ADVERTISEMENT

Durham probe

If this is how that's going to go, I'd appreciate if you stop. Stop responding to me, stop referencing me, stop it all. I tried to bring up a serious complaint about your treatment of me on this forum, and you've turned it into a childish game. So let's just quit. Pretend I don't exist. Please.
Don't we have an ignore feature? I suggest you use it.

• Love
Reactions: Crayfish57
If this is how that's going to go, I'd appreciate if you stop. Stop responding to me, stop referencing me, stop it all. I tried to bring up a serious complaint about your treatment of me on this forum, and you've turned it into a childish game. So let's just quit. Pretend I don't exist. Please.
Na.

You just keep doubling down on how stupid you are don't you?

They just won't admit it or are just too stupid to understand what they voted for and the results. I always get in trouble but Liberals as a whole are the dumbest people on the face of the earth and they continue to prove it daily
Don’t spread more conspiracy theories Cray. They never come true. 🤔

If only we didn't have to pretend!
Guess that’s why I tangle with him.
Is he really even a lawyer? I thought he worked at a restaurant?

Hawaii was a made up, falsified case of BS!
Also follow back that I voted for him the first time. Major disappointment, but considering who he was running against….. I’m not sure I would change my vote.
We needed a black president, just maybe not that one.
You believe a myth. He was born in Hawaii. That’s a fact.

I didn’t vote for him, but “Republicans” like you are the reason he won.

Guess that’s why I tangle with him.
I can’t speak for you. But I kinda like the cock lollipop. It’s obvious that he’s spend thousands to be institutionalized, but he’s questioning that. He’s got spunk fighting some internal demons right now.
Whether intended or not, he’s pretty transparent.
We are watching him grow.

That's exactly what it was and the report says so.

th

You believe a myth. He was born in Hawaii. That’s a fact.

I didn’t vote for him, but “Republicans” like you are the reason he won.
Born there isn’t a fact, in anyway shape or form. Total obfuscation by the dims again!
Anyone paying attention yet?

I’ve never been a republican, so to speak. I’ve presented my voting history and why, several times. I will also say I’ve never been a dimocrat.
I wish Ross Perot would have won.
But we (USA) needed a black president. That mother ****er Romney in black face, proved to be a poor first option.
Meanwhile, me and my black neighbors will have fun as equals. And enjoy each other equally.

Were you there? I love how people throw around that is a fact when unless you personally were there you really don't know if it is
Dude, his birth announcement was in the newspaper and there was a legitimate Hawaii birth certificate. The Birthers questioning that have squat. This ridiculous crap is an embarrassment to the GOP. It’s so dumb.

Last edited:
that is good enough for me. It has to be true then . Have you tried using that in court?
How the hell did someone go back in history to place that announcement in the paper? Does this ridiculous conspiracy theory include time travel?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well, if you think he's not a real American, you have to wonder why his parents placed a fake birth announcement in a Hawaii paper.
I don't know , perhaps so he could be called a real American? Regardless of legality issues calling Obama a real American couldn't be further from the truth

Born there isn’t a fact, in anyway shape or form. Total obfuscation by the dims again!
Anyone paying attention yet?

I’ve never been a republican, so to speak. I’ve presented my voting history and why, several times. I will also say I’ve never been a dimocrat.
I wish Ross Perot would have won.
But we (USA) needed a black president. That mother ****er Romney in black face, proved to be a poor first option.
Meanwhile, me and my black neighbors will have fun as equals. And enjoy each other equally.
Then you’re stupid and I’m happy you’re not a Republican. There is zero evidence that Obama wasn’t born in Hawaii and plenty that he was born in Hawaii.

Also Obama ran against McCain his first run. Obama was his second race. I see you also contributed to electing Clinton. Congratulations.

Then you’re stupid and I’m happy you’re not a Republican. There is zero evidence that Obama wasn’t born in Hawaii and plenty that he was born in Hawaii.

Also Obama ran against McCain his first run. Obama was his second race. I see you also contributed to electing Clinton. Congratulations.
I am trying to even decipher that last part.

I dont care where he was born he is an absolute and total POS

Dude, his birth announcement was in the newspaper and there was a legitimate Hawaii birth certificate. The Birthers questioning that have squat. This ridiculous crap is an embarrassment to the GOP. It’s so dumb.
All I’ve ever seen was a penciled in xerox copy, years after they’d been pushed to prove his simple qualifications.
Then a college transcript of some dude named Barry.
Can you provide us with more exacting proof? If not..
I think he slide under the rugs until he became the chosen one , and then the machine couldn’t stop him. Especially since there’s no check and balance free press anymore.

I’m changing my roll.
I’m a Martian , I’ve always been a Martian and I’ll put my Martian credentials against anyone’s Martian credentials!!

If you say it enough. . Right?

Reactions: NOT joe_hoopsier

You claimed you voted for Obama the first time he ran and then you posted he ran against Romney. Wrong. Then you claim you were a Perot supporter and they likely took votes from GHW Bush and elected Clinton. Congratulations on that.

I see a pattern though. Perot, Obama and Trump had/have cult-like followings - with Trump followers being the most cultish. You are susceptible to cults, right?

Last edited:
I’m changing my roll.
I’m a Martian , I’ve always been a Martian and I’ll put my Martian credentials against anyone’s Martian credentials!!

If you say it enough. . Right?
How about this. Are you an American? I don't believe you are. Prove that you are. Tell me what evidence you have of your American status. To make your point, you must present evidence of your nationality that Obama doesn't also have.

Go.

All I’ve ever seen was a penciled in xerox copy, years after they’d been pushed to prove his simple qualifications.
I think he slide under the rugs until he became the chosen one , and then the machine couldn’t stop him. Especially since there’s no check and balance free press anymore.
This one is another great lie. It had really never been an issue before. Had the same questions surrounded a Republican it would have been a huge issue.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I'm sure he was on the "up and comer" wef website and black. Ding ding ding. Get the dominion source code and let's rock. Lol

You claimed you voted for Obama the first time he ran and then you posted he ran against Romney. Wrong. Then you claim you were a Perot supporter and they likely took votes from GHW Bush and elected Clinton. Congratulations on that.

I see a pattern though. Perot, Obama and Trump have cult-like followings - with Trump followers being the most cultish. You are susceptible to cults, right?
WTF are you even talking about ? I used to have some respect for you but not now. WTF posts are you even talking about? Starting to see you are a life long military because thinking for yourself is a problem for you.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Barry was raised by whites and then perfected the art of being the cool pot-smoking black dude who wasn't radical enough to scare the whites.

He was smart enough to take advantage of the quota system of the time and skated through undergrad without his grades being revealed and President of Harvard Law Review without a single article being published.

He's always been an all show-no go kind of guy.

Barry was raised by whites and then perfected the art of being the cool pot-smoking black dude who wasn't radical enough to scare the whites.

He was smart enough to take advantage of the quota system of the time and skated through undergrad without his grades being revealed and President of Harvard Law Review without a single article being published.

He's always been an all show-no go kind of guy.
Wasn't Colin Kapernick raised by a white family?

• Haha
Reactions: Indianaftw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT