ADVERTISEMENT

Bloodbath at the RNC

I'd say making $4B from Truth Social is a pretty big success. And the RNC has been as poorly run as possible the past 15 years. Dems should be worried.
Yeah that'll pay about half of what he woes EJC or about 10% of what he owes in the NY case. Although by the rate he's going and the fact that he's still defaming EJC, it might just end up being only 10% of what he owes her as well...

Can you name anything Trump's demonstrated business acumen in and profited from that didn't require either his grift,the stupidity of others or a combination of both?

To what do you attribute the decrease in ballot rejections that was several standard deviations off from the mean?
I think nothing of it at all. You didn't link anything for me to think about, not even an explanation. What deviations, what state, what type of ballots, etc., etc.? At this point, it's 100 percent certain that there was no significant election fraud and Trump lost the election. Only idiots believe that lie at this point. Are you telling me you believe there was, and Trump actually would have won without the fraud?

To what do you attribute the decrease in ballot rejections that was several standard deviations off from the mean?
Apparently Aloha is arguing that a ballot that clearly was not signed and filled out by the actual voter it was sent to but rather by someone else is a legal vote that should be counted.

And why did that Arizona audit where a signature match was performed of a small sample, the only one done anywhere, showed the number of non-matching signatures on the Biden ballots was far higher than his margin of victory? Why was the rejection rate of mail in ballots in those 5 swing states so much lower than other states? I really wonder.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
It's pretty obvious that they've lost moderate and many conservative Republicans (like me, and the soon to depart Congressman and Freedom Caucus member, Ken Buck) and I don't think they'll win another general election vote as long as they continue down the radical path they're on.
Ken Buck,either accidentally or on purpose even sabotaged Boebert's re-election to Congress. She's vying for his seat,and his early resignation necessitates a special election to win his seat. She's in no position to win that currently, so isn't running. So if she does run in the primary the current seat holder will be an incumbent and Boebert will be the outsider...

We'll have the Senate so getting the replacements for Thomas and Alito through will be no issue. He can secure the border and tackle foreign policy and the deep state without them.
I know on intial glance geography favors the Pubs in Senate races. But I'm interested in hearing which seats you actually think they will flip?

Apparently Aloha is arguing that a ballot that clearly was not signed and filled out by the actual voter it was sent to but rather by someone else is a legal vote that should be counted.

And why did that Arizona audit where a signature match was performed of a small sample, the only one done anywhere, showed the number of non-matching signatures on the Biden ballots was far higher than his margin of victory? Why was the rejection rate of mail in ballots in those 5 swing states so much lower than other states? I really wonder.
You mean the Arizona audit by the CyberClowns paid for by the Republicans that totally failed to find any significant voter fraud or even a possibility of fraud? Are you serious?

Last edited:
In 2016 in Georgia, 6.4% of mail in/absentee ballots were rejected. In 2020 it was 0.4%.

But no evidence of fraud dream team 😂😂😂
Pay no attention the the man behind the curtain.

jack-haley-as-the-tin-man-bert-lahr-as-the-cowardly-lion-news-photo-1572283236.jpg

In 2016 in Georgia, 6.4% of mail in/absentee ballots were rejected. In 2020 it was 0.4%.

But no evidence of fraud dream team 😂😂😂
Link something other than a Trumpster Twitter Twit. Then explain how a Republican Governor, Republican Sec State and Republican voting officials conspired to defeat Trump with massive voter fraud. It's moronic.

Reactions: UncleMark
You mean the Arizona audit by the CyberClowns paid for by the Republicans that totally failed to find any significant voter fraud or even a possibility of fraud? Are you serious?
No dumbass. Ward v. Jackson. The Cyber Ninjas were not given access to the signatures. The Dems spent 8 figures in legal fees led by Marc Elias to stop that. However, they welcomed an audit of the voting machines. I wonder why.

Link something other than a Trumpster Twitter Twit. Then explain how a Republican Governor, Republican Sec State and Republican voting officials conspired to defeat Trump with massive voter fraud. It's moronic.
If I was Trump I would rather have a staunch Democrat running the election. These are John McCain Liz Cheney types. All are WEF stooges. Literally worse than a Democrat if you're MAGA. All bought and paid for.

No dumbass. Ward v. Jackson. The Cyber Ninjas were not given access to the signatures. The Dems spent 8 figures in legal fees led by Marc Elias to stop that. However, they welcomed an audit of the voting machines. I wonder why.
Link something that isn't total nonsense and I'll look at it. Only idiots believe there was massive voter fraud that cost Trump an election. Only idiots. I'll leave it there.

If I was Trump I would rather have a staunch Democrat running the election. These are John McCain Liz Cheney types. All are WEF stooges. Literally worse than a Democrat if you're MAGA. All bought and paid for.

Holy crap. You're a full blown Trumpster wingnut. You've checked out of the real world. You have my best wishes for your eventual recovery of your mental health.

And Trump only filed one lawsuit and that was in Georgia. Georgia officials broke Georgia law by refusing to give him a hearing which the law requires. Again I wonder why.

Didn’t Milei speak at the WEF?

Kemp is a pretty strong conservative. Remember cuck Trump criticizing him for opening Georgia up early during Covid?

Alienating Georgia is one of the most baffling decisions Trump has made, all personal, all petty.

Reactions: BradStevens
Didn’t Milei speak at the WEF?

Kemp is a pretty strong conservative. Remember cuck Trump criticizing him for opening Georgia up early during Covid?

Alienating Georgia is one of the most baffling decisions Trump has made, all personal, all petty.
Kemp is an extremely popular Republican Governor in Georgia. Alienating Georgia is practically suicidal.

Holy crap. You're a full blown Trumpster wingnut. You've checked out of the real world. You have my best wishes for your eventual recovery of your mental health.

Aloha appreciate you fighting the fight and I know you know this but, again just want to highlight that the conspiracy nut will always pivot to something else.

Always.

Take Arizona. First it was Dems lied about the ballots and we need our own people to confirm. So Arizona said 'have at it but we're not paying for it' so they brought in the cyber clowns (which is insane because their purpose was to obviously find any kind of irregularities to further arm the conspiracy nut. They tried also. Wasn't there some bamboo ballot nonsense they were looking into?).

Their own audit came back with ...yeah we didn't find anything.

Great right? Put it to bed now?

Of course not, now it's signature validation or some other thing like 'page 2079 of the rule book says it must be a number 2 pencil only and no pencil marks outside of the circle.....how many ballots violated that rule? Uh huh...it was 40,000 and all Dem votes!!!'

So again, appreciate you playing 'whack a mole' on here even though we both know they just pivot to something else.

So dumb. Anyone believing in massive voter fraud cost Trump the election is willfully ignorant or too stupid to understand how it didn't happen. This is one of a long list of things about MAGA Republicans that I cannot abide.

I'm shocked. Shocked.

Meanwhile the RNC is not going to help any other Republican candidates. Might as well rename it Trump National Committee. You know that man you worship would love it!
TNC ... Trump National Cultimitee... We got all the ladies. Tallest buildings, I've heard it said the tallest buildings anywhere ! Amazing Buildings.
WE are trying to teach the Rhino slugs to stop slithering into the line of swamp salt, but they just seem to keep making a slimy path that ends in melted Rhino slug. Demonazi's have perfected the DC meth formula for Rhino's... Rhino's lick it out of the Pelosi Palm, any time she blows her Rhino Whistle. It's an addiction and we shouldn't make fun of those challenged like that. Poor souls. When the $$$ for Rhinos is good enough that Pelosi even controls the RNC... You have to admit you have a serious problem.

TNC ... Trump National Cultimitee... We got all the ladies. Tallest buildings, I've heard it said the tallest buildings anywhere ! Amazing Buildings.
WE are trying to teach the Rhino slugs to stop slithering into the line of swamp salt, but they just seem to keep making a slimy path that ends in melted Rhino slug. Demonazi's have perfected the DC meth formula for Rhino's... Rhino's lick it out of the Pelosi Palm, any time she blows her Rhino Whistle. It's an addiction and we shouldn't make fun of those challenged like that. Poor souls. When the $$$ for Rhinos is good enough that Pelosi even controls the RNC... You have to admit you have a serious problem.
It's RINO, as in Republican In Name Only (like Trump), not Rhino, an animal in Africa. I can't decipher the rest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Meanwhile the RNC is not going to help any other Republican candidates. Might as well rename it Trump National Committee. You know that man you worship would love it!
Kari Lake will get help. Maybe that guy from Ohio. Boobert in Colorado.

And give me a break. Herschel Walker, Blake Masters, Kari Lake...none of them got any help from Ronna in 2022.

Kari Lake will get help. Maybe that guy from Ohio. Boobert in Colorado.

And give me a break. Herschel Walker, Blake Masters, Kari Lake...none of them got any help from Ronna in 2022.
A list of solid losers. Watch Boebert and Lake lose along with your Lord Trump. Try to stay hydrated during your three-day crying jag!

You don't pay much attention to you. The new TNC leadership has said their only priority is to elect Trump. They don't care about the other races.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT