ADVERTISEMENT

21 million Americans want to "restore" Trump by violence?

Well it's Not true so there's that...

Are you Really believing their extrapolation from a few hundred interviews to a result of 21 Million!

You seem like an intelligent fellow, please tell me you're not actually buying what they're shoveling..., er..., selling...

My guess is they did have a couple of hundred people tell them something along those lines with their thought being that they'd scare the hell out of those bastards...

Looks like it worked... 🤣🍺😉🇺🇸

I'm not laughing at you but I am laughing at anyone who truly believes this is a serious threat...
Not a full blown insurrection, but I think there will be many pockets of resistance. Possibly violent resistance.

Look at what's happening at the mask mandate today. People in restaurants are getting violent. North Carolina has a mask mandate for all businesses and I drove through the western part of the state on my way to the IU football game at WKU, and that mandate was ingored almost 100% in the places I stopped. I'm assuming Tennessee and Kentucky don't have masks mandates, because NO ONE had masks on in any public place there.

And I'm afraid, if enough pockets of resistance pop up, the government will take more drastic action to quell them. If that happens, look out. People are pretty docile now, but you never know what match could light an explosion.

I don't think it will happen in my lifetime, but I don't think the idea is ridiculous.

Not a full blown insurrection, but I think there will be many pockets of resistance. Possibly violent resistance.

Look at what's happening at the mask mandate today. People in restaurants are getting violent. North Carolina has a mask mandate for all businesses and I drove through the western part of the state on my way to the IU football game at WKU, and that mandate was ingored almost 100% in the places I stopped. I'm assuming Tennessee and Kentucky don't have masks mandates, because NO ONE had masks on in any public place there.

And I'm afraid, if enough pockets of resistance pop up, the government will take more drastic action to quell them. If that happens, look out. People are pretty docile now, but you never know what match could light an explosion.

I don't think it will happen in my lifetime, but I don't think the idea is ridiculous.
I'm old enough to remember the reaction to court ordered integration and forced busing. It was all about "tyranny" then too.

I'm old enough to remember the reaction to court ordered integration and forced busing. It was all about "tyranny" then too.
I am, too, and I don't remember 'tyranny' being mentioned.

It was about state's rights, according to those opposed.

I think forced busing was a bad idea, but not for ideological reasons.

Don't forget about mandatory seatbelts and secret fluoride in the drinking water! Those tyrants!
Because no one ever gets hurt or killed in auto accidents anymore or needs dental work.

If the government actually came after them, as in, initiated the contact by force of arms; then I believe there'd be a whole lot more than just 21 million responding (probably at least 4x or 5x that #) to that type of attack...

The OP title though was speaking of how many would take up arms to reinstate Trump and I believe That number is closer to just 21 rather than 21 million...

Being frustrated by sheer incompetence and even clear malfeasance is rarely enough to trigger your average modern age American (non gangbanger) to actually kill someone...

That's my opinion based on the people I know well (most of whom are patriots [although I'm starting to seriously wonder about a few of them who religiously vote Democrat] ) ...

Years ago Rachel would regularly have a well known conservative of some sort on her show to discuss/debate the issues of the day. ("Uncle Pat" Buchanan was a regular.) She held their feet to the fire and did her damnedest to get them to go beyond platitudes and sloganeering, but they were usually quite civil and informative. Over time they became less and less frequent, with Rachel claiming no one would accept her invitations.

Of course, these same people who would no longer appear on Rachel's show were lined up to appear on the Fox shows. I can't tell you one way or the other whether the same thing happened with libs and Fox. What I do know is Rachel's show became a lot less interesting.
These media guests & hosts easily go from one side to the next. Fox News host Bill Hemmer previously worked for CNN. Greta Van Susteren, formerly of Fox, worked for MSNBC & CNN as well. Allison Camarada worked at Fox, before moving to CNN. They trade sides, like hookers & johns trade STDs & addresses.

It's all about the $$$

:O

Reactions: sluggo69

A Trump rally/insurrection is more dangerous.

Sincerely

Mike Pence

1/6/21 wasn't serious either, right?

Mike Pence

If the government actually came after them, as in, initiated the contact by force of arms; then I believe there'd be a whole lot more than just 21 million responding (probably at least 4x or 5x that #) to that type of attack...

The OP title though was speaking of how many would take up arms to reinstate Trump and I believe That number is closer to just 21 rather than 21 million...

Being frustrated by sheer incompetence and even clear malfeasance is rarely enough to trigger your average modern age American (non gangbanger) to actually kill someone...

That's my opinion based on the people I know well (most of whom are patriots [although I'm starting to seriously wonder about a few of them who religiously vote Democrat] ) ...
I agree with that if the OP meant those who would take up arms to reinstate Trump. But that's not the only reason they would - support for Trump goes beyond support for just him.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
I agree with that if the OP meant those who would take up arms to reinstate Trump. But that's not the only reason they would - support for Trump goes beyond support for just him.
R1334_FEA_Trump_Evangelicals_RGB.jpg

Reactions: billyhillui
My definition of a patriot, is someone who doesn't knowingly kill or needlessly endanger or kill, thousands of fellow countrymen.

'One man's patriot, is another man's spreader/terrorist'

I'm guessing trump is for it then. He just hadn't gotten that far yet in his Hitler playbook.
What did Hitler & Trump have in common?

Early on in their rise to power, both had their followers take & sign an oath.

Scary stuff: "I swear to defend & uphold the Constitution of the United States of Trumpland!"

Also, both were for gun control, before they were against it. :O

Come to think of it, before Trump got elected, he was for abortion, & toward the end of WW II, Hitler encouraged the German citizens to have more babies. Yikes!

Wait just a minute. Hitler served in WW I, & Trump was a 'bone spurs' Vietnam War pinko, draft dodger.

Well, Hitler won that round.

Actually, Hitler's followers were known as 'brown shirts'. Trump's followers were known as 'brown nosers'. :O

I'm sure there's a lot more, but I just ate supper.

Yikes

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT