is mean to poor victim trump

Then tell Trump to stop talking and go away. The most Trump-obsessed person in the world is, well, Trump himself.

He injects Trump into every conceivable topic there is and then his blind supporters whine like babies when his opponents rebut everything he says with brutal reality.

I feel like the whole TDS bullshit, especially when used to describe those who point out his obvious character defects, or who post about him too much, should be off the table now that he is the GOP candidate for POTUS.
JMHO

Reactions: Bowlmania
Seriously, how come I never see you dispensing the same judgement/advice to those with obvious BDS (and yes, that's a thing on here)?

Can you link a poster that has made daily BDS threads?

Also, hanging up and listening is the stupidest phrase made in the non-phone era. Why don’t you just wait instead of feeling you have to tell someone?

Reactions: ribbont and jet812

Lord knows I wish he would. But starting a new daily thread whining about him shows a deeper issue.

He thrives on attention and you guys can’t help yourselves.

Can you link a poster that has made daily BDS threads?

Also, hanging up and listening is the stupidest phrase made in the non-phone era. Why don’t you just wait instead of feeling you have to tell someone?
I don't know...I seem to see a few posters on here who repeatedly make the same points over and over and over and over and over about their issues with Biden, usually as a Yabbut to criticisms of Trump. I could be wrong, though. Maybe it was on the other WC board.
Why don't you just admit you don't want to do it. It would at least be honest.

You think "daily" is too much? Wait til the trials start. I'll be posting hourly.

Soooo scary. You should hide.

I heard it also made him color blind and impotent ...

I don't know...I seem to see a few posters on here who repeatedly make the same points over and over and over and over and over about their issues with Biden, usually as a Yabbut to criticisms of Trump. I could be wrong, though. Maybe it was on the other WC board.
Why don't you just admit you don't want to do it. It would at least be honest.

There's a difference between making the same comments and points and literally starting a new topic/thread every day.

If you can't tell the difference, perhaps you should stick to memes and gifs.

That’ll show ‘em! Go get ’em tiger! You are the poster child for TDS, that idiot has power over you that can only be imposed upon a mental midget. If people like you weren’t such douches I’d feel sorry for you (all)🤣🤣

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

keep these coming. this board is equally obsessed with Trump and Biden, as it should be.

I def believe the Democrats orchestrated a witch hunt. I also think Trump probably did 80% of what he's been accused of. holding both these views at once makes me feel spiritually pure. lol

The fact that you’ve let TDS ruin your life and likely ability to contribute to society is sad.
I love this post. It made me smile (laugh, actually), and I appreciate your concern.

So far I've been able to hang onto my family, friends, job and possessions. Believe it or not, I'm better off than I was four years ago but I know this TDS thing is insidious. I'll be careful.

My bigger concern is that this thread topic, which was covered today as a major news story by all the major outlets including FOX, was such a trigger for you and a few others.

Instead of following me around from thread to thread and getting so upset, why not just put me on ignore? Easy solution, right? Just do it!

Lord knows I wish he would. But starting a new daily thread whining about him shows a deeper issue.

He thrives on attention and you guys can’t help yourselves.
Same could be said of Trump worshippers who bring him up regularly but they don't get labeled with tds.

It all boils down to people not wanting anyone to say mean things about Trump. Period.

Probably because they know they shouldn't defend the crap he does so they just don't want to be told about it.

keep these coming. this board is equally obsessed with Trump and Biden, as it should be.

I def believe the Democrats orchestrated a witch hunt. I also think Trump probably did 80% of what he's been accused of. holding both these views at once makes me feel spiritually pure. lol
How is going after someone that is guilty a witch hunt?

If there is actually a witch then the hunt is legitimate

I feel like the whole TDS bullshit, especially when used to describe those who point out his obvious character defects, or who post about him too much, should be off the table now that he is the GOP candidate for POTUS.
JMHO
Criticism of Trump = TDS, in the simple minds of Trumpers.

Trump spokesman Steven Cheung's response to John Kelly's "dictator" observations wasn't a defense of Trump but rather that Kelly has a "severe case of TDS." It's actually pretty funny that that lame shit is all they can come up with.

I love this post. It made me smile (laugh, actually), and I appreciate your concern.

So far I've been able to hang onto my family, friends, job and possessions. Believe it or not, I'm better off than I was four years ago but I know this TDS thing is insidious. I'll be careful.

My bigger concern is that this thread topic, which was covered today as a major news story by all the major outlets including FOX, was such a trigger for you and a few others.

Instead of following me around from thread to thread and getting so upset, why not just put me on ignore? Easy solution, right? Just do it!

Perhaps I was holding out hope that you would return to normal?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT