ADVERTISEMENT

Free the Jan 6 "Hostages"...

Yep we had Trump for 4 years and many of his guys have been convicted of crimes. Zero in Obama or Biden’s administrations. And whose followers attacked the capitol police? Oh wait it was an inside job by the FBI. Yeah that’s the ticket. Ok now you seem to be saying Biden defunded the police and caused a massive spike in crime. May want to check the FBI website for the actual facts on violent crime. I’ll give you a hint. It’s down. Oh and by the way murder in the US increased by 30% in 2020. I believe your guy was president at that time.
Don't bother. You are more likely to get called Hickory 2.0 vs him actually acknowledging facts that don't align with his brainwashing.

I don't buy the conspiracy angle. Are some DA candidates bad choices? Yes. Do bad choices sometimes get elected? Yes. Are those candidates funded by PACs? Sometimes. Does Soros donate to some of those PACs? I'm sure. But the whole "Soros DA" thing sounds too much like "Jewish space lasers."

But then again, I could be wrong. I mean, there are pretty structured conspiracies to donate money to school boards right now. DAs could be the same. Maybe I'm being too dismissive.
Nothing to do with a conspiracy. It’s backing progressive DAs. It’s very simple and traceable. A rich guy believes in progressives. Not believing it when you can trace the funding is akin to believing 2,000 miles etc

Last edited:
Don't bother. You are more likely to get called Hickory 2.0 vs him actually acknowledging facts that don't align with his brainwashing.

Like this Grover? You ignore facts. You don’t post facts. You’re a gadfly. When I say something you can bank on it.

I don't buy the conspiracy angle. Are some DA candidates bad choices? Yes. Do bad choices sometimes get elected? Yes. Are those candidates funded by PACs? Sometimes. Does Soros donate to some of those PACs? I'm sure. But the whole "Soros DA" thing sounds too much like "Jewish space lasers."

But then again, I could be wrong. I mean, there are pretty structured conspiracies to donate money to school boards right now. DAs could be the same. Maybe I'm being too dismissive.
It’s not a conspiracy - at least not to me. It’s a guy with billions who has bought into woke nonsense that is giving his money expressly to people who will walk a certain line - and that line is pretty much disastrous at the local level.

If you’re referring to a conspiracy that he’s trying to destroy America purposefully - well then I get your response. But I don’t buy into that.

Last edited:

How dare you call into question Jewish space lasers. MTG believes they started the California wild fires so it has to be true.

It’s not a conspiracy - at least not to me. It’s a guy so to billions who has bought into woke nonsense that is giving his money expressly to people who will walk a certain line - and that line is pretty much disastrous at the local level.

If you’re referring to a conspiracy that he’s trying to destroy America purposefully - well then I get your response. But I don’t buy into that.
Well I guess we shouldn’t bring up the Koch brothers and their funding of pols who favor their agenda. The Supreme Court opened this can of s**t when they declared that money was speech and so donate away.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
How dare you call into question Jewish space lasers. MTG believes they started the California wild fires so it has to be true.
I have no idea what any of that means. But I can trace soros’ funding and the consequences of those he helps elect by way of dismissals, failure to prosecute, bail project deaths, etc. . My guess is you have no idea how to do that and it’s not reported by any news you follow.

It’s not a conspiracy - at least not to me. It’s a guy so to billions who has bought into woke nonsense that is giving his money expressly to people who will walk a certain line - and that line is pretty much disastrous at the local level.

Exactly. He might have the best intentions

Maybe the current climate has oversensitized me to the potentially lazy use of language, but, yes, that's exactly the way I was reading it. Not that I think McM is necessarily a conspiracy theorist himself, just that I saw the use of the phrase as sort of a dog whistle for exactly those kinds of conspiracies.

Well I guess we shouldn’t bring up the Koch brothers and their funding of pols who favor their agenda. The Supreme Court opened this can of s**t when they declared that money was speech and so donate away.
Thanks for the yabbut. We’re talking about defunding the police.

Maybe the current climate has oversensitized me to the potentially lazy use of language, but, yes, that's exactly the way I was reading it. Not that I think McM is necessarily a conspiracy theorist himself, just that I saw the use of the phrase as sort of a dog whistle for exactly those kinds of conspiracies.
I find that trying to debate anything in the post-truth climate, even on this board, is pretty much an exercise in futility. Both sides of the argument will produce oodles of links, proving just how right they are, while at the same time being dismissive of the sources from the other side. It's amazing how there is never consensus on any topic, but I guess it's not surprising, given that the internet provides tons of "facts" from "experts" for anyone seeking validation of his viewpoint. It's so easy to settle on an opinion, then go out and find articles, documentation, editorials, statistics, facts, opinions, and (lol) tweets that will align. Heck, some posters even use their own prior posts ("I posted about this months ago, so...") as some sort of voice a authority.
It reminds me of the story of the 5 blind guys and the elephant.

I find that trying to debate anything in the post-truth climate, even on this board, is pretty much an exercise in futility. Both sides of the argument will produce oodles of links, proving just how right they are, while at the same time being dismissive of the sources from the other side. It's amazing how there is never consensus on any topic, but I guess it's not surprising, given that the internet provides tons of "facts" from "experts" for anyone seeking validation of his viewpoint. It's so easy to settle on an opinion, then go out and find articles, documentation, editorials, statistics, facts, opinions, and (lol) tweets that will align. Heck, some posters even use their own prior posts ("I posted about this months ago, so...") as some sort of voice a authority.
It reminds me of the story of the 5 blind guys and the elephant.

What an idiot. No content, just more opinions (they're just like assholes).

Link?

I didn't think so. Loser.

We aren’t all as stupid as you are Grover. We know what it means. And we know the consequences IN OUR NEIGHBORHOODS not Jan 6 bs. Like every other poorly thought out left wing bullshit
You have changed so much. In fact I can't recall many posters going from reasonable and fun to interact with to completely miserable. Bitter and angry striking out at everyone and everything.

You are becoming Cray, Joe, and DMB before our eyes. For all the crap you give Biden, try looking in the mirror for some of your issues.

I spend more time on stock message boards than here. The only transformation I can compare your's to is when guys go from long to short on a stock, sometimes overnight. Immediately their demeanor changes.

I don't know what's going on with you but I hope some resemblance of the old you comes back. That guy was funny, thought provoking, and almost always respectful even when others didn't deserve it.

You have changed so much. In fact I can't recall many posters going from reasonable and fun to interact with to completely miserable. Bitter and angry striking out at everyone and everything.

You are becoming Cray, Joe, and DMB before our eyes. For all the crap you give Biden, try looking in the mirror for some of your issues.

I spend more time on stock message boards than here. The only transformation I can compare your's to is when guys go from long to short on a stock, sometimes overnight. Immediately their demeanor changes.

I don't know what's going on with you but I hope some resemblance of the old you comes back. That guy was funny, thought provoking, and almost always respectful even when others didn't deserve it.
I have zero respect for people like hickory and others who are willfully ignorant. Zero. And I joke around on this board all the time. With Boogerballer Lars brad snarl and many others. Sorry you don’t entertain me. I dont find an ounce of humor in the progressives making where we live dangerous. Car jackings where I play soccer. Murders next to our deli. Especially with a teenager who will be driving during the next term. Alex in Wonderland for the school play. Vapid.

You want to talk about their policies? Debate them? Let’s go. I put up the stats from our progressive DA funded by soros. You won’t see a rebuttal. You won’t see a rebuttal to any of the facts posted. Certainly not from you. Only bs like you posted. As for DANC Cray and Dbm I’ll vote with them over you any day of the week.

Last edited:
I have zero respect for people like hickory and others who are willfully ignorant. Zero. And I joke around on this board all the time. With Boogerballer Lars brad snarl and many others. Sorry you don’t entertain me. I dont find an ounce of humor in the progressives making where we live dangerous. Car jackings where I play soccer. Murders next to our deli. Especially with a teenager who will be driving during the next term. Alex in Wonderland for the school play. Vapid.

You want to talk about their policies? Debate them? Let’s go. I put up the stats from our progressive DA funded by soros. You won’t see a rebuttal. You won’t see a rebuttal to any of the facts posted. Certainly not from you. Only bs like you posted. As for DANC Cray and Dbm I’ll vote with them over you any day of the week.
Fair enough man. Was fun while it lasted. I'll take a wide berth around you moving forward.

Good idea. And isn’t funny how it’s just a cadre of libs who post like you do. Never from conservatives. Wonder why….
Go back and look at my posting history. I am the first in my family not to serve, one generation removed from deep poverty, and have voted both sides for years. Fiscally conservative but socially liberal. Live and let live. Financially I've made some smart moves but still luckier than I deserve. Given my years in corporate leadership, I make more than I deserve compared to others like teachers or people who really bust ass all day. I worked construction for 7 years in my teens and early 20s so I get it.

I've never met Aloha or anyone on this board, but politically I am probably agree with his postings as much as anyone. I also share his pure hatred for Trump. Never felt this way about another politician and likely never will.

Financially I'll be just fine whether Trump or Biden are in office. But most things are more important than money. Thus country will never look the same with four more years of Trump. I know you disagree and feel the same about Biden.

Again have a good night. Off to finish a movie.

Go back and look at my posting history. I am the first in my family not to serve, one generation removed from deep poverty, and have voted both sides for years. Fiscally conservative but socially liberal. Live and let live. Financially I've made some smart moves but still luckier than I deserve. Given my years in corporate leadership, I make more than I deserve compared to others like teachers or people who really bust ass all day. I worked construction for 7 years in my teens and early 20s so I get it.

I've never met Aloha or anyone on this board, but politically I am probably agree with his postings as much as anyone. I also share his pure hatred for Trump. Never felt this way about another politician and likely never will.

Financially I'll be just fine whether Trump or Biden are in office. But most things are more important than money. Thus country will never look the same with four more years of Trump. I know you disagree and feel the same about Biden.

Again have a good night. Off to finish a movie.
How you feel about trump is exactly how I feel about Biden/Harris etc. exactly the same. And I joke about crab legs etc but it doesn’t really impact me. The crime stuff does. I take it very personally. When it comes to your neighborhood, your activities of daily living, where your kids and their friends play you don’t take the soros shit as a joke.

Then you literally post how much soros put in to get a da elected. She gets elected. Then you post why she was ousted and literally the number of failure to prosecute cases (those are criminals on the streets) and dolts ignore same with laughing emojis they don’t deserve an ounce of respect. Or they live in east bum **** where ever and gets news from msnbc and have no clue about cities.

You're a huge dupe.
No he's not. And don't come back with your partisan bullshit, it's worthless.

When in the HELL are....Forget it you'll never get it. You're like the jews reading any versus from the Bible there is a veil, Remove the tds and I'll allow an answer until then you're blind.

Start here. Either wake up or stay in your coma. Every damn msm agency would probably love to share this.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

When in the HELL are....Forget it you'll never get it. You're like the jews reading any versus from the Bible there is a veil, Remove the tds and I'll allow an answer until then you're blind.

Start here. Either wake up or stay in your coma. Every damn msm agency would probably love to share this.

Think? You don’t think. You Trumpsters don’t think. You believe any lie Trump tells. You believe the stupidest conspiracy theories ever invented. The idea that the “deep state” instigated the J6 riot is one of the dumbest of all. If you say Epps was a Fed or an informant you’re truly a moron.

And dbm is absolutely a dupe.

I read this piece earlier today, on RealClearPolitics. Can’t say it surprised me. NPR has been so far left for so long that to find that the liberal/conservative breakdown was something like 80+/0 should be as obvious as the sky being blue on a cloudless day.

So much of the media is in the exact same boat. And some wonder why so many totally mistrust the legacy media.

Think? You don’t think. You Trumpsters don’t think. You believe any lie Trump tells. You believe the stupidest conspiracy theories ever invented. The idea that the “deep state” instigated the J6 riot is one of the dumbest of all. If you say Epps was a Fed or an informant you’re truly a moron.

And dbm is absolutely a dupe.
Reality and facts make you go “wow!”

• Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
I read this piece earlier today, on RealClearPolitics. Can’t say it surprised me. NPR has been so far left for so long that to find that the liberal/conservative breakdown was something like 80+/0 should be as obvious as the sky being blue on a cloudless day.

So much of the media is in the exact same boat. And some wonder why so many totally mistrust the legacy media.
Absolutely. And not left. Closer to progressive left. **** off. Go away. Lunatics

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT