ADVERTISEMENT

Political segregation

Nobody has made much of a case for this problem being of equal responsibility. I haven’t said it is “ only” a D problem, but it substantially is. I have no reason to back off of my opinion.

Read the Paul Pelosi thread if you have doubts. POTUS politicized the attack before Pelosi was out of surgery. Democrats intolerance of republicans comes up every single day. Democrats no longer see the GOP as colleagues but as obstructionists who deny everything from climate to history to science, to human rights.
And denied Obama was American?

When candidates are not calling each other names, they say “I will fight for you”. Nobody wins by saying “I will negotiate and compromise for you.” I think this issue is different from what I see as the point of this thread, which is why are we so mean to each other because of politics and what can we do about it.

CoH, you are absolutely right when you write about no politicians being elected in today's gerrymandered districts campaign on the willingness to work with those across the aisle.

Last time I looked only about 8% of the Congressional House seats are competitive.

Nobody has made much of a case for this problem being of equal responsibility. I haven’t said it is “ only” a D problem, but it substantially is. I have no reason to back off of my opinion.

Read the Paul Pelosi thread if you have doubts. POTUS politicized the attack before Pelosi was out of surgery. Democrats intolerance of republicans comes up every single day. Democrats no longer see the GOP as colleagues but as obstructionists who deny everything from climate to history to science, to human rights.
100% . Look at the first post in that thread and all the libs chiming in. I am not allowed to post in but now as more info is coming out we may find the truth. The libs were piling on everybody like hyenas and looks like the real story is much different.

Even granting what you say about the Paul Pelosi attack, how does that support your argument that it is substantially a D problem?

Marvin has fairly countered with the unwarranted questions about Obama's citizenship (and repeated by one poster in this thread). The Elon Musk/Twitter thread suggests that Twitter and the Biden White House are working together toward some nefarious end.

The balkanization of America's politics is far from substantially a left-side problem. Quite the opposite. Fox News is the origin, in my opinion.

Reactions: UncleMark
No. Why? Because Trump is immoral, corrupt, sexual harrasser, crass, unethical, and many people who follow and support him are in a cult. Why are there not Bidenists? Because it’s not a cult. Pretty simple. Let me know when you see boats, houses, and cars covered with Biden signs and flags, when you see shirts and hats, when you see paintings depicting Biden as a superhero or even a god. The. I’ll reassess. Don’t blame this on liberals. Blame this on Trump and what he brought into the arena. He made cruelty and divisiveness his campaign.
How can you say that Bidenists are not a cult. He got 81 million votes, more than any other President in history. I would call that at least cult like. Also why am I called a cultist because I agreed with a lot of President Trump's policies? As I often remind folks I did not vote for Trump in the primary. I voted for Cruz. But when Trump won the primary I looked across the aisle and there was THAT woman Hillary Clinton. I could not in good conscience vote for her. She is shifty. You know she killed Vince Foster. It is part of public record. (Norm McDonald on The View) So I voted for Trump. I was very surprised when he got into office that he did a lot of the things I would want from a President. That is not cult like. That is voting for what you want.

But when Trump won the primary I looked across the aisle and there was THAT woman Hillary Clinton. I could not in good conscience vote for her. She is shifty. You know she killed Vince Foster. It is part of public record.

This just has to be brought out front and center.

THAT woman Hillary Clinton. I could not in good conscience vote for her. She is shifty. You know she killed Vince Foster. It is part of public record. (Norm McDonald on The View) So I voted for Trump. I was very surprised when he got into office that he did a lot of the things I would want from a President. That is not cult like. That is voting for what you want.

Best source of info ever.
Good lord, I hope you were joking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT