ADVERTISEMENT

I hate today’s basketball

Bucket Getter

Senior
Apr 9, 2023
I watch every game being ultra-sensitive to seemingly individual bad plays. Typically followed consecutively by two more bad plays. Those 3 plays almost always in the middle of the 2nd half at a nearly random time are enough to totally change the momentum of an-otherwise close game. I feel like I’ve seen it over and over this year. My DraftKings paranoia has thrown me.

But, in total truth, it might be because I’m still ticked IU isn’t involved.

Last edited:
I watch every game being ultra-sensitive to seemingly individual bad plays. Typically followed consecutively by two more bad plays. Those 3 plays almost always in the middle of the 2nd half at a nearly random time are enough to totally change the momentum of an-otherwise close game. I feel like I’ve seen it over and over this year. My DraftKings paranoia has thrown me.

But, in total truth, it might be because I’m still ticked IU isn’t involved.
just got home what i think uou are saying is you lost money

just got home what i think uou are saying is you lost money
I might’ve. But it wouldn’t change my opinion.

Watch carefully (aka sober) and you’ll see it too. Some kid that’s a total stud and has played his team into the tournament suddenly and inexplicably makes 2-3 really bad plays in a row. Happens so fast, his coach can’t even take him out until the damage is done. A closeup of the coach questioning the player usually has the kid putting his palms up like he just doesn’t know what happened. I can’t help but wonder if someone “got to him” with a golden opportunity.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
In the Bama game, Clemson inexplicably couldn't seem to do a thing inside defensively except foul Pringle. Then the 53% foul shooter kept hitting, while the 75% Clemson guys kept missing.
That was kind of a missed opportunity, because both teams heated up from 3 and the game got close. Came down to bad free throws and fouls.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT