ADVERTISEMENT

Will Cig Win Big This Year?

Will Cig win BIG this year?

• Yes. 6 plus bowl for 7 wins. Minimum.

• No. Maybe next year.

• None of the Above.

Results are only viewable after voting.
This has been the longest off season in some time. I've been quiet here but been following closely. Very excited for the new season, the new era to begin, and for the Old Man to get us on track and winning big. I love all the bravado, the confidence, the entertaining trash talk from Cig.

But the time for talk is over. Its time to win.

Will it be big and will it be this year?
I think this year, yes. 8 wins minimum. I think next year will be a struggle. This year he's got studs from JMU to lean on. Next year he won't.

Rose colored glasses here...a 6-6 record and bowl birth. If we do that, I'd almost be willing to say we win our first bowl game in 30+ (yikes) years. Co-worker thinks we'll go 10-2 🤣. Love his optimism!
Bump this old thread...I'm happily WAY off. Just today my coworker said he originally thought 9-1 headed to OSU where we'll get screwed by the refs. He upped that to 10-0 headed to Columbus, Rourke injury be damned!

Reactions: CC Mac and 76-1
College Gameday will be in Bloomington on November 9th for a battle of the unbeatens. The Hoosiers will move on to 10-0, but finish 11-3, losing in overtime in both the Big Ten Championship Game and the first round of the CFP. The 1-3 finish to the season will cause Hoosiergradman to start a Fire Cignetti movement.
Only off by a couple of weeks 😉

Here is the pertinent fact. At every opportunity where Cignetti stepped up in class, he successfully stepped up into that class. Twice he's proved his system is recognized as portable. He accurately evaluates talent both for on the field and coaching on the sideline. He's proved over and over he is near expert in ability putting the right pieces into his program and because he continually fights complacency let's you know he's not afraid to make adjustments on the fly changes through good planning. I'll ride a winner with a pedigree such as his without question.
Hello Nostradamus!

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT