ADVERTISEMENT

Durham probe

"The last bunch didn't follow the processes and procedures and conventions and norms like they should have. Since then we've put more processes and procedures and conventions and norms in place and promise to do better."
It wasn’t that they didn’t follow them.

It’s that they intentionally disregarded them.

They act like this was a few innocent mistakes when it was anything but that. That’s what’s so galling about it.

They knew the Steele dossier was bullshit funded by the Clinton campaign in August of 2016, yet they intentionally withheld that information when they obtained the fisa warrants in October. That’s not a mistake caused by insufficient procedures.

This didn’t happen because the processes and procedures in place at the time weren’t enough. It happened because the people in charge at the time WANTED it to happen.

They act like this was a few innocent mistakes when it was anything but that. That’s what’s so galling about it.

They knew the Steele dossier was bullshit funded by the Clinton campaign in August of 2016, yet they intentionally withheld that information when they obtained the fisa warrants in October. That’s not a mistake caused by insufficient procedures.

This didn’t happen because the processes and procedures in place at the time weren’t enough. It happened because the people in charge at the time WANTED it to happen.

But no charges. That sounds like TOTAL EXONERATION!!! to me.

Treason

You think you're being clever, but this report clearly shows the intentional promotion of a lie.

There was nothing like that in the Mueller report.

Your attempt at equivalency is ridiculous.
So where are the charges?

You know when Jake Tapper says this exonerates Trump, the corruption is obvious to anyone but the dishonest or duped.
Which is more telling. CNN turning total trans on on their historical platform or.... No, I'll top there. There is nothing else. If ppl can see this then they can't be helped. Hell. Fox is going through the new ,makeup and wardrobe right now.
Trump said he would expose the swamp. I don't think anyone thought it would be like this though.

Is there hope? .... Nope not yet. Not for me. I need public hangings. Clapper #1 Wray #2 (but Goat says if he obfuscates, there is a good reason, he's a good man).

Which is more telling. CNN turning total trans on on their historical platform or.... No, I'll top there. There is nothing else. If ppl can see this then they can't be helped. Hell. Fox is going through the new ,makeup and wardrobe right now.
Trump said he would expose the swamp. I don't think anyone thought it would be like this though.

Is there hope? .... Nope not yet. Not for me. I need public hangings. Clapper #1 Wray #2 (but Goat says if he obfuscates, there is a good reason, he's a good man).
This country no longer has a conscience.

This country no longer has a conscience.
This is why when murt tries to rally us I'm flat. There's no turning back from this. I could give my opinion but it does not matter. I have relatives at the top of this movement. The people we're electing??? Groomed. The ones that care will be gotten too. You see who Musk hired to run twitter? That didnt last long. The elite gang could squash Musk like a pimple if they wanted too. It's all a show and I gotta just get on with it and hope for the best. ;) I'm just gonna keep reading my kjv as commanded to maintain peace and sanity and work my butt off.

Last edited:
So the special counsel appointed by Bill Barr to look into why a probe was launched into Donald Trump's campaign concludes that no investigation should have been launched, despite convictions being obtained against some key people in the Trump campaign: Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, etc

His conclusion seems pretty underwhelming to me and really proves nothing. He didn't say that there wasn't guilt just that no investigation should have been made due to weak supporting evidence.

One last try to get Democrats on here to acknowledge this was unacceptable. Are you really okay with the FBI taking a political campaign smear of the opposition and making it a FBI operation for that campaign?

For attorneys in here, is there any way for the Americans harmed by this operation to civilly go after those involved?

One last try to get Democrats on here to acknowledge this was unacceptable. Are you really okay with the FBI taking a political campaign smear of the opposition and making it a FBI operation for that campaign?

For attorneys in here, is there any way for the Americans harmed by this operation to civilly go after those involved?

lol, are you going to admit that the actions of Trump and his fellow cronies were unacceptable and they deserve the repercussions of breaking the law?

lol, are you going to admit that the actions of Trump and his fellow cronies were unacceptable and they deserve the repercussions of breaking the law?
Yes wherever a court determines they broke the law.

Now, was it or was is not wrong, what the FBI did?

So the special counsel appointed by Bill Barr to look into why a probe was launched into Donald Trump's campaign concludes that no investigation should have been launched, despite convictions being obtained against some key people in the Trump campaign: Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, etc

His conclusion seems pretty underwhelming to me and really proves nothing. He didn't say that there wasn't guilt just that no investigation should have been made due to weak supporting evidence.
Is that how law enforcement is supposed to work in the mind of a clown? Launch an investigation based on little to no evidence, ignoring all procedure and point to indictments as proof that the investigation was justified?

Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime.

You people are scary.

They aren't going to acknowledge anything. That's how communists operate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT