ADVERTISEMENT

Durham probe

How about this. Are you an American? I don't believe you are. Prove that you are. Tell me what evidence you have of your American status. To make your point, you must present evidence of your nationality that Obama doesn't also have.

Go.
Go to Monroe county health dept and ask for my Martian birth certificate, I think it’s on 8th street in Bloomington. You’ll get it all.
There’s one small problem though. After reading it, they flash this bright light thingy in your eyes and you won’t remember this post.
I had high hopes for Obama. Unfortunately he brought Chicago mod tactics to DC that we are still paying for. The blacks deserved better representation! I’ll not be fooled again, until the next president is elected anyway.

All I’ve ever seen was a penciled in xerox copy, years after they’d been pushed to prove his simple qualifications.
Then a college transcript of some dude named Barry.
Can you provide us with more exacting proof? If not..
I think he slide under the rugs until he became the chosen one , and then the machine couldn’t stop him. Especially since there’s no check and balance free press anymore.
You didn’t see any of that.

Reactions: MrBing
6.jpg
Stop. Your acting like a fascist republican.

All I’ve ever seen was a penciled in xerox copy, years after they’d been pushed to prove his simple qualifications.
Then a college transcript of some dude named Barry.
Can you provide us with more exacting proof? If not..
I think he slide under the rugs until he became the chosen one , and then the machine couldn’t stop him. Especially since there’s no check and balance free press anymore.

Trump is not a US citizen, his parents weren't US citizens, he wasn't born in the US, he was born in Moscow, he never even graduated elementary school, he's gay, he's Russian, and is a card carrying Communist.

everything you think is true about him is a complete hoax and fake news..

you have been totally duped, as have been all Trumpers.

Is this some sort of threat? You don't agree or like something so you think being a moderator you can threaten people? You can't ban Stoll and you are upset so I'm next in line?
Just don't bring white supremacists up and you should be ok

Is this some sort of threat? You don't agree or like something so you think being a moderator you can threaten people? You can't ban Stoll and you are upset so I'm next in line?
No, I just don't abide belittling the sacrifice of someone who devoted his life to service. A little respect for our fighting men and women, please. You're booked. Deal with it.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Since coach isn’t showing up…. ((( let’s walk away)))) come on bro. You were hozed we all no it was BS

• Love
Reactions: NOT joe_hoopsier
No, I just don't abide belittling the sacrifice of someone who devoted his life to service. A little respect for our fighting men and women, please. You're booked. Deal with it.
So anything said is OK then? He was flat out lying about whatever he thought I said Perot ? I have no clue what he is talking about and neither does he in that entire post . You get pissed when people lie about you?

Barry was raised by whites and then perfected the art of being the cool pot-smoking black dude who wasn't radical enough to scare the whites.

He was smart enough to take advantage of the quota system of the time and skated through undergrad without his grades being revealed and President of Harvard Law Review without a single article being published.

He's always been an all show-no go kind of guy.
I had great hopes that he was the last hurdle to finally ending this race shit. But he and the dims just can’t survive without it.
I love my black brother, but the dims just can’t allow it!

So anything said is OK then? He was flat out lying about whatever he thought I said Perot ? I have no clue what he is talking about and neither does he in that entire post . You get pissed when people lie about you?
Well then get pissed. You didn't get the yellow for being pissed. You got it for belittling his service. I have some things I just won't abide. That's one of them. The folded flag I received at my father's funeral won't allow me to.

I’m changing my roll.
I’m a Martian , I’ve always been a Martian and I’ll put my Martian credentials against anyone’s Martian credentials!!

If you say it enough. . Right?
That’s entirely wit free.

What’s Mars like, by the way?

WTF are you even talking about ? I used to have some respect for you but not now. WTF posts are you even talking about? Starting to see you are a life long military because thinking for yourself is a problem for you.
You and Hoopsier have been responding to my posts as if you’re the same person. Excuse me if I’m treating you like you’re the same person as you seem to be.

Last edited:
Trump is not a US citizen, his parents weren't US citizens, he wasn't born in the US, he was born in Moscow, he never even graduated elementary school, he's gay, he's Russian, and is a card carrying Communist.

everything you think is true about him is a complete hoax and fake news..

you have been totally duped, as have been all Trumpers.
Ryazan , NOT Moscow. You don’t know shit!

Since coach isn’t showing up…. ((( let’s walk away)))) come on bro. You were hozed we all no it was BS
Coach won't defend Trump he has been hoodwinked by the WC and wants to stay in good graces. Nice tactic. We can deal with the gutter peeps the left dishes out.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Go to Monroe county health dept and ask for my Martian birth certificate, I think it’s on 8th street in Bloomington. You’ll get it all.
There’s one small problem though. After reading it, they flash this bright light thingy in your eyes and you won’t remember this post.
I had high hopes for Obama. Unfortunately he brought Chicago mod tactics to DC that we are still paying for. The blacks deserved better representation! I’ll not be fooled again, until the next president is elected anyway.

Obama campaigned as a liberal, then governed as a far right pro investor class anti working class economic Pub.

being half black, no one is calling him on that.

that said, Dems also don't call out either Clinton for being far right wing, even though you can't be any more an economic far right Pub than Bill governed as.

Obama campaigned as a liberal, then governed as a far right pro investor class anti working class economic Pub.

being half black, no one is calling him on that.

that said, Dems also don't call out either Clinton for being far right wing, even though you can't be any more an economic far right Pub than Bill governed as.
Voted for bill too. I hated he lied, but didn’t give two shits about a blow job from an ugly chick needing validation.
Early today I was trying to recall the things that ended up possibly g me off about Obama. With any leader it’s never one thing, it always comes in as a drip, not a fire hose. Due to that, it’s hard to recall individual incidents and I don’t care to go back to reverse engineer my feelings ( unlike dims).
Bergdal, and 5 Guantonimo terrorist was an obvious turning point for me, as I recall. There was 08’, Nancy’s “approve it so we can read it” shit, of course. But burgdal was my FU moment.
I’ll still love my black brothers, but he was a plant.

I mixed up you and Hoopsier because you two were responding for each other. Besides the names, there really was not much difference in your posts. Sorry.

Last edited:
Accepted We never responded for each other but did piss me off
What about dissing me and my service? I’m a very sensitive kind of guy and you hurt my feelz. Also it was less than half my life, and the percentage of my life that I served continues to fall . . .

Reactions: Indianaftw
What about dissing me and my service? I’m a very sensitive kind of guy and you hurt my feelz. Also it was less than half my life, and the percentage of my life that I served continues to fall . . .
I still can’t find any post dissing your service. I’ve NEVER intended to myself, ever!
Jabs about being in the barrel, sure. But I’d be proud to shoot someone off your six any day. Ya fvckin commie! 😜

I still can’t find any post dissing your service. I’ve NEVER intended to myself, ever!
Jabs about being in the barrel, sure. But I’d be proud to shoot someone off your six any day. Ya fvckin commie! 😜
You and Cray need to stop responding to posts that aren’t to you. That post was to Cray.

Happy to hear you’d cover my six.

It was a reaction , but I didnt think much of you when what I read at the time were out and out lies about me. You said you made a mistake with the quotes lets leave it at that

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Voted for bill too. I hated he lied, but didn’t give two shits about a blow job from an ugly chick needing validation.
Early today I was trying to recall the things that ended up possibly g me off about Obama. With any leader it’s never one thing, it always comes in as a drip, not a fire hose. Due to that, it’s hard to recall individual incidents and I don’t care to go back to reverse engineer my feelings ( unlike dims).
Bergdal, and 5 Guantonimo terrorist was an obvious turning point for me, as I recall. There was 08’, Nancy’s “approve it so we can read it” shit, of course. But burgdal was my FU moment.
I’ll still love my black brothers, but he was a plant.
I call BS - Monica was not an ugly chick.

If he was any kind of man, he'd have bent her over the Presidential desk.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Barry was raised by whites and then perfected the art of being the cool pot-smoking black dude who wasn't radical enough to scare the whites.

He was smart enough to take advantage of the quota system of the time and skated through undergrad without his grades being revealed and President of Harvard Law Review without a single article being published.

He's always been an all show-no go kind of guy.
Slight edit: His mom was white and raised him as a single mom, but she married Lolo Soetoro in '65. Barry lived with his mom for a couple years with her parents until she joined Lolo in Jakarta.

From Wiki:

Marriage to Ann Dunham[edit]​

Soetoro met the divorced Ann Dunham at the East-West Center while both were students at the University of Hawaii,[8][9][10] and married on 15 March 1965.[10][11] Soetoro, a geographer,[10][12] returned to Indonesia in 1966[13] to help map Western New Guinea[14] for the Indonesian government, while Dunham and her son Barack Obama moved into her parents' house in Honolulu to complete her studies.[15][16]

Dunham and her six-year-old son joined Soetoro in Jakarta in 1967.[17] The family initially lived for two and a half years in a modest stucco and red tile house in a newly built neighborhood in Menteng Dalam village in South Jakarta[17][18][19] and owned a new Japanese motorcycle.[20] Dunham worked as assistant director of the Indonesia-America Friendship Institute[21] while Obama attended the Indonesian-language Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi) Catholic School.[17][18][19]

In 1970, with a new job in government relations[22] at Union Oil Company,[1][14][10] Soetoro moved his family two miles north to a rented house,[17][19] with a car replacing their motorcycle.[23] Dunham was a department head and a director of the Lembaga Pendidikan dan Pengembangan Manajemen (LPPM)–the Institute of Management Education and Development.[21] Obama attended the Indonesian-language Besuki School.[17][18][19]

On 15 August 1970, Soetoro and Dunham had a daughter, Maya Kasandra Soetoro.[24][25]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT