ADVERTISEMENT

watched the 1st half hour of the state of the union.

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
I find it very sad, had to turn it off. the man is simply too old, and I don't see any way in hell that if he wins, he could possibly have the energy to lead the country 2-3 or 4 years down the road. but the other choice is an absolute corrupt lunatic. at least with Biden he will have adults around him to do the business of government., so we have no choice but to hope like hell Biden wins.

Mitch McConnel should be ashamed of himself. he could have rallied the republicans to rid the country of Trump after Jan 6. yet he let him off the hook and here we are now.

I find it very sad, had to turn it off. the man is simply too old, and I don't see any way in hell that if he wins, he could possibly have the energy to lead the country 2-3 or 4 years down the road. but the other choice is an absolute corrupt lunatic. at least with Biden he will have adults around him to do the business of government., so we have no choice but to hope like hell Biden wins.

Mitch McConnel should be ashamed of himself. he could have rallied the republicans to rid the country of Trump after Jan 6. yet he let him off the hook and here we are now.
I agree but what about the SOTU makes you say that? I just watched about the same amount and thought his delivery was surprisingly good.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
I agree but what about the SOTU makes you say that? I just watched about the same amount and thought his delivery was surprisingly good.
I think he's doing a good job, just makes me nervous to watch it, found myself just waiting for the screw up, instead of listening to the speech.

And MTG is a disgrace to America. what a stupid bitch, can't Georgia do any better than that

I don't know what you're talking about. He called on Congress to get off their ass, and he nailed it. One of the strongest parts of the speech. What did he get wrong?
Telling them to get off their ass is fine and accurate. But blaming republicans for not passing a porked out bill and then fumbling over his words is not good oration.

The dumbass that just got thrown out, that's what America has become some disrespectful prick trying to make a name for himself. sad

Reactions: Willdog7
Telling them to get off their ass is fine and accurate. But blaming republicans for not passing a porked out bill and then fumbling over his words is not good oration.
Meh, we can agree or disagree on how "porked out" it is, but that's not going to be the story. Congress refused to act, and he called them out. He landed that one.

He's been fumbling words since the beginning of the speech. That's not going to derail anything at this point.

The dumbass that just got thrown out, that's what America has become some disrespectful prick trying to make a name for himself. sad
I said in the other thread that would happen. Just surprised it wasn’t MTG. This started with the moron yelling at Obama. Embarrassing,

Reactions: BadWakeboarder
Meh, we can agree or disagree on how "porked out" it is, but that's not going to be the story. Congress refused to act, and he called them out. He landed that one.

He's been fumbling words since the beginning of the speech. That's not going to derail anything at this point.
He didn’t call out congress. He called out republicans. Thats what made it wrong.

I think he's doing a good job, just makes me nervous to watch it, found myself just waiting for the screw up, instead of listening to the speech.

And MTG is a disgrace to America. what a stupid bitch, can't Georgia do any better than that
Lived 50 miles west of Atlanta for 5 years after graduation. And no they can’t. If she represented a large metro area she’d be toast. Maybe those Jewish space lasers she said were causing the California wildfires could take aim at her.

How about the accountability for border results for Harris and himself?

Why is there a need for him to take accountability for what other people think he did wrong?

I don't recall that expectation from Republican presidents.

At least he is willing to sign the bill to address the border. Where are republicans on that again?

Why is there a need for him to take accountability for what other people think he did wrong?

At least he is willing to sign the bill to address the border. Where are republicans on that again?
What the hell are you talking about? Trump was savaged for some of his border policies and the good ones were ignored by the left.

Joe and Kamala didn’t do jack and in fact dismantled some working policies simply out of spite. Harris was to be the point person but she gave us all the finger on that.

The Pubs should have allowed the recent bill to pass but they needed the talking point for the election.

Regardless. Too little too late and no democrat with a shred of objectivity would say what you did here.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
What the hell are you talking about? Trump was savaged for some of his border policies and the good ones were ignored by the left.

Joe and Kamala didn’t do jack and in fact dismantled some working policies simply out of spite. Harris was to be the point person but she gave us all the finger on that.

The Pubs should have allowed the recent bill to pass but they needed the talking point for the election.

Regardless. Too little too late and no democrat with a shred of objectivity would say what you did here.
Lol...you missed the point.

The yabbut would be saying Trump should acknowledge his mistakes and be accountable for them like you asked of biden.

Yet no one expects that blow hard trump to admit to any mistakes.

Hence the double standard.

Anyone that thinks Biden made a mistake on the border should be equally irritated at republicans for getting in the way of the bill regardless of their reasons

Last edited:

How many times have we shown you the actions Biden took that gave rise to these crossings. Now he’s once again asking us to forget that part. Like we’re stupid.

And you’re lying. Again. You have been show the data and the actions Biden took. So again I have to think you have something worse than low IQ. that you are mentally challenged. There has to be something wrong with your brain

Exactly

I think hickory has something wrong with him. But what’s odd to me is defending your party no matter what. It’s such an odd phenomenon. Some things are true. You can say yes I lean left or right but damn we’ve got a shitty group at the moment.

He told people to come to america before he was president. He doesn't enforce the laws that are in place / policy. Nothing has changed or is needed to change policy. What's needed is enforcement of securing the border.

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT