ADVERTISEMENT

Economic hellscape -- I wish everyone would read this

But when people ask if they are better or worse off than four years prior… they feel this

fredgraph.png
Employed? This chart has more to do with employment than CoL, at least over the short run.

Edit: Hit the 5 year button to compare. I can't remember how to post the chart like you did.

Edit: It's basically showing that the jobs that were lost were at the lower end of the pay scale. Which is usually the case.

Last edited:
Employed? This chart has more to do with employment than CoL, at least over the short run.

Edit: Hit the 5 year button to compare. I can't remember how to post the chart like you did.
This is all very simple. Look at 2021-2022. This is what people. This is what people care re the “economy.” That’s it. Common sense.

https://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/current-inflation-rates/

This is all very simple. Look at 2021-2022. This is what people. This is what people care re the “economy.” That’s it. Common sense.

https://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/current-inflation-rates/
It is very simple. Misplaced anger and the inability to understand cause and effect. And the lack of awareness wrt the ability of Presidents to control certain matters.

Tariffs, tax cuts, no tax on tips, and demanding the FED lower rates regardless of economic conditions, won't help your proclaimed grievances. Biden made a mistake 3 years ago. He's not done it since. Your guy is suggesting bigger mistakes...after the fact.

And he lied. Tried to steal an election. And has been deemed unfit by those who know him best.

Reactions: UncleMark
It is very simple. Misplaced anger and the inability to understand cause and effect. And the lack of awareness wrt the ability of Presidents to control certain matters.

Tariffs, tax cuts, no tax on tips, and demanding the FED lower rates regardless of economic conditions, won't help your proclaimed grievances. Biden made a mistake 3 years ago. He's not done it since. Your guy is suggesting bigger mistakes...after the fact.

And he lied. Tried to steal an election. And has been deemed unfit by those who know him best.
Oh no no no. Biden didn’t make a mistake. That’s progressive policy. That’s cradle to grave benefits. Opportunity of outcomes. Harris and $45k in freebies and no student loans. Don’t make that mistake. Don’t try and sanitize their motivations. That’s ideology. And as for Biden they didn’t change. Their policies were so bad Dems cut them off then they lost the house. Things improved thereafter. You’re again trying to sanitize their behavior through revisionist misdirection

We have a record.

So has the second most lib senator this century who chose a progressive running mate changed her stripes? I’m not willing to make that bet

Team Trump Vance musk rfk Jr all day long. I’ll take smart people over the progressive band of average social workers

Last edited:
Oh no no no. Biden didn’t make a mistake. That’s progressive policy. That’s cradle to grave benefits. Opportunity of outcomes. Harris and $45k in freebies and no student loans. Don’t make that mistake. Don’t try and sanitize their motivations. That’s ideology. And as for Biden they didn’t change. Their policies were so bad Dems cut them off then they lost the house. Things improved thereafter. You’re again trying to sanitize their behavior through revisionist misdirection

We have a record.

So has the second most lib senator this century who chose a progressive running mate changed her stripes? I’m not willing to make that bet

Team Trump Vance musk rfk Jr all day long. I’ll take smart people over the progressive band of average social workers
Like most people on this board, I despise my choices. If I were king, I would do things differently than both. But in this instance I will vote for the least likely to become king.

Reactions: UncleMark
Like most people on this board, I despise my choices. If I were king, I would do things differently than both. But in this instance I will vote for the least likely to become king.
You have little understanding of our system if that’s what you fear

The king stuff is such an illusory meritless hyperbolic claim. The guy if anything was too deferential to lifelong gov aids. Shit he turned out national crisis over to fauci.

As for the election. He never holed up with a militia. He filed civil lawsuits in the court. Then when he got charged, with indictments that were politically motivated as literally campaigned on, he surrendered himself to court.

The king stuff. The fascism stuff. It’s a distraction by a vapid party led by social workers.

I look forward to the Dems getting THEIR party back

Aren’t you coloring the situation by using the minimizing, pejorative term “proclaimed grievances?”

What do you call the issues that Democrats complain of? “Real issues?”

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT