ADVERTISEMENT

Did Trump just lose AZ?

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
This will be a difficult issue for Republicans in November. Irrespective of the underlying moral issues, the reality is that polling shows that most Americans, even in red states, are not in favor of abortion bans or severe restrictions. We saw clear evidence of that in Kansas and Ohio.

Abortion is literally on the November ballot in Florida, and many political analysts believe Trump will now be forced to expend resources in his home state to ensure it stays in the red column. The issue may help Dems in other key states.

With respect to that moral and principled leader of the Republican Party, his abortion position has shifted 13 times over the last quarter century. Any way the wind blows for The Con. Yesterday, with his most recent abortion statement, he actually managed to piss off both libs and conservatives with his "let's leave it to the states" position. His response when he's asked at a debate if he supports a national abortion ban (and if not why not) should be quite the word salad.

No but the John McCain cultists on the AZ SC are trying to make it harder. The Republican legislature should immediately pass a new bill and send it to Hobbs. Dare her to veto it.
You don't understand who leads the Republican legislature. Or the State Republican Party. Those idiots have lost every major state office in the past few years. Now they are going to double down and nominate another slate of loonies. Kari Lake is the Democrats' best friend.

Reactions: cosmickid
You don't understand who leads the Republican legislature. Or the State Republican Party. Those idiots have lost every major state office in the past few years. Now they are going to double down and nominate another slate of loonies. Kari Lake is the Democrats' best friend.
Which of Kari Lake's policies are crazy or way outside the mainstream? Surely you can go to her campaign website and find some.

This is why we lose elections.
WAIT a damn minute... "WE" loose elections, because the federal government DOESN'T have the right to trample all over and OVER RIDE states rights, just so "WE" can win elections....????

If by saying "WE" you mean Uniparty swamp asses... No, I don't think "WE" will lose anything. Yet those working to cut the size of fed government and return rights to where they belong... then that We, will probably be effected by this. It sure seems that the dem's and "pubs" have partnered up, all the way down to the grass roots, to make sure the end of America is now clearly within range, of a barrel with no sights at all. Just point in any direction and pull the trigger.
This New World Order is more powerful than expected. I'm starting to think any Ukraine and ALL of NATO funding needs to go the the rednecks in the US. They seem to be the only ones that are not sold out.

Reactions: DANC
WAIT a damn minute... "WE" loose elections, because the federal government DOESN'T have the right to trample all over and OVER RIDE states rights, just so "WE" can win elections....????

If by saying "WE" you mean Uniparty swamp asses... No, I don't think "WE" will lose anything. Yet those working to cut the size of fed government and return rights to where they belong... then that We, will probably be effected by this. It sure seems that the dem's and "pubs" have partnered up, all the way down to the grass roots, to make sure the end of America is now clearly within range, of a barrel with no sights at all. Just point in any direction and pull the trigger.
This New World Order is more powerful than expected. I'm starting to think any Ukraine and ALL of NATO funding needs to go the the rednecks in the US. They seem to be the only ones that are not sold out.
WE republicans lose elections because the tone-deaf morons in our party talk about abortion bans and Bibly mumbo jumbo despite the fact that it costs us a ton of female votes.

If you like Woke, keep banning abortions of all terms. By all means.

WE republicans lose elections because the tone-deaf morons in our party talk about abortion bans and Bibly mumbo jumbo despite the fact that it costs us a ton of female votes.

These are John McCain disciples on the AZ SC who ruled a law from the time of the Lincoln administration is now constitutional. They did it purely to try and screw Trump the very day after he announced he's very reasonable position on abortion. Until these RINO neocons like Aloha are purged from the party winning will certainly be a lot more difficult.

These are John McCain disciples on the AZ SC who ruled a law from the time of the Lincoln administration is now constitutional. They did it purely to try and screw Trump the very day after he announced he's very reasonable position on abortion. Until these RINO neocons like Aloha are purged from the party winning will certainly be a lot more difficult.
You’re bad at trend analysis. Before Trump we used to win elections. Since Trump we won a single election.

It’s quite simple. Aloha ain’t the problem.

You’re bad at trend analysis. Before Trump we used to win elections. Since Trump we won a single election.

Don't forget to make fun of the idea that the only reason the AZ supremes ruled they way they did wasn't because of their legal philosophy, but because they wanted to hurt Trump. Because in DBM's world, the only thing that matters is Trump, and everything that happens is somehow related to Trump.

The Question was "did Trump just lose AZ", wasn't it? This is a states based issue to true conservatives and States Rights Advocates. The very last thing we want is to have the District of Corruption touch any of it. Unless of course, we simply keep tit for tatting of how the swamp and the ultra (reads anything left of center) wants to keep deleting the USA.

My thoughts, hey AZ, this is stupid. But it's your stupid to own... and it sure as hell is not Trumps fault.

The Question was "did Trump just lose AZ", wasn't it? This is a states based issue to true conservatives and States Rights Advocates. The very last thing we want is to have the District of Corruption touch any of it. Unless of course, we simply keep tit for tatting of how the swamp and the ultra (reads anything left of center) wants to keep deleting the USA.

My thoughts, hey AZ, this is stupid. But it's your stupid to own... and it sure as hell is not Trumps fault.
Great strategy! Just count on independent women in AZ to go to the polls and say, "Hey, I don't like what my state is doing with abortion, but I'm going to vote for the GOP candidate for President, anyway."

WE. SHOULDNT. BE. DISCUSSING. ABORTION. PERIOD.

IT. LOSES. US. ELECTIONS.

"We" won elections by total capitulation. Tampon dispensers with Dem campaign slogans in the Pub men's bath rooms in the halls of congress.
But we are in great shape as a nation now.... teetering on the edge of complete failure.

It's not Trump's fault (well, it is, kinda since this wouldn't have happened if Roe wouldn't have been overturned and he is the man most responsible for that at this point), and he recently came out and said he is against a nationwide ban on abortion.

But this is the kind of thing that is going to drive Dems to the polls in the Fall and those Dems are not going to vote for Trump.

Great strategy! Just count on independent women in AZ to go to the polls and say, "Hey, I don't like what my state is doing with abortion, but I'm going to vote for the GOP candidate for President, anyway."
And thus we have uncovered, yet again, how the District of Corruption has fvcked this up to create this confusion of powers to begin with. It was all the long play by the uniparty. DC has no place in this state squabble. Other then they found a way, years ago to create chaos against the founding fathers.

Of purest evil, I am the light Born in the abyss of ancient time Beyond the mountains of knowledge by magic You find me and summoned my name Of eternal fire, I am the flame and my name is chaos.

And thus we have uncovered, yet again, how the District of Corruption has fvcked this up to create this confusion of powers to begin with. It was all the long play by the uniparty. DC has no place in this state squabble. Other then they found a way, years ago to create chaos against the founding fathers.

Of purest evil, I am the light Born in the abyss of ancient time Beyond the mountains of knowledge by magic You find me and summoned my name Of eternal fire, I am the flame and my name is chaos.
A reminder: you were the one ripping on Hemingway for being too flowery and dramatic in using a few extra words to get a point across.

It's not Trump's fault (well, it is, kinda since this wouldn't have happened if Roe wouldn't have been overturned and he is the man most responsible for that at this point), and he recently came out and said he is against a nationwide ban on abortion.

But this is the kind of thing that is going to drive Dems to the polls in the Fall and those Dems are not going to vote for Trump.
Do the proper thing, or capitulate...

This could be a National issue, just get congress to make it so, not the judiciary. Ya know, the way it was intended. NOT TRUMPS FAULT.... piss ass poor legislative is at fault... who's controlled that?? the GD uniparty.. pushing of all responsibility to the judiciary and the GD $$$ brokers.
Does it hurt, you bet. But just because Trumps message is correct to the letter (as of today) doesn't make the lack of the legislature's actions for 50+ years his fault.

A reminder: you were the one ripping on Hemingway for being too flowery and dramatic in using a few extra words to get a point across.
As I recall, watching the coast slowly slip into the memory mist with the breeze opposite of my sail....
I may have been on hallucinogens that night, as the sun set on my post reply button.
I've never read Hemingway, but there are times, it seems, in certain conditions. My mind has a transcendence, well past my understanding. Yet my mouth and fingers... Just follow along.

That would be Mitch McConnell.
Season 3 Yes GIF by The Office

now what am I supposed to do with this erection?
@aloha... Clean up on the battle ship lolly pop. HAHAHAHA

That quote wasn't actually what I was looking for, but the best I could find quickly. I once knew this total POS retired Colonel (or so he said he was) that was former MI (possibly ex-CIA that had lost his ever loving mind). He had a saying about "I am chaos, I come cloaked in.... " I loved it... Just can't recall how it went..
He caused a lot of my crowd, a lot of pain, because we let him to close to the inner circle. May he rest in pieces.

Somehow the crazies have control over the Republican Party in AZ. I listened to the conservative talk radio station on the way home tonight and they were doing a call in from women listeners. 100% of the callers were furious. Conservative women. The Kari Lake / Trump ticket is going down. 5% of voters agree with the current AZ abortion ruling. 5%! This stupid SC ruling will resonate in other states as well. Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania. Game over.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Somehow the crazies have control over the Republican Party in AZ. I listened to the conservative talk radio station on the way home tonight and they were doing a call in from women listeners. 100% of the callers were furious. Conservative women. The Kari Lake / Trump ticket is going down. 5% of voters agree with the current AZ abortion ruling. 5%! This stupid SC ruling will resonate in other states as well. Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania. Game over.
That isn’t the only issue stupid

Crazies. You’re a tranny 🤣. You think you can comment on sane. Gtfo

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT