ADVERTISEMENT

Bloodbath at the RNC

Hmmm sounds like what Musk did at X.
And every other successful business owner / CEO with a non performing asset in the history of successful culture change.
Now hopefully we put America back on the right set of tracks!
RNC has been a complete failure. I’d be disappointed if heads weren’t rolling. This is the same organization that was lead by Michael Steele at one point.

Time will tell if new leadership can turn it around. One things for sure, Trump is not detail oriented enough to be getting in the weeds with this many layoffs. This is all Whatley.

How has that worked out? I heard he lost a few billion and the value is down over 70%. Maybe I heard wrong.
Just by changing the name from Twitter to X he lost $4B in brand value. He’s lost a ton from X and Tesla and is no longer the richest in the world. Elon is a big idea guy and a terrible day to day businessman. Trump is similar and other than his real estate, which has nearly busted a few times, his other business ventures have all failed. The RNC deserves what they’ve gotten. 😂

Just by changing the name from Twitter to X he lost $4B in brand value. He’s lost a ton from X and Tesla and is no longer the richest in the world. Elon is a big idea guy and a terrible day to day businessman. Trump is similar and other than his real estate, which has nearly busted a few times, his other business ventures have all failed. The RNC deserves what they’ve gotten. 😂
I'd say making $4B from Truth Social is a pretty big success. And the RNC has been as poorly run as possible the past 15 years. Dems should be worried.

Great! Now lets purge all the commies on the left including the dunce in the White House.

Here comes Ed with purging his enemies

army marching GIF

Reactions: Ohio Guy
60 or so staffers to be fired. Imagine Trumpers will be taking over all positions. https://www.politico.com/news/2024/...rump-team-slashes-staff-at-committee-00146368 #cult
They’ve announced that their only priority is Trump. That’s not just electing him, but also helping him with his legal troubles. Republican candidates for other races aren’t going to get help from the RNC. It’s more proof that the party is nothing to Trump. He has no loyalty to the party, other Republican candidates or his supporters. Loyalty is a one way street with him. It’s despicable.

Last edited:
They’ve announced that their only priority is Trump. That’s not just electing him, but also helping him with his legal troubles. Republic candidates for other races aren’t going to get help from the RNC. It’s more proof that the party is nothing to Trump. He has no loyalty to the party, other Republican candidates or his supporters. Loyalty is a one way street with him. It’s despicable.
And that’s so silly. If he doesn’t have the Senate and or the House he doesn’t get anything done. So obviously he doesn’t care much.

We'll have the Senate so getting the replacements for Thomas and Alito through will be no issue. He can secure the border and tackle foreign policy and the deep state without them.
More importantly, the smoking ruin of Conservative Inc.'s Brand continues.

The leading lights, thought leaders, network talking heads, pundits, authors and columnists are dedicated to keeping the right side political half docile, complacent and trapped in the illusory matrix where the Rep vs Dem fake puppet show is real.

The McCain-Romney-Bush-Boehner-Ryan-Mitch McConnell clique is discredited and shoved off the stage.

The Con Inc. house organs are equally destitute: the Kristol's Weekly Standard is gone. National Review Online is a shell of it's former self, and Fox News has lost $Billions of viewer revenues.

Who listens or reads Ann Coulter, Mona Charen, Rich Lowry, Jonah Goldberg, Steven Hayes, Bill Crystal, or Karl Rove?

Dead!

Soon to be buried!

Reactions: Sassy61

The leading lights, thought leaders, network talking heads, pundits, authors and columnists are dedicated to keeping the right side political half docile, complacent and trapped in the illusory matrix where the Rep vs Dem fake puppet show is real.

The McCain-Romney-Bush-Boehner-Ryan-Mitch McConnell clique is discredited and shoved off the stage.

The Con Inc. house organs are equally destitute: the Kristol's Weekly Standard is gone. National Review Online is a shell of it's former self, and Fox News has lost $Billions of viewer revenues.

Who listens or reads Ann Coulter, Mona Charen, Rich Lowry, Jonah Goldberg, Steven Hayes, Bill Crystal, or Karl Rove?

Dead!

Soon to be buried!
You guys are loons. Just leave the GOP and create a Trump party.

Reactions: outside shooter

Dead!

Soon to be buried!
Hooray for the Trump, MTG, Josh Hawley and BoBo intellectual wing! Lol

You guys are loons. Just leave the GOP and create a Trump party.
And you're a loser. I'd have included you on the loser short list above if you mattered, company man...
but you don't..

There's nothing to leave..
We just took what was left.

But you can have Dylan Mulvany and drink all the cheap piss you want..

Cause you're free..!!

And you're a loser. I'd have included you on the loser short list above if you mattered, company man...
but you don't..

There's nothing to leave..
We just took what was left.

But you can have Dylan Mulvany and drink all the cheap piss you want..

Cause you're free..!!
Trumpsters are incredibly prolific losers. You're doomed to failure as long is Trump and Trumpism exists. You'll never win national elections and will quickly become marginalized and extinct.

The RNC doubles down on stupid.

It’s like he wants to run the whole thing back. Get smashed in mail-in voting, have the lead for most of election night and then cry fraud the next morning when all the mail-ins are counted.

Now don’t get me wrong. I think mail-in voting should be severely curtailed and it’s a travesty that we can no longer determine the president on election night. It just creates inherent distrust.

But to not use all the tools at your disposal is ridiculous. Harvesting, mail in, drop box, a vote is a vote. The idea that he’s going to get sweeping changes to election law in place in multiple states before Election Day is a fools errand.

That is one dumb move
Before Trump, the GOP won the majority of absentee and mail-in votes. It was significant. I've voted that way every election since '84, except for 2022 when I decided to vote in person just to see what the Ohio process is like. Pretty straight forward, but I prefer mailing it in. The RNC is setting it up so all Republicans will likely get fewer votes now because voters will be encouraged to go in instead and if the weather is bad, many won't. Plus, it's just not as easy to do, especially for the elderly or disabled. This is a super stupid move. Got to take advantage of every way to vote.

Last edited:
It’s like he wants to run the whole thing back. Get smashed in mail-in voting, have the lead for most of election night and then cry fraud the next morning when all the mail-ins are counted.

Now don’t get me wrong. I think mail-in voting should be severely curtailed and it’s a travesty that we can no longer determine the president on election night. It just creates inherent distrust.

But to not use all the tools at your disposal is ridiculous. Harvesting, mail in, drop box, a vote is a vote. The idea that he’s going to get sweeping changes to election law in place in multiple states before Election Day is a fools errand.
Exactly. Per usual @dbmhoosier this is incredibly dumb

Trumpsters are incredibly prolific losers. You're doomed to failure as long is Trump and Trumpism exists. You'll never win national elections and will quickly become marginalized and extinct.
Aloha, Ken Block (recently wrote book after Trump solicited him to help prove election was stolen) appeared on CSpan this morning and made some similar arguments to yours.

His analysis of Trump's election returns in 2016 and 2020 showed the Trump loss of Republican moderates across the nation is what cost Trump the election.

Last edited:
Aloha, Ken Block (recently wrote book after Trump solicited him to help prove election was stolen) appeared on CSpan this morning and made some similar arguments to yours.

His analysis of Trump's election returns in 2016 and 2020 showed the Trump loss of Republican moderates across the nation is what cost Trump the election.
It's pretty obvious that they've lost moderate and many conservative Republicans (like me, and the soon to depart Congressman and Freedom Caucus member, Ken Buck) and I don't think they'll win another general election vote as long as they continue down the radical path they're on.

• Sad
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

So Red states need to enact last minute election laws prohibiting drop boxes, vote aggregators, calling for two forms of identification as proof of citizenship, signature verification, paper ballots and strict adherence to poll hours.
Cool!

So Red states need to enact last minute election laws prohibiting drop boxes, vote aggregators, calling for two forms of identification as proof of citizenship, signature verification, paper ballots and strict adherence to poll hours.
Cool!
Good luck getting that passed in NC, AZ, PA, MI, WI.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT