ADVERTISEMENT

Durham probe

Barr was weaponized because he was taking his marching orders directly from Trump. Ignoring the whole separation thing had previously been respected.

When Jeff sessions recused himself from the Mueller investigation, trump replaced him with someone he could control.
Trump controlled Barr?!? No way!

Reactions: DANC and Indianaftw
And as I said, if true then those responsible should have repercussions for it.

You are the one who took issue when I said I don't give a shit about crap that happens to trump because he is a piece of shit felon
Trump is a felon? I guess that makes you an ignorant liar.

Burying the Mueller investigation ring a bell?

Here is an article talking about trump's little enabler. But that is ok because it is a gop enabler.

Of course, going after stolen classified materials is where stoll the partisan hack draws the line.
You need to talk to twentyIQ - he said no one cares about these reports.

Oooooo..... there's an article about it? Well, that makes everything true then.

Put your dunce hat on - it's well deserved.

Reactions: stollcpa
Yes? He was a Trump dupe until the very end, when he drew the line at overturning an election. So yes, seriously.
They apparently have memory issues. As soon as Trump says they were awful people and he barely knew them, they write them off as always anti trump..

Dementia is a really horrid issue. We should feel sorry for stoll and company

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Because Trump was innocent?

Lmao. That is like being upset that capone got caught for tax evasion.
Again the irony
And stupidity...

Lets see add the fisa warrants, covid, the J6 set up, top secret docs, 30 yr. old rape case, and whatever comes next. Vote Blue lets get this over with. I wanna watch some BBQ.

IU I know you know this is wrong. If you can’t at least acknowledge we don’t want this happening to any American, well I guess it’s a waste of time to ever engage you.
I don't even know if what dbm posted is even true. Most of the time it is complete bs. But be my guest if you want to jump to conclusions.

I don't even know if what dbm posted is even true. Most of the time it is complete bs. But be my guest if you want to jump to conclusions.

images

Reactions: Indianaftw and DANC
How can we trust them when they won’t even produce the whistleblower interview now?

If "them" is the FBI the good news from the Durham report is that the high level FBI officials with which Durham found fault are no longer at the agency.

If "them" is the FBI the good news from the Durham report is that the high level FBI officials with which Durham found fault are no longer at the agency.

"The last bunch didn't follow the processes and procedures and conventions and norms like they should have. Since then we've put more processes and procedures and conventions and norms in place and promise to do better."

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
We All knew the outcome. The bigger question is, and has been been all along, how has Durham stayed alive this long?
If you haven’t thought it, every god damn one of you, dims, pubes, indies, Chinese, Turkish, everyone, then you are lying!
Anyone paying attention yet?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT