ADVERTISEMENT

You guys have the better squad this year

Congrats on the wins this season. Now excuse me while I go break my fingers for typing that
You stole our season!

After we beat you 3 weeks ago I thought if we can beat you on your floor too that would be some consolation to our injury laden season, which cost us the B1G title.

Now, IU needs to go to the Final Four and Purdue needs to bow out early and the world will be right once again!

Congrats on the wins this season. Now excuse me while I go break my fingers for typing that
I said last night that PU is gonna win the regular season title. They have had a very good season. I am old enough that winning the league was a huge deal. In my mind it still is. Now what I want to do is play PU in the B1G Tourney and win a third time. That would be cool for me.

I said last night that PU is gonna win the regular season title. They have had a very good season. I am old enough that winning the league was a huge deal. In my mind it still is. Now what I want to do is play PU in the B1G Tourney and win a third time. That would be cool for me.
This board is not about you. You use the word I or me 4 times in your post. Do you see the topic? The name of the board? Do either say anything about you or wanting to know how you feel? No, no it doesn't.

Reactions: sluggo69
This board is not about you. You use the word I or me 4 times in your post. Do you see the topic? The name of the board? Do either say anything about you or wanting to know how you feel? No, no it doesn't.
How about YOU take a midol and plug it up. He can post whatever he wants to post about as long as it isnt breaking forum rules.
The offer for drinks and IU hoops talk still stands....

get. a. life.

No wonder you have almost 20K posts. Trolling the boards looking to be an a$$hole.

It's called a free board for a reason Mr. Hall monitor.

Anyone else find it annoying (ironic) to hear the announcers keep mentioning how PU could clinch a share of the title by beating us? Quite the irony that they lost to us….and now they could be backing themselves into a tie with us. I’d be pretty nervous if I were a Boiler fan.

Anyone else find it annoying (ironic) to hear the announcers keep mentioning how PU could clinch a share of the title by beating us? Quite the irony that they lost to us….and now they could be backing themselves into a tie with us. I’d be pretty nervous if I were a Boiler fan.
I would think they win it. As this season has gone we can see opportunities we did not take to win it ourselves. I go back to the Iowa game. We should have gotten that one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT