ADVERTISEMENT

Woodson needs to go. Zero improvement

We gave Archie four years, and he earned a fifth due to the certainty of a tournament bid in 2020. MW deserves at least as much consideration.
The problem is that Woody is already at retirement age. Let's say he starts to turn things around over the next few years. Then what? He's 70 and retired. If we have to start over next season I'd rather do it with a long term coach.

Woodson needs to be a man and resign. IU is no better than last year and Woodson severely out coached when it matters. No shooters, out of control play, and just terrible effort. Purdue will curb stomp IU twice this year. This team may miss tournament
While the past couple weeks have obviously been a major disappointment for the team, let’s not get ridiculous about it.

There’s a lot of season left. And I’m convinced the potential is there. We’ve seen this team play much better than they have the past few games.

That said, it befuddles me that we haven’t been able to get a reliable deep threat. We’ve been dealing with that for years now. You’d think they’d go and round up a bunch of NIL money and just bribe a great outside shooter to come to IU.

Or find one in the portal. Something. To have that constant problem, for years, and not address it is inexcusable.

AZ and KU at home are two tough games, and Rutgers is a road BT game. I'm most disappointed about the Rutgers game. I always want to win, but IU can learn a lot from the AZ and KU games. IU has to stop beating themselves, especially turnovers and rebounding effort.

Woodson needs to be a man and resign. IU is no better than last year and Woodson severely out coached when it matters. No shooters, out of control play, and just terrible effort. Purdue will curb stomp IU twice this year. This team may miss tournament
it's still early, but so far the results aren't promising. personally i think dolson should go first.

Seriously?

Looks like Dolson needs to go for creating this mess. Two non-existent revenue generating sports. Maybe he needs to bring in another group of chaperones for Grandpa?
This team is actually worse than last year, as unbelievable as that is. Ehhh….no use fretting over a defunct program.

AZ and KU at home are two tough games, and Rutgers is a road BT game. I'm most disappointed about the Rutgers game. I always want to win, but IU can learn a lot from the AZ and KU games. IU has to stop beating themselves, especially turnovers and rebounding effort.
I heard we're petitioning the NCAA to play all our games in Assembly Hall.

Crazy talk. If Woodson can average 18-20 wins a season and get to the second round every few years, this is just where IU needs to be.

Yep, like they curb stomped us last season. Wait, IU won here and damn near won in W. Laffy.

If by March this team isn’t any better then you have a point, but until then pump the brakes and develop some patience.

Yep, like they curb stomped us last season. Wait, IU won here and damn near won in W. Laffy.

If by March this team isn’t any better then you have a point, but until then pump the brakes and develop some patience.
We had hoped that the BTT signified a turning of the corner, but then they got bombed by St. Mary's. Even then, there was the bad draw with the tough turnaround giving a bit of an excuse. So, coming into this season, I'm kinda wondering which late season version of IU were we going to see.

This Rutgers, Arizona and KU stretch seems to be pointing in an unfortunate direction and the disappointment is compounded by all of the positive momentum coming into the season. It could turn around, but as of now they have stamped themselves as non-contenders fo sho

Reactions: bawlmer and .Gerdis
It's more than beating themselves. It's not showing up ready to play, something Trace and Race have been doing since they've been here under two different coaches.

Looks like Dolson needs to go for creating this mess. Two non-existent revenue generating sports. Maybe he needs to bring in another group of chaperones for Grandpa?
This team is actually worse than last year, as unbelievable as that is. Ehhh….no use fretting over a defunct program.
a lot of people complained about fred. but at least he had a few hits. so far dolson's batting a big fat 0

Real nice being nasty to one of IU's greatest and classiest players and leader. He knows the teams not there yet and I'm sure it's killing him. He hated losing as a player. I wouldn't count this team out just yet. I still want to see what they look like when fully healthy and the new guys are better integrated into the team.

Real nice being nasty to one of IU's greatest and classiest players and leader. He knows the teams not there yet and I'm sure it's killing him. He hated losing as a player. I wouldn't count this team out just yet. I still want to see what they look like when fully healthy and the new guys are better integrated into the team.
You're talking to a guy who criticizes players for being injured. Don't waste your breath.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT