ADVERTISEMENT

Bloodbath at the RNC

The RNC doubles down on stupid.

He's got to be a Democrat insider, psy-op right?

Let's see as a Dem I need something that will not only motivate the base to get active but also will make it harder for Republicans to support from an ethical pov....but literally make it harder to support by demonizing the ease of voting.

Oh can you also bankrupt them financially and remove support for other candidates while you're at it?

TIA

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Uh they haven’t been doing that for years? If not, that’s pretty stupid. My guess is they have and Lara thinks she’s come up with a genius new idea.
Gotta be done state by state, doesn't it? They got rid of all the state party people, so who's going to do it?

So Red states need to enact last minute election laws prohibiting drop boxes, vote aggregators, calling for two forms of identification as proof of citizenship, signature verification, paper ballots and strict adherence to poll hours.
Cool!

What about a national approach in providing rules and regulations on the federal elections are conducted ?

Currently within many blue and red states counties run their own elections with different rules and regulations.

Shouldn't federal elections operate under the same set of rules and regulations ?

Realize it would take a Constitutional amendment to do this. However, Trump may have done us a favor by contesting the 2020 election and illustrating what could have happened.

Reactions: DANC and UncleMark
That's been the plan all along. Trump will never admit or accept defeat. If/when that happens, the shit is going to hit the fan.
Gonna happen too. Haley was the only chance to avoid four years or Harris/Biden and the Magas cut off their noses despite their face.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Just by changing the name from Twitter to X he lost $4B in brand value. He’s lost a ton from X and Tesla and is no longer the richest in the world. Elon is a big idea guy and a terrible day to day businessman. Trump is similar and other than his real estate, which has nearly busted a few times, his other business ventures have all failed. The RNC deserves what they’ve gotten. 😂
The pain from no longer being the richest man in the world must be excruciating...
simply unbearable...

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
And that’s so silly. If he doesn’t have the Senate and or the House he doesn’t get anything done. So obviously he doesn’t care much.
He'll just follow Obama and Biden's example and govern with Executive Orders.

What was it Obama said? "I have a pen and a phone"

It’s like he wants to run the whole thing back. Get smashed in mail-in voting, have the lead for most of election night and then cry fraud the next morning when all the mail-ins are counted.

Now don’t get me wrong. I think mail-in voting should be severely curtailed and it’s a travesty that we can no longer determine the president on election night. It just creates inherent distrust.

But to not use all the tools at your disposal is ridiculous. Harvesting, mail in, drop box, a vote is a vote. The idea that he’s going to get sweeping changes to election law in place in multiple states before Election Day is a fools errand.
The Dems did it in 2020 - changed election laws.

Last edited:
It's pretty obvious that they've lost moderate and many conservative Republicans (like me, and the soon to depart Congressman and Freedom Caucus member, Ken Buck) and I don't think they'll win another general election vote as long as they continue down the radical path they're on.
Why do you sell yourselves short? Life is dictated buy the pendulum swing. Real American patriots are sick of the Romney Righteous Rhino wing right now. It doesn't mean that it wont come back, as long as you adjust to your new orders.
This isn't hard to understand if you are a true leader. Mission plans change/ adjust. Don't dig in. We are aiming at the same target.
Culture change requires extremes. Your status quo Romney righteous Rhino's have let the country down for years. Hell, I voted Obama because of you all.
It's time to adjust, and we welcome you. Arms wide open.

Reactions: DANC
Uh they haven’t been doing that for years? If not, that’s pretty stupid. My guess is they have and Lara thinks she’s come up with a genius new idea.
When your enemy has new leadership and starts kicking your ass.... It's always hard to start with... and THEN they turn on the real heat and it gets worse! You ain't playing with the Romney Righteous Rhino any more. WE actually have a horm that hasn't been sawed off by poachers.

It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if we were that dumb
Well, if that's the case, Trump can't complain about the RNC, since Laura is in charge.

I just don't trust MSNBC's interpretation of the situation.

PS. @mcmurtry66 @BradStevens @TheOriginalHappyGoat and all you other lawyers - Laura said she's looking for volunteer attorney's to help with the campaign. This could be your chance to use the golden commode!

And then they didn't even follow the new illegal laws. Told you it was always about the signature verification. There's a reason they didn't do one.

Not surprising in the least.

There's no way any of these states could have verified signatures that quickly between 2am when they quit counting votes and then Trump falling behind some 5 or 6 hours later.

• Haha
Not surprising in the least.

There's no way any of these states could have verified signatures that quickly between 2am when they quit counting votes and then Trump falling behind some 5 or 6 hours later.
You apparently have no clue how counting votes works.

It was that very reason republicans didn't want to allow mail in votes to be counted early and he didnt want republicans to utilize mail in voting so he could get that initial lead. All orchestrated so they could fool the gullible into thinking foul play was involved when Trump lost his lead.

You apparently have no clue how counting votes works.

It was that very reason republicans didn't want to allow mail in votes to be counted early and he didnt want republicans to utilize mail in voting so he could get that initial lead. All orchestrated so they could fool the gullible into thinking foul play was involved when Trump lost his lead.
Sure, Skippy, sure. What's your explanation for not verifying signatures?

Of course, you believe the crazy MSNBC theories - no surprise to anyone.

And then they didn't even follow the new illegal laws. Told you it was always about the signature verification. There's a reason they didn't do one.

You do realize the "they" can never allow any of this to become evidence, right?
Putin can't claim Ukraine forced him to invade
and Nancy Pelosi won the 2022 Mr America pageant.
No matter how true, the swamp can not let you live if the truth is revealed. Just sayin. BRO!!

• Haha
Why do you sell yourselves short? Life is dictated buy the pendulum swing. Real American patriots are sick of the Romney Righteous Rhino wing right now. It doesn't mean that it wont come back, as long as you adjust to your new orders.
Can someone show me a Venn diagram of Real American Patriots and True IU Fans?

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC

So dumb. Anyone believing in massive voter fraud cost Trump the election is willfully ignorant or too stupid to understand how it didn't happen. This is one of a long list of things about MAGA Republicans that I cannot abide.

• Haha
Reactions: dbmhoosier

This one is super stupid:

"Ten states, the Virgin Islands and Washington, D.C., verify that an absentee/mail ballot envelope has been signed but do not conduct signature verification:
  • Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Maryland, Nebraska, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Virginia and Wyoming."
Georgia details:

Absentee ballot return envelopes are printed with an oath which must be signed by the voter. A voter must also provide the number of their driver’s license or identification card. Election officials confirm the oath was signed and compare the voter’s driver’s license number or state identification card number to the voter’s registration information. Ballots with missing information or information that does not conform to the voter’s record are rejected.
Source:

You do realize the "they" can never allow any of this to become evidence, right?
Putin can't claim Ukraine forced him to invade
and Nancy Pelosi won the 2022 Mr America pageant.
No matter how true, the swamp can not let you live if the truth is revealed. Just sayin. BRO!!
Every bit of what his Twitter Twit posted is wrong, Joe. You got to dig into this stuff yourself or you'll believe every nonsense allegation these Trumpster Twit Twits post - like dbm does, and why his head is full of tons of false information. Read that affidavit too, it's clownish.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT