ADVERTISEMENT

Economic hellscape -- I wish everyone would read this

Here’s a rough one. A good buddy of mine’s daughter got knocked up before senior year of high school. They weren’t even seriously dating etc. she still went away to college. The boy went away to another college. And my buddy and his wife have the baby here
I mean those kids have parents willing to help them out. For many that same story ends very differently.

Probably the one it's roughest on is your buddy. That poor bastard thought he was kid free or close to it.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
You're only looking at it from your point of view. 93% of all abortions happen before week 13. Why would conservatives agree to a constitutional amendment that allows almost all abortions to still take place? They would gain nothing.

I’m skeptical about any proposed constitutional amendment. Just not enough consensus these days.

But, if there was one that could win the support of 38 state legislatures, it would have to be one is that is fairly lax like this.

More likely though, we’ll just see the states each pass their own legislation. And there’s nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: snarlcakes
Let’s fix this problem….forced marriage until the kids are 18.
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT