ADVERTISEMENT

Fire and Fury the world has never seen before

Euro Diplomats find Trump a 'laughing stock', and play word BINGO with his ridiculously limited vocabulary.

While that's funny (and embarrassing)...the real problem is his Obama derangement syndrome.....he apparently won't even listen to pros/cons of policy.

European diplomats also told BuzzFeed that they think Trump's foreign policy doctrine is driven primarily "an obsession" with undoing former President Barack Obama's initiatives.

"It's his only real position," one official said. "He will ask: 'Did Obama approve this?' And if the answer is affirmative, he will say: 'We don't.'"

The official added: "He won't even want to listen to the arguments or have a debate. He is obsessed with Obama."​

http://www.businessinsider.com/european-diplomats-trump-laughing-stock-obsessed-with-obama-2017-8

Kim seems to want two things. He wants respect, and he wants the world to negotiate with him. Trump has given Kim a lot of power. 1) Kim is seen as driving this "crisis". He's at the big boy table, elevated by a president putting him there. 2) the more this looks like it might head to war, the more some countries will push for some sort of settlement. We may withstand the pressure, but the pressure will be there.

We stopped showing streakers on TV at sporting events because doing so encouraged more. Kim is that streaker, Trump just plastered him all over every TV in the world. For me, the White House should say "we will talk about Kim again when he agrees to these items (list items here). Until then no one in White House, State Department, or the Military will mention his name, or the name of North Korea, again under any circumstance". Then the next time the press brought up him or NK, the reply would be "this discussion is beneath the level of this administration". The Dennis Rodman of world leaders won't like being left out. He'll throw a tempter tantrum or two, but if we successfully ignore them entirely he'll have to do something else to get attention. Maybe that something else will be to meet UN demands.

still the stupidest debate ever.

the problem isn't an entire nation, or religion, or ethnic group, it's one man.

just take him out with a sniper. i suggest a nice Russian or Chinese made rifle.

can't be done you say? i don't believe that for a second.

but as i've said before, Kim is a trillion dollar golden goose for the defense industry and military, and who wants to take out a trillion dollar golden goose just to possibly save a few million lives, or make the world a safer place.

we must keep our priorities in order.

just take him out with a sniper. i suggest a nice Russian or Chinese made rifle.

but as i've said before, Kim is a trillion dollar golden goose for the defense industry and military, and who wants to take out a trillion dollar golden goose just to possibly save a few million lives, or make the world a safer place.

That is the most heavily defended border in the world, I don't know how snipers get across successfully. If they do, stories have it he has become exceedingly terrified and is taking every possible precaution. There are very few westerners in North Korea, the sniper team would have to pass for North Korean to even move through the countryside. Either they know where he is, or they sit somewhere and hope he shows up to them. If the latter, the odds of them being detected go up dramatically over time.

That is the most heavily defended border in the world, I don't know how snipers get across successfully. If they do, stories have it he has become exceedingly terrified and is taking every possible precaution. There are very few westerners in North Korea, the sniper team would have to pass for North Korean to even move through the countryside. Either they know where he is, or they sit somewhere and hope he shows up to them. If the latter, the odds of them being detected go up dramatically over time.

Then I say it's time to get Dennis Rodman's ass to the gun range.

Reactions: DrHoops

i feel so silly now.

i totally forgot NK doesn't have any coast line, or that only Caucasian looking dudes know how to shoot rifles.

or perhaps the trillion dollar golden goose thing is the real obstacle.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
i feel so silly now.

i totally forgot NK doesn't have any coast line, or that only Caucasian looking dudes know how to shoot rifles.

So, sniper kills Un and all the military guys start dancing and singing like when the Wicked Witch melted and they happily give up their power?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Also, what happens to the millions upon millions of poor peasants? Neither China nor South Korea want anything to do with them.

i feel so silly now.

Have you walked the length and width of North Korea looking for one man to shoot? Again it is a police state. Anyone going in will need need to pass as as North Korean in language and mannerisms (counting scene from Inglorious Basterds) and have papers. This Isn't Hollywood, to find one person in a country Isn't easy. A person who has security details, probably doubles, and numerous hiding spots.

Have you walked the length and width of North Korea looking for one man to shoot? Again it is a police state. Anyone going in will need need to pass as as North Korean in language and mannerisms (counting scene from Inglorious Basterds) and have papers. This Isn't Hollywood, to find one person in a country Isn't easy. A person who has security details, probably doubles, and numerous hiding spots.

i never suggested that we stroll in and announce ourselves and our intentions.

sorry dude, but you're selling that it isn't doable, and i'm just not buying.

if we can't take out one dude, then we need new intelligence and military leadership.

We definitely need The Jackal.

img_2

Reactions: T.M.P.

The number of things you "don't believe for a second" must be in the thousands at this point. You seem to have the answers for absolutely everything.

if we can't take out one dude, then we need new intelligence and military leadership.
You should help out Jared solving the Middle East crisis. You're the expert.

Did we ever take out Hitler? How long did it take to get Saddam after we occupied the country. I will give you we took out Yamamoto but that was only because we cracked the code.

If I gave you a picture of someone who lived in Indiana, just their photo, could you find them? Anyone you ask if they know the person would probably turn you in. In addition, there are 1 or 2 people travelling in Indiana pretending to be that person.

The Kim family routinely kills anyone they have the slightest suspicion of being disloyal. One Isn't likely to get anyone who knows Kim's where abouts to talk. That CIA agent is probably north korean secret police.

And how do we get a team out after they take the shot?

I have never served, I may be completely wrong. But modern cryptography is almost impossible to break. We are not going to crack his location that way. How do we find one man in a country that fears we are looking for him? If he announces he is going to appear at a rally, sure. Though frankly I would bet the person at the rally is a double. I read he made 50 public appearances all of last year. I do not know if they are announced in advance. If they are not, if he shows up at a hospital and delivers a couple remarks and leaves, it is simply luck if we are where he is.

And once that shot is taken, even a 12 man team is going to be horribly outnumbered. How do they get out?

Reactions: RBB89
Did we ever take out Hitler? How long did it take to get Saddam after we occupied the country. I will give you we took out Yamamoto but that was only because we cracked the code.

If I gave you a picture of someone who lived in Indiana, just their photo, could you find them? Anyone you ask if they know the person would probably turn you in. In addition, there are 1 or 2 people travelling in Indiana pretending to be that person.

The Kim family routinely kills anyone they have the slightest suspicion of being disloyal. One Isn't likely to get anyone who knows Kim's where abouts to talk. That CIA agent is probably north korean secret police.

And how do we get a team out after they take the shot?

I have never served, I may be completely wrong. But modern cryptography is almost impossible to break. We are not going to crack his location that way. How do we find one man in a country that fears we are looking for him? If he announces he is going to appear at a rally, sure. Though frankly I would bet the person at the rally is a double. I read he made 50 public appearances all of last year. I do not know if they are announced in advance. If they are not, if he shows up at a hospital and delivers a couple remarks and leaves, it is simply luck if we are where he is.

And once that shot is taken, even a 12 man team is going to be horribly outnumbered. How do they get out?
In your good faith, MtM, you're working way too hard.

Remember that winners' claim is that we can easily take out Kim at any moment we choose, and that would fix everything with one bullet, but defense contractors have vetoed this easy fix. Which is to say that you're trying to reason with a nut case.

Ask winners what background, knowledge, or experience he has to make such an extraordinary claim. Where I come from, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. What winners offers in support of his lunatic claims is that they're obviously true, but he has no evidence for them, and he disregards anyone who questions them. This is vacuous bullshit that requires no rebuttal. Why are you trying to rebut lunacy? What's needed here is a rhino dart.

In the alternative, you could just point and laugh, which is what I do when ignorant nut cases post unhinged rants.

You guys seem to forget that this is the 3rd generation of Kims and they all died naturally if chronic diseases are normal for dictators. This only means that they are pretty good at survival, with a system in place for it.

A golden Trump oldie:

I really think he is like the guy like Back from the Future. The guy in the tweet was a person who was there to warn us about this 2017 guy!!
#NosTrumpAnus

You guys seem to forget that this is the 3rd generation of Kims and they all died naturally if chronic diseases are normal for dictators. This only means that they are pretty good at survival, with a system in place for it.
"You guys" plural seems to be incorrect in this instance. I think there is only one poster who imagines we can just swoop in and assassinate Kim like it's a video game.

In your good faith, MtM, you're working way too hard.

Remember that winners' claim is that we can easily take out Kim at any moment we choose, and that would fix everything with one bullet, but defense contractors have vetoed this easy fix. Which is to say that you're trying to reason with a nut case.

Ask winners what background, knowledge, or experience he has to make such an extraordinary claim. Where I come from, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. What winners offers in support of his lunatic claims is that they're obviously true, but he has no evidence for them, and he disregards anyone who questions them. This is vacuous bullshit that requires no rebuttal. Why are you trying to rebut lunacy? What's needed here is a rhino dart.

In the alternative, you could just point and laugh, which is what I do when ignorant nut cases post unhinged rants.

you're embarrassing yourself.

first off, i never said it would be easy, you know i didn't, so that was an outright lie. (why lie, unless that's all you've got).

but more to the issue, we've overthrown governments, taken out people you have no idea we have taken out, sent a spacecraft to Mars, landed a rover on it which drives around, takes pics, and sends them back to earth.

like i said, i'm guessing we're pretty good too.

you think otherwise, that's your take.

This only means that they are pretty good at survival, with a system in place for it.

Last night they were talking about how some of the military and elites might not be happy with Un but he has all of them under constant surveillance so it's impossible for them to get together to plan any type of coup.

We did have an opportunity on July 4, Kim was reviewing their missile on its pad and we had him on satellite. Among the reasons we did not fire was the know unknown vs unknown unknown problem. North Korea without Kim presents a possibility of encountering worse problems we cannot even guess. Plus I am not sure we had any idea what China's response to that would have been.

Plus I am not sure we had any idea what China's response to that would have been.
China has said they will "prevent" a US first strike. They said they would remain neutral if NK strikes first.

That's actually a good, sensible position to take. They are guaranteeing NK's security, but telling them all bets are off if Kim does something stoopid.

Trump just needs to STFU and quit with the tit-for-tat bluster. Ignore the little bastard and let State and the back channels do their jobs.

Reactions: IUPaterade724
We did have an opportunity on July 4, Kim was reviewing their missile on its pad and we had him on satellite. Among the reasons we did not fire was the know unknown vs unknown unknown problem. North Korea without Kim presents a possibility of encountering worse problems we cannot even guess. Plus I am not sure we had any idea what China's response to that would have been.
To your point, here's a news article on our decision not to take out Kim Jong Un on July 4. Apparently there are occasions when we're pretty sure we know where Kim will be, and on those occasions we might be able to take him out with a missile strike. Unlike the insertion of special operators deep into North Korea, that seems like it might be technically feasible.

As your post recognizes, though, technical feasibility is merely the beginning of the analysis. North Korea would still remain capable of a massive assault against South Korea that could kill hundreds of thousands of people (or more). China has threatened a war if we take military action to overthrow the North Korean government. And what remained of the North Korean government after we took out Kim might keep right on developing a nuclear arsenal -- indeed, the strike itself might eliminate any remaining doubt that nukes are essential to regime survival.

This is big complicated problem. If there were a simple solution we would already have implemented it -- despite the supposed opposition of US defense contractors.

I'd think that Trump's threats would seem more compelling if he wasn't on vacation. You would think you could interrupt your golf game if you were really seriously going to start a nuclear war. He isn't even giving his act a good smokescreen.

To your point, here's a news article on our decision not to take out Kim Jong Un on July 4. Apparently there are occasions when we're pretty sure we know where Kim will be, and on those occasions we might be able to take him out with a missile strike. Unlike the insertion of special operators deep into North Korea, that seems like it might be technically feasible.

As your post recognizes, though, technical feasibility is merely the beginning of the analysis. North Korea would still remain capable of a massive assault against South Korea that could kill hundreds of thousands of people (or more). China has threatened a war if we take military action to overthrow the North Korean government. And what remained of the North Korean government after we took out Kim might keep right on developing a nuclear arsenal -- indeed, the strike itself might eliminate any remaining doubt that nukes are essential to regime survival.

This is big complicated problem. If there were a simple solution we would already have implemented it -- despite the supposed opposition of US defense contractors.

no doubt those left of the WWII generation just can't thank enough all those who came up with pathetic excuse after pathetic excuse why Hitler couldn't or shouldn't have been taken out before doing the damage he did.

you people absolutely are embarrassing yourselves.

and China is way too economically intertwined with the US go to war with us. (nor are they suicidal).

the problem right now isn't with a nation, or ideology, or religion, or race, it's one individual.

stop with the absolute ridiculousness, and take him out with a sniper or some other untraceable means.

and does anyone actually think the defense industry is pushing for the easy solution, and taking out their trillion dollar golden goose.

or naively presume they would never push bad policy for self economic gain? (ya, that never happens with defense, or healthcare, or telecom, or anything else).

anyone who fails to realize the moneyed interests' tentacles in anything and everything the govt does, has zero business commenting on this subject, or healthcare, or immigration, tax policy, banking regulation and oversight, telecom policy, or anything else the moneyed interests dictate policy on.

Last edited:
I thought your hero was going after these "dirty globalists." Is he one of them now? Or did they "threaten his family" so he has no choice? (rolleyes)

no doubt those left of the WWII generation just can't thank enough all those who came up with pathetic excuse after pathetic excuse why Hitler couldn't or shouldn't have been taken out before doing the damage he did.

and China is way too economically intertwined with the US go to war with us. (nor are they suicidal).

the problem right now isn't with a nation, or ideology, or religion, or race, it's one individual.

stop with the absolute ridiculousness, and take him out with a sniper or some other untraceable means.

and does anyone actually think the defense industry is pushing for the easy solution, and taking out their trillion dollar golden goose.

or naively presume they would never push bad policy for self economic gain? (ya, that never happens with defense, or healthcare, or telecom, or anything else).

anyone who fails to realize the moneyed interests' tentacles in anything and everything the govt does, has zero business commenting on this subject, or healthcare, or immigration, tax policy, banking regulation and oversight, telecom policy, or anything else the moneyed interests dictate policy on.
There's a word for people who think that everyone else in the world is crazy except for them: crazy.

Reactions: RBB89

Loon--not Kim Jong, but you. Congratulations. The only commonality between Kim Jong Un and Hitler/Nazis is....hell, there is none.

Last night they were talking about how some of the military and elites might not be happy with Un but he has all of them under constant surveillance so it's impossible for them to get together to plan any type of coup.

I always wanted to go to North Korea -- it's fascinating to see how a country can be so controlled/brainwashed in our age of hyper-connectivity. My mum's bestie went there -- was bored as there wasn't much shopping! Lights out early etc with a highly controlled tour group schedule.

:(

North Korea will send man to Sun in 10 years

Kim Jong-un announced in a news conference that North Korea would be sending a man to the sun within ten years!

A reporter said - "But the sun is very hot. How can your man land on the sun?"

There was a stunned silence. Nobody knew how to react.

Then Kim Jong-un quietly answered "We will land at night".

The entire audience broke out in thunderous applause !

Back in the White House, Donald Trump and his entourage were watching the news conference on TV.

When Trump heard what Kim had said, he sneered - "What an idiot. There is no sun at night time !"

Now, his cabinet broke up in thunderous applause !!

For the handful that believe we need to go to war with North Korea, what makes North Korea different than Pakistan? Pakistan built the bomb over world objections and Pakistan has very uncomfortably cozy relation with Islamic extremists. Yet I am not sure I have ever heard us take a "fire and fury" like with Pakistan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT