ADVERTISEMENT

Durham probe

Well lets look at it this way...Would time have made a difference? Lets say this happened 30 years ago. What would be different?

The problem now DAN is if this is what we can expect moving forward and there is no accountability or ramifications its going to get awful. Its the same with law and order in this country currently. Unless we go back too upholding the law its just going to spin out of control. My fear is we are already there.
Nothing is going to change. It will get worse, as Democrats dig in after they see there's nothing that's going to be done.

I've seen plenty of responsible dem posts on twitter that are pretty outraged about what happened. If the shoe was on the other foot and we went after a us citizen (dem) that ran for president, got elected, and had to go through the same thing I would demand justice. Its just wrong!
Unfortunately, it appears the Democrat leaders in congress could care less.

Even the press can lie for such a laudable goal.
Ha...You wanna know how bad? Think about this. NY Times and WaPo got pulitzers for reporting on Russia gate. A made up lie. SMH

Oh no.

I just realized - there isn't gonna be any video of Russian whores peeing on Donald Trump. Not ever. Not even a bad grainy copy.

No colored photographs with circles and arrows on the back saying what each one is and how it can be used as evidence against the whores.

Nothing.

I was given assurances.

I beleived.

R.6b0235c1b37bfac82a645513fdc15df3

Do you want the FBI operating like they did in this case? I hope to God this was a one off because of you know who. But I am not confident they aren’t doing this anytime they please with no fear.
I believe this was a one off as you describe it but there are many people who want to break down the barriers to search and seizure on the right. Should we summarily be executing drug dealers before trial?

Oh no.

I just realized - there isn't gonna be any video of Russian whores peeing on Donald Trump. Not ever. Not even a bad grainy copy.

No colored photographs with circles and arrows on the back saying what each one is and how it can be used as evidence against the whores.

Nothing.

I was given assurances.

I beleived.

R.6b0235c1b37bfac82a645513fdc15df3
Kiiiiiiiiiid, have you rehabilitated yourself?

Reactions: DANC
I believe this was a one off as you describe it but there are many people who want to break down the barriers to search and seizure on the right. Should we summarily be executing drug dealers before trial?
No to your question on drug dealers, or anyone else for that matter.

My whole life I pretty much believed everything people in authority told me. I tried to do as I was told. The last few years have changed my confidence in those people.

My whole life I pretty much believed everything people in authority told me. I tried to do as I was told. The last few years have changed my confidence in those people.
Maybe these millennials and zoomers who have seen the federal government lie, cheat, steal and fail them at every turn as they have come of age will be able to reorient this country back towards its original intent of limited federal power.

One can only hope.

My best friend is a prosecutor in Indiana. He can't believe the state of the DoJ now. He also wanted to be an FBI agent when we were young. I remind him of that now and he thanks God he didn't do it.

Trust me - it's not just a few of us whose belief in the justice system has been changed.

Maybe these millennials and zoomers who have seen the federal government lie, cheat, steal and fail them at every turn as they have come of age will be able to reorient this country back towards its original intent of limited federal power.

One can only hope.
Yeah, and maybe I’ll be playing center field for the Dodgers for the next ten years.

By way of comparison, imagine if Nixon had not tasked Hunt and Liddy with bugging the DNC HQ but actually utilized the FBI itself.

Perhaps the most shocking part of the Durham report is Obama’s direct personal knowledge and complicity in the Clinton campaigns attempted smear. This should forever change the way we view his presidency and him as a person. He’s a crook.

The brazenness with which they so willingly utilized the FBI to assist a political ally in Clinton can only come from someone who fears no repercussions from either the press or law Enforcement.

My best friend is a prosecutor in Indiana. He can't believe the state of the DoJ now. He also wanted to be an FBI agent when we were young. I remind him of that now and he thanks God he didn't do it.

Trust me - it's not just a few of us whose belief in the justice system has been changed.
Related in a sense, it’s going to be very interesting to watch the arc of the Daniel Perry saga in NYC.

Reactions: DANC
By way of comparison, imagine if Nixon had not tasked Hunt and Liddy with bugging the DNC HQ but actually utilized the FBI itself.

Perhaps the most shocking part of the Durham report is Obama’s direct personal knowledge and complicity in the Clinton campaigns attempted smear. This should forever change the way we view his presidency and him as a person. He’s a crook.

The brazenness with which they so willingly utilized the FBI to assist a political ally in Clinton can only come from someone who fears no repercussions from either the press or law Enforcement.
No corruption in the Obama Administration, remember?

Lois Lerner and Eric Holder agree.

It's fairly clear that the FBI has simply become the enforcement arm of the DNC and they're not even shy about making us aware of the fact... The arrogance of the outfit matches that of a fictional rogue agency from a bad movie...
And the more they get away it the bolder they will get and the more they’ll keep doing it. It won’t stop until some of them are forced to swing.

Sad legacy for him. He knew about the fake Russian conspiracy & passed it as the truth.
Well to be honest his own sad legacy came from the day he took office. Joke about how bad Biden is but as the person Biden is clueless. Obama is hands down the absolute worst President in US history

GG, you bring up a good point about the Durham Report when you remind us about the allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 election supposedly to help Trump defeat Clinton.

The matter was brought to the attention of Obama at the time and prior to the election, but in the minds of many Obama should have done more.

So far in reading about the recently released Durham Report I don't see anything particularly damaging about the way Obama handled the allegations concerning the Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Welcome any specific allegations contained in the Durham Report to the contrary about Obama's handling of the situation once it was brought to his attention.

Well to be honest his own sad legacy came from the day he took office. Joke about how bad Biden is but as the person Biden is clueless. Obama is hands down the absolute worst President in US history
The partisan idiots are on the loose today. Please include "this is my uniformed opinion" before you speak. Every study or poll has Obama ranked between 8 and 15. Your cult leader "The Donald" is consistently at the very bottom of the Presidential rankings. It's shocking how MAGA Trumpers have the guts to scream in public another Prez is the worst. We will see how the Biden presidency is viewed but the few spaces at the bottom of the rankings are permanently reserved for Presidents such as Trump, Nixon, Buchanon, Andrew Johnson.

GG, you bring up a good point about the Durham Report when you remind us about the allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 election supposedly to help Trump defeat Clinton.

The matter was brought to the attention of Obama at the time and prior to the election, but in the minds of many Obama should have done more.

So far in reading about the recently released Durham Report I don't see anything particularly damaging about the way Obama handled the allegations concerning the Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Welcome any specific allegations contained in the Durham Report to the contrary about Obama's handling of the situation once it was brought to his attention.
According to the Durham Report, the plan by Hillary Clinton to create a false story linking Donald Trump to Russia was briefed in August of 2016 by CIA Director John Brennan to President Obama, VP Biden, AG Loretta Lynch, and FBI Director Comey.

FwMYQ2JWIAM-rjU

FwMYTHKXsAYkaeB

The partisan idiots are on the loose today. Please include "this is my uniformed opinion" before you speak. Every study or poll has Obama ranked between 8 and 15. Your cult leader "The Donald" is consistently at the very bottom of the Presidential rankings. It's shocking how MAGA Trumpers have the guts to scream in public another Prez is the worst. We will see how the Biden presidency is viewed but the few spaces at the bottom of the rankings are permanently reserved for Presidents such as Trump, Nixon, Buchanon, Andrew Johnson.
Please include '' this is my uniformed opinion'' in your postings. So you aren't partisan? Hypocrisy again.

Thanks in advance for the next one.

Reactions: 76-1

Except he claimed to have no knowledge of the investigation and Durham said he was getting regular updates.

Just to reply again, are you saying you aren't a partisan idiot by your own definition? Reading your post looks like a textbook example of a partisan idiot on the loose.

Except he claimed to have no knowledge of the investigation and Durham said he was getting regular updates.

DANC, is the "he" Obama ?

Also to which investigation are you referring ?

So the special counsel appointed by Bill Barr to look into why a probe was launched into Donald Trump's campaign concludes that no investigation should have been launched, despite convictions being obtained against some key people in the Trump campaign: Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, etc

His conclusion seems pretty underwhelming to me and really proves nothing. He didn't say that there wasn't guilt just that no investigation should have been made due to weak supporting evidence.
I would think both Manafort and Jr. are pretty good start for evidence.

Is that how law enforcement is supposed to work in the mind of a clown? Launch an investigation based on little to no evidence, ignoring all procedure and point to indictments as proof that the investigation was justified?

Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime.

You people are scary.
Or woman. It was equally scary when it happened to Hillary , amirite?

One can only hope.
Spoiler alert: your side disgusts them with their policies.

Reactions: T.M.P.
Just to reply again, are you saying you aren't a partisan idiot by your own definition? Reading your post looks like a textbook example of a partisan idiot on the loose.
Oh I'm partisan. But anyone that says Obama is the worst Prez, you can safely add "idiot" after partisan. As I stated above, about every study or poll has Obama ranked between 8 and 15. Sorry to the MAGA crowd here, your cult leader is usually ranked at the bottom. What's sad is people like you fall into The Donald's statement, "I could walk down 5th avenue and shoot someone....." He's lowered the bar for every future President.

Yes, Obama. He claimed to have no knowledge of the Trump investigation at the time, yet he was receiving regular updates.
Uhhhhhhhh, Obama was President at the time and his job description was to stay informed of all threats.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT