ADVERTISEMENT

Attendance

To be fair, we have been making facility upgrades across the board. Memorial Stadium has had several upgrades. When it comes to that, Glass has been spending money on athletic facility upgrades. Now, you may wish that more money went to the football side rather than baseball, wrestling, volleyball, basketball, etc. but money has been spent.

I am not a big soccer person but our soccer program deserves to have some $$$ thrown their way too.
It is amazing how people continue to bad mouth the facilities. I have 2 brothers that coaches college football and has visited many schools throughout the Midwest and the other that has visited many SEC schools and he and his Penn State friend who just went Penn State last year both were very impressed with facility. Only difference in stadium was the size. Which could easiy be increased if ther e ever was a need

Did not really have the same crowd at all. And definitely not the same emotion. The courage shown by Tyler and loyalty beyond everything you can imagine. So no it was not the same crowd at all.
The OP mentioned tired of seeing a half empty stadium, not the emotional aspect. It was a packed house, and the excitement was there at kickoff. I was there, I know it. But as soon as they started kicking our a$$es, all excitement was lost. And thus, the difference I stated. If we had the same result against them for that game, the SAME thing would have happened....it would have been completely insane. That was my point.

Last edited:
To be fair, we have been making facility upgrades across the board. Memorial Stadium has had several upgrades. When it comes to that, Glass has been spending money on athletic facility upgrades. Now, you may wish that more money went to the football side rather than baseball, wrestling, volleyball, basketball, etc. but money has been spent.

I am not a big soccer person but our soccer program deserves to have some $$$ thrown their way too.

The soccer program absolutely deserves great facilities. I am over the whole Glass thing. He is hamstrung by McRobbie as far as resources made available for football. Things aren’t going to change. No point in complaining any more.
You make a good but seldom brought up point. Glass is hamstrung by president more concerned with other matters. Was that way with previous presidents too. Just look at all the horrid decisions the past 25 years directly traceable to the position (from Mallory to Sampson) where influence for appearance overruled sound judgement. Glass is doing what he can in the system

Reactions: IUgradman
It is amazing how people continue to bad mouth the facilities. I have 2 brothers that coaches college football and has visited many schools throughout the Midwest and the other that has visited many SEC schools and he and his Penn State friend who just went Penn State last year both were very impressed with facility. Only difference in stadium was the size. Which could easiy be increased if ther e ever was a need

The PSU fans I spoke to were shocked by how nice the IU stadium is. They had either been there before the transformation or never been there and low expectations because of the program history.

No one with any knowledge of facilities in the BIG would rate them low unless it advances their agenda.

Reactions: 76-1
I am sorry IU fans. Please do not blame the weather. Please do not blame the traffic. Please do not blame the cost of tickets. But when our team works their butts off and has a chance to defeat a top Ten team in the last minute of the game but only has 200 fans and the band cheering for them, it is totally on the fans. Why would a good player want to come to IU to play football with this pitiful fan support? Blame the coaches and the players if you must but right now, the fans ought to just look in the mirror and see the biggest part of the problem explaining why IU does not win. And that will be the person looking back at him.

Unfortunately I have to agree totally with this post. We don’t seem to be able to have a fan base to support both BBall and Football, never have.

Jim, good on you for sticking with Indiana all these years. It is quite a bit of a commitment to spend all that money to come up from Florida, get kicked in the jewels, and then head back home. On the positive side, Bloomington has quite a bit to offer the fall traveler and alumni making a trip back to the old Alma Mater. On the negative side for the football team, I can get all of that stuff without dropping $200+ to watch Indiana football do what they do. 4 hours someone would have spent out in a cold, high wind environment, and all they could come up with is the tried and true IU cheer of, "well we gave them a good game..."

Here is the deal, I have seen quotes from former players (mostly on the basketball side but I am sure this rings true for football too) who laugh at the idea that fans are part of Indiana athletics. We are not on the team, they are. We do not ever get to use all the nice facilities that our donations pay for, they do. If the team finally starts winning games, do you think the fans are going to get credit? No, because that is asinine. We do not play.

So I have been to games and I have dropped money and time on the team that I will never get back. And people say, well, you got to spend a nice fall in Bloomington. Yeah, I did. But I can do that without IU football. Without the crowd it brings. Without the frustration of dropping several hundred on a bad product because I feel guilted in to supporting the team. I can enjoy fall weather and cooking out with friends in my backyard with the game on TV. You have to give people a reason to give up their entire day to travel down to Bloomington. Watching our football team come up just short for the umpteenth time is no longer doing that for me. Kudos to those of you who do. The University just jacked ticket prices up on all of you 25,000 or so that they can count on no matter what to cover for those of us who have given up. So thanks for subsidizing the half a game of college football I usually get to enjoy from my living room on the weekend.

Lastly, I truly feel for you guys that have been actively engaged with this for 50 years. The commitment to something that brings joy in such few and far between instances is something.

I wonder how those basketball players would have felt if they would have been playing in front of 8k fans who left at halftime. The fans have no impact on recruiting and the game? Really? Were you at the Ky game when Dapo hit “the shot”.

I wonder how those basketball players would have felt if they would have been playing in front of 8k fans who left at halftime. The fans have no impact on recruiting and the game? Really? Were you at the Ky game when Dapo hit “the shot”.

Missed that one but did see the Wat shot from Row 11.

Reactions: Hoosier CPA
Unfortunately I have to agree totally with this post. We don’t seem to be able to have a fan base to support both BBall and Football, never have.

Disagree.

Support for football is low because we are the worst P5 football program historically. If we had a bit more regular success, people would come. As I mentioned above, we have had 1 winning season since I was in high school. 1. And I graduated high school 21 years ago. We are frankly lucky to have the die hard that we do.

It is ironic when people that don't attend games like the three you mention criticize those of us who donate, drive, buy tickets and parking, stand in a blizzard of napkins, solo cups, and hell...this week flying pans of chili and may leave early because the women are sitting in the car since halftime started.

This is not the fault of the fans who show up.
We usually never leave early. My son and I left the same time Cougar did. I believe there was 4-5 minutes left. If we had brought gloves and a heavier jacket (I almost left mine in the car), we probably would have stayed. Those sitting at home don't understand the change in temperature and the force of the wind in the stands.

People are idiots to criticize people leaving early if they weren't there. Even being miserable, we were upset we weren't there to see a chance to win at the end of the game. The 6th holding call on the final play of the game erased that regret. Imagine if we had scored on that play and had it called back. We would have only been colder and more pissed off about the penalties and mistakes that lost that game.

Reactions: Walt542
Disagree.

Support for football is low because we are the worst P5 football program historically. If we had a bit more regular success, people would come. As I mentioned above, we have had 1 winning season since I was in high school. 1. And I graduated high school 21 years ago. We are frankly lucky to have the die hard that we do.

this is right on. and our fans are there at the beginning of games. it's when the same ole same ole starts happening in the second half that folks realize they've seen this movie before and leave.

again, and i don't know why this is so hard to comprehend for some, but if iu football started winning and winning games against top teams on an even somewhat consistent basis, the fans will come and the fans will stay. winning is the remedy but it's a remedy we haven't figure out yet.

but i guess this discussion will continue for years and years......even if the horse is dead.

IU recently got a commitment from its highest rated recruit in the online ranking era. Recruiting is definitely trending up. We are getting better players. Your argument doesn't hold water.

His arguement does hold water. True, we just landed (if he signs) a highly rated recruit but that has vaulted us up all the way to what...10th best class in the Big Ten? If I was a highly recruited player it would make a difference to me to see packed stadiums going wild vs a stadium with 5k left at a game still in doubt.

Reactions: IU Scott
If anyone is scared off by $70 ticket prices go check out stubhub. Sideline seats for the Maryland game, with fees included, can be found for the low-$20’s.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
this is right on. and our fans are there at the beginning of games. it's when the same ole same ole starts happening in the second half that folks realize they've seen this movie before and leave.

again, and i don't know why this is so hard to comprehend for some, but if iu football started winning and winning games against top teams on an even somewhat consistent basis, the fans will come and the fans will stay. winning is the remedy but it's a remedy we haven't figure out yet.

but i guess this discussion will continue for years and years......even if the horse is dead.

Word

And what this repetitive scenario has created is a deeply seated culture of IU FB being a social event. The alumni base has always been skewed that direction anyway so it was systemic ans it will be tough to alter, but winning will do just that.

Reactions: IUgradman
The soccer program absolutely deserves great facilities. I am over the whole Glass thing. He is hamstrung by McRobbie as far as resources made available for football. Things aren’t going to change. No point in complaining any more.
The only thing McRobbie cares about is that the department be self supporting and the players and coaches not embarrass the University by cheating or bad behavior. Otherwise, Glass has free rein.

His arguement does hold water. True, we just landed (if he signs) a highly rated recruit but that has vaulted us up all the way to what...10th best class in the Big Ten? If I was a highly recruited player it would make a difference to me to see packed stadiums going wild vs a stadium with 5k left at a game still in doubt.
He isn't just a highly rated recruit. He is our highest rated recruit ever. This, together with Robbins, Mullen and others, strongly suggests this will be one of IU's top 2 or 3 classes ever.

This is what the poster (to whom I was responding) said: "So the question is how can you win first if you are not getting the better players to come play here." We are, in fact, getting better players than we had been. The fact that we may end up with the 9th or 10th rated class in the conference doesn't change that fact.

He isn't just a highly rated recruit. He is our highest rated recruit ever. This, together with Robbins, Mullen and others, strongly suggests this will be one of IU's top 2 or 3 classes ever.

This is what the poster (to whom I was responding) said: "So the question is how can you win first if you are not getting the better players to come play here." We are, in fact, getting better players than we had been. The fact that we may end up with the 9th or 10th rated class in the conference doesn't change that fact.

I agree we are getting better players but who knows what would happen, from a recruiting standpoint, if we had a better stadium environment. It seems a “given” to many that the Assembly Hall atmosphere can blow away recruits. In football I am sure that PSU, OSU game day environments have the same effect whereas ours is a negative.

Reactions: fpeaugh

I agree we are getting better players but who knows what would happen, from a recruiting standpoint, if we had a better stadium environment. It seems a “given” to many that the Assembly Hall atmosphere can blow away recruits. In football I am sure that PSU, OSU game day environments have the same effect whereas ours is a negative.
Exactly. This makes it even more puzzling why filling the stadium and the overall game day experience doesn’t receive a top marketing priority attention.

Disagree.

This is it. It's really simple.

It's not fun for most people to go to game after game after game and see more losses than not. It's not unique to football, it's not unique to IU, it's overwhelmingly normal for a losing team in any sport in any place to have low fan support. There are exceptions, but they're exceptions.

I've followed IU football closely for 15 years. I live several states away, so going to games isn't frequently an option, but I'd definitely give it a better effort to go a time or two every few years if I could look at the schedule ahead of time and think, "Wow, that's going to be a good, exciting game. I want to be there." IU has to regularly win at least a few games against B1G opponents each year before your average fan is enticed enough to make an effort.

IU is extraordinarily lucky to get the support it does. You could make the tickets free and I don't think you'd see a dramatic change in support. White Castle could offer me free food all day long and I still won't go out of my way to get it. I may not even take it if it's right in front of me. Same idea.

Now that's crazy talk right there.
Absolutely. I would go (and have gone) far out of my way for a sackful of White Castle sliders. And the frozen ones that are available in many grocery stores just aren't the same. Man, I'm hungry all of a sudden.

Absolutely. I would go (and have gone) far out of my way for a sackful of White Castle sliders. And the frozen ones that are available in many grocery stores just aren't the same. Man, I'm hungry all of a sudden.
Back in the day here in Bton a run to Columbus or Greenwood for couple ten-sacks was commonplace. After they came to town (30 years ago maybe?) the bloom has been off the rose a bit, but I still get me a sack once a month or so. In my old age, that does wonders for my morning constitutional.

Reactions: Bowlmania
This is simply and objectively not true. Recruits, coaches and parents have said otherwise. Denying that fact doesn’t change anything, just as banning me for having an alternative view doesn’t change it. Oh, and the results on the field and in recruiting absolutely reflect the relative position and upkeep of IU’s facilities. So, please attack and ban me again. It doesn’t alter those truths in any way.

Welcome back for the fourth time this week.

Amazing how quickly you know I’ve been banned, all because I have an opinion different from your own. Really curious why that unnerves you and a few others so much.

Psssst...when you have five first posts in one day....kinda gives it away. Please do as you promised and stop stalking me.

Back in the day here in Bton a run to Columbus or Greenwood for couple ten-sacks was commonplace. After they came to town (30 years ago maybe?) the bloom has been off the rose a bit, but I still get me a sack once a month or so. In my old age, that does wonders for my morning constitutional.

I shipped some frozen sliders to a buddy who microwaved some when I got there. I thought they were pretty good. Errrr normal.

Btw...Krystal in the south is nasty.

Allen's recruiting approach is great for the IU gig because it doesn't put the emphasis on playing college football at the highest lever, or in front of the largest crowds. Instead he's trying to convince the moms & dads that their kids will be valued as individuals and as part of a 'family', not just a piece of meat as at more traditional football factories. It's a variant of the Fitz approach at NW. If you think of it, 99.999% of all your time at the U will be spent doing things other than playing the games. The time you spend with your teammates and coaches, and in class, is more important than the actual games. This is why I think Allen's approach is better for the IU situation than Wilson's, and why Wilson wasn't a good fit at NW., but fit great at OU.

However, to make it work, he also has to convince the families and recruits that the program will at some point turn the corner and be a winning, if not championship, program. Nobody wants to put in the time & effort required to play college football and consistently lose, no matter how great the education or how good the coach is as a person. Fitz can point to his record and say "we can be 10-1 and go to the Rose Bowl, or we can be 3-8, depending on how hard we work and to what extent we buy into the program".

I do think we have one advantage over NW......I think if people thought we periodically had a chance at 8-3, 9-2, 10-1 seasons, we would have legit attendance. Perhaps not sell-outs but very close to it. That is, I think our natural fan base is 10000-15000 more than theirs....if we actually had 45000-50000 people in the stands at games it would be an easier sale, no doubt.

Do you see at all the irony of you lecturing me about being a fan ? For a guy who admittedly quit caring during the DiNardo years, it strikes me as odd that you are awake at 3 a.m thinking about IU football.

Here's a suggestion for you. Since Tom Allen isn't going anywhere for the next three years why don't you save yourself some misery and find another program to support (or just find A program, since you don't support this one anyway). Every school in the country appreciates more fans. Teach Fred Glass, Tom Allen, and all of us dreamy-eyed koolaid drinkers here a lesson and move on. That'll show us.

You and Larry and fpeaugh can go have a circle jerk and congratulate each other on how smart you are and how stupid the rest of us are and leave us in blissful ignorance.
Lecturing you? More like exposing you. Your earlier post of anyone trying to question your decision to leave early last game "can piss off" is quite arrogant, as most of your posts are. However you conveniently left out all the other home games, you have either left early or chose not to attend. When was the last time you stayed for a whole game?

I've got an idea. The next time the crowd thins out, move yourself closer to the IU bench. And make it known to the coaching staff by yelling these words "quit leaving points on the field".

Let me see if I have this right. You just said in another thread ("Purdue versus Indiana") that you haven't been to a game since DiNardo (15+ years ago), yet you're calling people names and criticizing them for leaving early? You are an effing hypocrite. Why don't you find another board - - and team.
Speaking of arrogant posters, here's another with terrible comprehension. Wasn't criticizing, was only exposing Coug is chronically leaving early/not attending. Speaking of crowds, shall I bump the thread you all but guaranteed 50k would be in attendance for the Iowa game, or should I leave that on the down low? You haven't really been right about much this season. Probably better off for you to stop embarrassing yourself, it's almost too easy for others to see how offbase you are at times.

Allen's recruiting approach is great for the IU gig because it doesn't put the emphasis on playing college football at the highest lever, or in front of the largest crowds. Instead he's trying to convince the moms & dads that their kids will be valued as individuals and as part of a 'family', not just a piece of meat as at more traditional football factories. It's a variant of the Fitz approach at NW. If you think of it, 99.999% of all your time at the U will be spent doing things other than playing the games. The time you spend with your teammates and coaches, and in class, is more important than the actual games. This is why I think Allen's approach is better for the IU situation than Wilson's, and why Wilson wasn't a good fit at NW., but fit great at OU.

However, to make it work, he also has to convince the families and recruits that the program will at some point turn the corner and be a winning, if not championship, program. Nobody wants to put in the time & effort required to play college football and consistently lose, no matter how great the education or how good the coach is as a person. Fitz can point to his record and say "we can be 10-1 and go to the Rose Bowl, or we can be 3-8, depending on how hard we work and to what extent we buy into the program".

I do think we have one advantage over NW......I think if people thought we periodically had a chance at 8-3, 9-2, 10-1 seasons, we would have legit attendance. Perhaps not sell-outs but very close to it. That is, I think our natural fan base is 10000-15000 more than theirs....if we actually had 45000-50000 people in the stands at games it would be an easier sale, no doubt.
Good post. I agree with much of it.

Another selling point is we've been sending guys to the Sunday league, including some who are really good pros.

Speaking of arrogant posters, here's another with terrible comprehension. Wasn't criticizing, was only exposing Coug is chronically leaving early/not attending. Speaking of crowds, shall I bump the thread you all but guaranteed 50k would be in attendance for the Iowa game, or should I leave that on the down low? You haven't really been right about much this season. Probably better off for you to stop embarrassing yourself, it's almost too easy for others to see how offbase you are at times.
I said close to 50k but, yes, I was wrong about that.

But, no, I don't generally embarrass myself and, despite your claim that I'm arrogant, my posts are usually pretty well-received.

Here's something I know, with 100% certainty. You're an a$$hole.

Allen's recruiting approach is great for the IU gig because it doesn't put the emphasis on playing college football at the highest lever, or in front of the largest crowds. Instead he's trying to convince the moms & dads that their kids will be valued as individuals and as part of a 'family', not just a piece of meat as at more traditional football factories. It's a variant of the Fitz approach at NW.
[...]
However, to make it work, he also has to convince the families and recruits that the program will at some point turn the corner and be a winning, if not championship, program
Excellent point. I'd like to think it's correct. Of course, the key is that last qualifier.

Did you stay until the bitter end of the PSU game?

At the admittedly very high risk of being called a troll (or worse) here, let me offer my outside perspective.

IU has a nice football stadium, and I haven't been there since the renovations were completed. The concourses and restrooms are relatively clean and accessible. Views of the field are great. Exposure to the wind, especially when sitting up high, can be an issue. Your stadium and the hospitality it offers fans are very good. That's not what is keeping fans away.

Other programs have leveraged, and built upon, strings of successes against bigger programs. In the 70s and 80s, Wisconsin was more down than up. In the 90s and, more so, 2000s, Wisconsin had some big wins over big programs. Slowly, those accumulated. Barry Alvarez, while he was coach and then AD, made sure football was a priority. Fans sensed that (and wouldn't have accepted anything less), and those same fans believed that little ol' Wisky could pull the upset. Oftentimes, they did. Eventually, Wisconsin became a household name in B1G football, if not a powerhouse.

I use Wisconsin as an example because they haven't always been what they are today. Something similar can happen at IU. No doubt, it will take some good luck. But when that win (wins?) comes against PSU, MSU, Mich., OSU, or whomever, people will (1) need to get excited about it, and (2) have faith that another one will come. You have a core group of fans that will do that. In time, others will follow. It takes a smart AD and a great coaching staff to start to pull this off. Yes, I know -- that's the source of some of your complaints. In time, you'll get it. Trust me.

I honestly think the more that IU fans talk about, and show pride in, IU football, the more pressure there'll be within the administration to focus efforts and resources on football. Fans have to care. They have to enjoy the game of football regardless of outcome. Caring doesn't directly translate to wins, but it influences the program and its culture over time. Make sure your President and AD know this in every way possible.

Bloomington is a fun place to be, especially in the cool fall weather. You have so much going for you. You will have a good football program, and you might not be as far away from it as you think.

Reactions: iu2win and IU Scott
At the admittedly very high risk of being called a troll (or worse) here, let me offer my outside perspective.

IU has a nice football stadium, and I haven't been there since the renovations were completed. The concourses and restrooms are relatively clean and accessible. Views of the field are great. Exposure to the wind, especially when sitting up high, can be an issue. Your stadium and the hospitality it offers fans are very good. That's not what is keeping fans away.

Other programs have leveraged, and built upon, strings of successes against bigger programs. In the 70s and 80s, Wisconsin was more down than up. In the 90s and, more so, 2000s, Wisconsin had some big wins over big programs. Slowly, those accumulated. Barry Alvarez, while he was coach and then AD, made sure football was a priority. Fans sensed that (and wouldn't have accepted anything less), and those same fans believed that little ol' Wisky could pull the upset. Oftentimes, they did. Eventually, Wisconsin became a household name in B1G football, if not a powerhouse.

I use Wisconsin as an example because they haven't always been what they are today. Something similar can happen at IU. No doubt, it will take some good luck. But when that win (wins?) comes against PSU, MSU, Mich., OSU, or whomever, people will (1) need to get excited about it, and (2) have faith that another one will come. You have a core group of fans that will do that. In time, others will follow. It takes a smart AD and a great coaching staff to start to pull this off. Yes, I know -- that's the source of some of your complaints. In time, you'll get it. Trust me.

I honestly think the more that IU fans talk about, and show pride in, IU football, the more pressure there'll be within the administration to focus efforts and resources on football. Fans have to care. They have to enjoy the game of football regardless of outcome. Caring doesn't directly translate to wins, but it influences the program and its culture over time. Make sure your President and AD know this in every way possible.

Bloomington is a fun place to be, especially in the cool fall weather. You have so much going for you. You will have a good football program, and you might not be as far away from it as you think.

Fred Glass absolutely agrees with you and all the other posters of the last 30 yrs that point out that if we win enough, that people will buy tickets even at beyond absurd prices.

that thank you Mr Obvious "win and they will come regardless of cost" mentality is precisely what has been killing IU's attendance forever, thus making recruiting so much harder.

if your 15 yr old son asks you for advice with girls, do you answer "be tall and good looking"?

that answer would certainly be analogous to the ever popular thank you Mr Obvious post of "win and they will come".

meanwhile back at the ranch, IU isn't filling the place at overpriced prices, and time to accept the reality of the price-demand curve.

Fred Glass could care less about attendance. he doesn't have to because he has zero pressure to.

and he just blames the coaches when the miracle doesn't happen, while never accepting any blame what so ever on himself for his own total lack of contribution to the effort.

FG is a political operative/lawyer who was hired on his ties to the .01% class.

when the NEZ was built, he carved out a big chunk as a gated community.

when IU got 40 mil from SS, all he did fan wise was build a royal box at the south end of SSAH.

when we built the the SEZ, only seats added were more royal boxes. (that go mostly empty i've noticed, despite being great seats).

easy to see who Fred is catering to.

Fred has no time for the little people, that's not who he was hired here to court, and building the base he doesn't see as his job.

over thinking everything, what promotions he does do are so exclusive to most area fans, that they don't even have a chance at them.

you have to buy only in groups of 4s, or work for this or that company, or of graduated from IU the last couple yrs, so 99% of people who would go if offered much cheaper options are never offered cheaper options.

don't over think it, and stop waiting for someone else to make it happen.

sell the upper NEZ and the corners as general admission, no points, $10 adults $5 HS age and under.

and IU student tickets shouldn't cost a cent. students are already financing the entire university.

every other industry has figured this out, including the ones who interview over at 10th and Fee Lane.

if Daydreamer whines his ass off again that he pays more than that for his reserved seat with points, let him.

when the winning fills the place without promotions, you can always back off them in an instant.

in the mean time, pushing "win and they will come" is only an excuse for the administration to do nothing to support the effort, and lay all the blame on others.

Allen isn’t going anywhere and I think he should get the opportunity he was promised, which should be 5 years to build the program. But Fred Glass brought zero experience in terms of highing and managing coaches, and it shows. He’s a novice who made a bad hire in Wilson and then did the same thing with TA.
You've been banned three times this week alone, and yet you refuse to stay away. Isn't it clear yet that this isn't the place for you? And why do you even want to come back at this juncture? Seriously, why do you persist in this folly? (No need to answer, thank you. It's a rhetorical question).

Mods, please.

You've been banned three times this week alone, and yet you refuse to stay away. Isn't it clear yet that this isn't the place for you? And why do you even want to come back at this juncture? Seriously, why do you persist in this folly? (No need to answer, thank you. It's a rhetorical question).

Mods, please.

You are one behind, he has now been banned 4 times since his Sat night meltdown.

Reactions: UncleMark
You follow me around,
Follow you around? You're impossible to avoid! You hijack every thread. And the "ignore" feature does no good because you reappear every other day under a new name.

And, News Alert! I don't know the mods from Adam. They're the ones banning you, not me or Courtsense.

For the love of everything holy, man, stop the madness!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT