ADVERTISEMENT

Did Roberts and Barrett jump ship?

The former FBI officers that drafted this letter use the word invasion, interestingly enough @TheOriginalHappyGoat. Which is what the people not coming in legally, through a port of entry are. Asylum? Pffft…Trump should read this letter every time he’s in front of a camera…

Last edited:
Let this be a lesson to all self respecting men who would tout little bitch boy Beshear or shithead Shapiro as a “moderate Dem” they could get behind.

When push comes to shove they will bend to the Democratic political will. Just like when Shapiro abandoned school choice when it was on his desk.

These are charlatans, liars, scum.

The former FBI officers that drafted this letter use the word invasion, interestingly enough @TheOriginalHappyGoat. Which is what the people not coming in legally, through a port of entry are. Asylum? Pffft…Trump should read this letter every time he’s in front of a camera…
Ah, so now we care what former intelligence officials think. Noted.

Yes, because there’s evidence that this is actually happening.
I don't know why this is so difficult for you. I am not denying anything that's happening. I'm taking issue with a particular framing of what's happening, because I think it's harmful and immoral. When did it become so difficult for people to compartmentalize information?

I don't know why this is so difficult for you. I am not denying anything that's happening. I'm taking issue with a particular framing of what's happening, because I think it's harmful and immoral. When did it become so difficult for people to compartmentalize information?
I’m not sure what you’re feverishly babbling about but my response was aimed at your “now we believe intelligence officials” quip.

I was just pointing out that there is ample evidence that we have a major problem at the border while there was never ANY evidence that the Biden laptop story was Russian disinformation.

That was 51 former intelligence officials seeking to limit the damage to Joe Biden from that story.

Around the time that implications & accusations of racism & bigotry are applied to any white people that have concerns that involve non white people.

I’m not sure what you’re feverishly babbling about but my response was aimed at your “now we believe intelligence officials” quip.

I was just pointing out that there is ample evidence that we have a major problem at the border while there was never ANY evidence that the Biden laptop story was Russian disinformation.

That was 51 former intelligence officials seeking to limit the damage to Joe Biden from that story.
I got tagged in that post because the officials used the word "invasion." I wouldn't have had anything to say about them at all if Jet didn't drag me into it.

Yes, because there’s evidence that this is actually happening.
That's good to read.

Members of the FBI and other authorities have previously provided evidence that other things in other contexts had happened and some posters called them liars. (Honestly don't think you were among them.)

It would be good to get back to a world where people in a position to know more than the rest of us were listened to.

When I was growing up in the 70s, it was in a very conservative, 100% white neighborhood. Some neighbors were over playing cards with my parents and I could hear our next door neighbor mention a black couple was buying a house on the street and said “the invasion begins”. I haven’t seen them in years but I’m guessing they are in their 70s now and probably in the same crowd referring to the southern border as an “invasion”. You know, poisoning our blood and all that.

Yes, there are several divisions now of military age foreign nationals on US Soil … the urban combat toll that could be wrought is unimaginable.

Reactions: Spartans9312
No detail but here's the SCOTUS ruling in the Texas Razor wire case:

As you can tell, Barrett and Roberts voted with the 5-4 majority. Here's a news story on it:

Maybe SCOTUS will not be an automatic 6-3 every time.
(ORDER LIST: 601 U.S.) MONDAY, JANUARY 22, 2024 ORDER IN PENDING CASE 23A607 DEPT. OF HOMELAND SEC., ET AL. V. TEXAS The application to vacate injunction presented to Justice Alito and by him referred to the Court is granted. The December 19, 2023 order of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, case No. 23-50869, is vacated. Justice Thomas, Justice Alito, Justice Gorsuch, and Justice Kavanaugh would deny the application to vacate injunction.

So CBP is allowed to cut razor wire to do their job … doesn’t say much else. I like today’s analysis that suggests when the merits are considered … Tx will be permitted to protect its border.

The mere thought of the US Army rolling out of Ft. Cavazos (nee Hood) to protect CPB from TX National guard is beyond dystopian. “Nationalizing” the TX National guard to stand down while deployed along the Rio Grande … to contravene a lawful order from Gov. Abbot … would get refused.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Yes, there are several divisions now of military age foreign nationals on US Soil … the urban combat toll that could be wrought is unimaginable.
A scary thought. Let them bring the pain is what I say. Arm up and start mowing down Americans in the street on their way to Starbucks.

At least that way the problem will manifest in a way the simpletons can understand.

The dirty little secret of this migrant crisis is that it’s overwhelmingly military age males crossing the border. Not that they’re all here to do harm, the vast majority of are not.

But the trope of the family looking for a better life is a complete fiction. They’re here to drop an anchor and suck money out of the American economy by sending remittances back home.

They all need to go back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT