ADVERTISEMENT

Soccer

There was an injury stoppage late that lasted like 6 or 7 minutes.

Sounded like the Germany match was fun late, too.

The Scots are so frustrating to watch. They can dribble and pass, but once they get the ball in a threatening position, they just look lost.
Had about +12 at FC Cincinnati game last night. All because Hagglund broke his fibula right in front of us at +3. Was awful.

As is our routine, wife and I turned in for the night and clicked on the TV to catch the local news and the Uruguay/Panama match was still on. Watched the final 10 minutes plus extra time. Literally half a dozen or more fouls/penalties called, and all were flops. After the third one the wife turns to me and said "These guys are really talented. I knew they probably spent a lifetime honing their soccer skills but I didn't know they also spent a lifetime taking acting classes"...fecking soulmates I tell ya.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
As is our routine, wife and I turned in for the night and clicked on the TV to catch the local news and the Uruguay/Panama match was still on. Watched the final 10 minutes plus extra time. Literally half a dozen or more fouls/penalties called, and all were flops. After the third one the wife turns to me and said "These guys are really talented. I knew they probably spent a lifetime honing their soccer skills but I didn't know they also spent a lifetime taking acting classes"...fecking soulmates I tell ya.
The difference between the euros and copas is night and day. The copas should be played on a dirt field with rocks.

That’s what makes the World Cup so special

HATE SURF!!!! Good luck 🙏🙏
2-0 win (against FL Prime)...but not enough w 6 pts (+2 GD).

4 wildcard teams netted 7 pts leaving one spot avaliable.

Slammers gets it with 6 pts (+4).

We allowed 1 goal in three games...which was HIGHLY contested (off side post and cleared from the line by us). College coaches on the end line calling no goal, but they gave it to them.

Bad beat for sure.

Even worse, Indy Fire, who we beat twice and tied once this year, advances out of their group.

Sucks.

We allowed 1 goal in three games...which was HIGHLY contested (off side post and cleared from the line by us). College coaches on the end line calling no goal, but they gave it to them.

Bad beat for sure.

Even worse, Indy Fire, who we beat twice and tied once this year, advances out of their group.

Sucks.
That is some big time quality experience they gained

Bad beat for sure.

Sucks.
Have you started making videos? These are big time comps. You probably should start

Have you started making videos? These are big time comps. You probably should start
We likely will start here soon. We have some Mom IPhone stuff we could use, but the Veo cameras are often inconsistent.

HS and U15 is where you get more quality vids.

Have this guy (who moved to Indy) taking over the 2010's, and I'm hearing he likes #12's ability to whip in bending passes from the left side in his formation...we'll see what happens. Had several major contributors from the team these last 2 years not offered, so a bit of a shake up with the new coach. We won a Natty recently at Scotty G's.

Fun trip though. Got to play Chambers Bay yesterday...****ing brutal. 11 mile walk up and down 600ft of elevation changes. Hardest course I've ever walked.

• Love
We likely will start here soon. We have some Mom IPhone stuff we could use, but the Veo cameras are often inconsistent.

HS and U15 is where you get more quality vids.

Have this guy (who moved to Indy) taking over the 2010's, and I'm hearing he likes #12's ability to whip in bending passes from the left side in his formation...we'll see what happens. Had several major contributors from the team these last 2 years not offered, so a bit of a shake up with the new coach. We won a Natty recently at Scotty G's.

Fun trip though. Got to play Chambers Bay yesterday...****ing brutal. 11 mile walk up and down 600ft of elevation changes. Hardest course I've ever walked.
Love it!!!!!

Treasure every moment.

And if you really want him to be dominant, with a drive to compete, win, and practice all the time, it's really simple: make it clear that your love is contingent on his being great. :)
If you really want greatness make screen time contingent on performance on the pitch…

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT