ADVERTISEMENT

Did Trump just lose AZ?

Do you threaten your ex and children too? That makes sense. Gets some help McM.
But I would be more than happy to make your ears touch. But you’re just an angry little tranny so this is the extent of what you can do.

Somehow the crazies have control over the Republican Party in AZ. I listened to the conservative talk radio station on the way home tonight and they were doing a call in from women listeners. 100% of the callers were furious. Conservative women. The Kari Lake / Trump ticket is going down. 5% of voters agree with the current AZ abortion ruling. 5%! This stupid SC ruling will resonate in other states as well. Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania. Game over.
We will purge our crazies. The Dems will not. Not when Jasmine Crockett says we should just cut checks to Black folks that can’t pay their taxes.

We will purge our crazies. The Dems will not. Not when Jasmine Crockett says we should just cut checks to Black folks that can’t pay their taxes.
You’ll purge your crazies? They’ve been running the party since 2016. The ones being purged are the same ones. If you aren’t on board the Trump train you’re out. Even some of his supporters here will tell you that. They don’t want sanity, they want Trump.

You’ll purge your crazies? They’ve been running the party since 2016. The ones being purged are the same ones. If you aren’t on board the Trump train you’re out. Even some of his supporters here will tell you that. They don’t want sanity, they want Trump.
Nothing compares to the insanity of progressives and the pervasive impact of their policies. Nothing. We saw that in Biden’s year one.

And thus we have uncovered, yet again, how the District of Corruption has fvcked this up to create this confusion of powers to begin with. It was all the long play by the uniparty. DC has no place in this state squabble. Other then they found a way, years ago to create chaos against the founding fathers.

Of purest evil, I am the light Born in the abyss of ancient time Beyond the mountains of knowledge by magic You find me and summoned my name Of eternal fire, I am the flame and my name is chaos.
Lord of the rings?

Ragnarok?

Gr8xPv.gif

This seems as good of a place as any, an Indiana Appeals Court sided yesterday with plaintiffs that 1) they have standing and 2) they have a class action suit. The case, a group of citizens suing that their religious freedoms are impacted by Indiana's abortion law. In the end:

We therefore affirm the trial court’s finding that Plaintiffs are entitled to a preliminary injunction and remand for further proceedings consistent with this opinion.​

This seems as good of a place as any, an Indiana Appeals Court sided yesterday with plaintiffs that 1) they have standing and 2) they have a class action suit. The case, a group of citizens suing that their religious freedoms are impacted by Indiana's abortion law. In the end:

We therefore affirm the trial court’s finding that Plaintiffs are entitled to a preliminary injunction and remand for further proceedings consistent with this opinion.​

More here:

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
More here:

this abortion shit is emblematic of how stupid we've become. there's nothing lazier than needing an abortion. these women and men have sooooooooooooooooo many cheap and easy ways to prevent pregnancy. get on birth control. you can get it free. get a rubber. again free. pull out. go buy plan b. stock up. just beyond lazy at this point to need an abortion. should be an antiquated concept and a political relic.

and to not allow abortions in the case of rape/incest. how stupid, evil and punitive.

There were a ton of protests in the nice areas of town. Pretty wild.

Between that and Kari Lake, not sure how he wins
WE republicans lose elections because the tone-deaf morons in our party talk about abortion bans and Bibly mumbo jumbo despite the fact that it costs us a ton of female votes.

If you like Woke, keep banning abortions of all terms. By all means.
Somehow the crazies have control over the Republican Party in AZ. I listened to the conservative talk radio station on the way home tonight and they were doing a call in from women listeners. 100% of the callers were furious. Conservative women. The Kari Lake / Trump ticket is going down. 5% of voters agree with the current AZ abortion ruling. 5%! This stupid SC ruling will resonate in other states as well. Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania. Game over.
It’s a major issue for many, many women. It’s been decisive and when it goes on the ballot, conservatives always lose.
Trump’s abortion announcement is damn near perfect. He gets the legal part exactly right. Congress has no authority to codify Roe v. Wade. He has the political part right. A president has no authority over abortion and it shouldn’t be part of the campaign. And he has the moral part right. Let the states decide and he, as president must protect and support state democracies.

His position is so correct I don’t think he wrote it.

Trump’s abortion announcement is damn near perfect. He gets the legal part exactly right. Congress has no authority to codify Roe v. Wade. He has the political part right. A president has no authority over abortion and it shouldn’t be part of the campaign. And he has the moral part right. Let the states decide and he, as president must protect and support state democracies.

His position is so correct I don’t think he wrote it.
Agreed and I’m not talking about Trump. I’m talking about republicans. We have an abortion problem - we can’t keep our mouths shut. Every time we mention “abortion” we lose independent women voters.

We probably also lose Dem-leaning trans women who dream one day of having an abortion.

this abortion shit is emblematic of how stupid we've become. there's nothing lazier than needing an abortion. these women and men have sooooooooooooooooo many cheap and easy ways to prevent pregnancy. get on birth control. you can get it free. get a rubber. again free. pull out. go buy plan b. stock up. just beyond lazy at this point to need an abortion. should be an antiquated concept and a political relic.

and to not prevent it in the case of rape/incest. how stupid, evil and punitive
With the morning after pill, abortion will soon be a non- issue. All those Planned Parenthood facilities will go away and liberal women who see those clinics as a symbol,of women power will need to find another cause. The air is rapidly going out of adolescent gender change too. Maybe they can focus on creating the perfect chocolate chip cookie.

Agreed and I’m not talking about Trump. I’m talking about republicans. We have an abortion problem - we can’t keep our mouths shut. Every time we mention “abortion” we lose independent women voters.

We probably also lose Dem-leaning trans women who dream one day of having an abortion.
So when the Dems keep putting out bald faced lies about the Republicans position on abortion the Republicans should just let them and not respond?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory

Morning after pill will finish the debate. Democrats will need another cudgel.

I understand it’s an electoral loser but it’s pretty hard to advance the ball for the pro-life cause if you never speak about it.

Reactions: DANC
With the morning after pill, abortion will soon be a non- issue. All those Planned Parenthood facilities will go away and liberal women who see those clinics as a symbol,of women power will need to find another cause. The air is rapidly going out of adolescent gender change too. Maybe they can focus on creating the perfect chocolate chip cookie.
It should be a nonissue now pregnancy is so preventable

Except they’ve been making noise about trying to ban the morning after pill also. https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/09/09...on-may-be-at-risk-following-abortion-ban.html

I understand it’s an electoral loser but it’s pretty hard to advance the ball for the pro-life cause if you never speak about it.
And you won't be saving any lives if you lose every election and never have any power. Republicans should follow the Trump/Kari Lake position on abortion from now on.

You guys all act like you were never young and stupid and running on testosterone. Do you really think teenagers, for example, are going to run get the morning after pill every time they have unprotected sex? All too many will play the “it won’t happen to me” card and wait until it’s too late. The drugs that can be used a little later, maybe up to 3 months or so will be more effective I think.

Only a clueless person would claim someone dreams of having an abortion. Pathetic

Drive them to the Dropbox you mean.
DBM, on the subject of drop boxes and harvesting votes. the Right to Life movement has been similar to these tactics in respect to helping candidates who opposed abortion.

Protecting the unborn has been a key moral issue which has attracted many religious voters to candidates who called for an end to liberal abortion rights.

Now with the recent Supreme Court decision, the political momentum may have moved in the direction of those who have seen the rights to abortion greatly diminished.

Usually a court decision by the Supremes resolves an issue concerning the human rights of citizens.

Unfortunately Roe v. Wade didn't resolve this divisive issue, and the recent Supreme Court decision has only moved the political battle to the states.

for example, are going to run get the morning after pill every time they have unprotected sex?
Pretty much, yeah. They will be as common as weed and Bud Light. Regardless, between the morning after pill, and the abortion pill, abortion as a political issue and planned parenthood are history.

It won't completely go away, some tests that show a fetus as "non-viable" won't reveal that for some time. Same for some cases that may put the mother in danger.
The politics of abortion will soon be moot. Remember 1996 when the Democrats chose cigarettes as the cudgel of the moment? Abortion is the same thing. You guys have had your fun with exploiting abortion. It’s over.

The problem I think is that the Republican party is interested in winning elections, but the pro life lobby doesn't care. To them, elections are just a means to an end. They got the judges they want. Roe is gone. They will keep sending you money until every candidate state has some kind of fetal personhood amendment, but after that, they don't care what kind of state they leave the GOP in. The future of the party after they get what they want is irrelevant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT