ADVERTISEMENT

Attendance

Lecturing you? More like exposing you. Your earlier post of anyone trying to question your decision to leave early last game "can piss off" is quite arrogant, as most of your posts are. However you conveniently left out all the other home games, you have either left early or chose not to attend. When was the last time you stayed for a whole game?

I've got an idea. The next time the crowd thins out, move yourself closer to the IU bench. And make it known to the coaching staff by yelling these words "quit leaving points on the field".
I miss one once in a great while. I leave early occasionally when the game is no longer in doubt. I'm in the stadium for 90% of the home games and the occasional road game (will be at Minny tomorrow). I've been a season ticket holder for the past 16 years since my work schedule changed. Made it whenever I could during the '80's and '90's and never missed a home game during my student years '77 - '81.

I know you're just trying to get a rise out of me. Not going to bite. Tell me where your seats are so that next time I leave early I can stop by and apologize. If you're going to be in the Twin Cities for the game, let me know where you'll be and I'll buy you a beer. If not, I can look you up in the stadium at the Maryland game Nov. 10.

I don't want to alienate any fellow season ticket holders and die-hard fans. It takes all of us in the stadium rooting on the Hoosiers together.

Reactions: iu2win and td75
I miss one once in a great while. I leave early occasionally when the game is no longer in doubt. I'm in the stadium for 90% of the home games and the occasional road game (will be at Minny tomorrow). I've been a season ticket holder for the past 16 years since my work schedule changed. Made it whenever I could during the '80's and '90's and never missed a home game during my student years '77 - '81.

I know you're just trying to get a rise out of me. Not going to bite. Tell me where your seats are so that next time I leave early I can stop by and apologize. If you're going to be in the Twin Cities for the game, let me know where you'll be and I'll buy you a beer. If not, I can look you up in the stadium at the Maryland game Nov. 10.

I don't want to alienate any fellow season ticket holders and die-hard fans. It takes all of us in the stadium rooting on the Hoosiers together.

you don't owe an explaination to a person that admittedly lost interest and doesn't bother to buy tickets, pay parking and attend all while taking potshots at the program. You do attend...and that is all that matters.

Reactions: Hoosier009
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT