ADVERTISEMENT

IU sucks

4IUfourever

Junior
Oct 22, 2002
You can’t defend this bullshit basketball. You can’t really argue Woodson needs another year with NIL, portal transfers, etc. iU sucks. It shouldn’t take a season like this to realize you need shooters and players that fit your system. **** Woodson and his stupid scheme. **** Woodson and his roster construction. You’re being paid top 10 in college basketball for top 100 results. **** you, Woodson! Drunken rant——ended.

You can’t defend this bullshit basketball. You can’t really argue Woodson needs another year with NIL, portal transfers, etc. iU sucks. It shouldn’t take a season like this to realize you need shooters and players that fit your system. **** Woodson and his stupid scheme. **** Woodson and his roster construction. You’re being paid top 10 in college basketball for top 100 results. **** you, Woodson! Drunken rant——ended.
I know he has to stay positive, it's his job but I listen to these post-game pressers and it drives me nuts. "Build and work", "We're very young", "not having XJ because he can lead (are you kidding me)", "Ware played a helluva a game (what?)", "we're in the thick of things...", "we beat them last 3/4" SMH

I also don't understand why we start Cupps. Leal had a great OSU game, needs to build confidence to shoot and we sit the guy while Cupps was probably most responsible for giving Purdue the momentum in the first half.

And **** anyone that defends this garbage that is being passed as IU basketball. “We need to give the coach a chance and it’ll look bad to fire a coach because it will scare coaches off” and “IU is too holy to hire a coach that could be morally compromised (Beard).”

Quit acting like IU is holy and will be rewarded for it. All the top programs only care about winning. I’d give my right nut for IU to be at the top of the basketball world again.

And **** anyone that defends this garbage that is being passed as IU basketball. “We need to give the coach a chance and it’ll look bad to fire a coach because it will scare coaches off” and “IU is too holy to hire a coach that could be morally compromised (Beard).”

Quit acting like IU is holy and will be rewarded for it. All the top programs only care about winning. I’d give my right nut for IU to be at the top of the basketball world again.

You would surrender a testicle so your favorite sports team can be good again?

How bad are things right now? There are IU fans who want to see the ball team blown out by Purdue so things can get changed lol. Good god how bad this is.

(18:30ish was where it started for me.)

@#$$% Parphrase near the end summary - ' Can't move on from Mike Woodson because of the success he had the last two years. Recruiting is going well ... '

WHAT SUCCESS?! Making a 68 team tournament?!!

Oh, our expectations are now Iowa, or Penn State or... at best.

18:30ish

@#$$% Parphrase - ' Can't move on from Mike Woodson because of the success he had the last two years. Recruiting is going well ... '

WHAT SUCCESS?! Making a 68 team tournament?!!

Oh, our expectations are now Iowa, at best.
It really is.

And for gods sake what matters more is where you are and where you are going. We are ranked #100 and there is no catalyst or big change coming that is going to get us much better, and certainly nothing that gets us close to top-25. Idiots.

Reactions: CriticArisen
This is what happens when Woodson and Dolson spend time playing Hungry Hungry Hippo during practice rather than focusing on the team. They are often seen sitting at a card table in the corner playing games and snacking on animal crackers. Ridiculous!

I know he has to stay positive, it's his job but I listen to these post-game pressers and it drives me nuts. "Build and work", "We're very young", "not having XJ because he can lead (are you kidding me)", "Ware played a helluva a game (what?)", "we're in the thick of things...", "we beat them last 3/4" SMH

I also don't understand why we start Cupps. Leal had a great OSU game, needs to build confidence to shoot and we sit the guy while Cupps was probably most responsible for giving Purdue the momentum in the first half.
I agree totally. Woodson keeps saying “we need to get back to work” or I am not making excuses but “we are a young ball club”. What is he working on? What has changed since the beginning of the year when he has said “we have to get back to work”. Most of the time it is about effort that IU doesn’t play with. Look at the end of the Ohio state game. Without the effort that Trey and Leal played with in the second half there is no chance IU wins that game. IU keeps recruiting 5* and those guys think they are entitled to something. Until he sits 5* on the bench for a while the effort won’t change. They are more worried about their personal nba potential than the team. If they worried about the team they would play harder for the team.

Why not try to get Drew? I worry that May could be the next Archie. Everyone on the planet knows we are dead with CMW.

Anyone who thinks X was going to lead this team needs their head examined. Using that as an excuse just validates cluelessness. A healthy X maybe helps us lose by 15 instead of 20.
Drew would be great. If we made the right pitch I think he would come. Winning at IU is much more exciting than at Baylor.

• Haha
Reactions: iulb and Nieman

Take a more respectful tone. Show an ounce of respect for the people (IU fanbase) you are shouting at.

Drew would be great. If we made the right pitch I think he would come. Winning at IU is much more exciting than at Baylor.
I'd take 0-for-the-SEC, BRYCE Drew, over Coach Woodson at this point.

Scott would be a possible I agree though. Lot of good coaches out there.

I'd take 0-for-the-SEC, BRYCE Drew, over Coach Woodson at this point.

Scott would be a possible I agree though. Lot of good coaches out there.
They have a big ego. We have big NIL and budget for their assistants and recruiting. If they got IU good again, it’s one of the sweetest jobs in college bball, all the attention would be on them.

• Haha
Reactions: Nieman
OK, I'm done piling on.

I'm 99.5% sure Coach Woodson will be returning. So, I'll watch from afar and hope he gets a couple impact players, and things turn around in a huge way.

Not going to root against my favorite teams' staff.

Luckily I also rooted for Purdue as a kid when they weren't playing Indiana. I'll go ask how big their bandwagon is. I do like to watch decently coached basketball.

This is what happens when Woodson and Dolson spend time playing Hungry Hungry Hippo during practice rather than focusing on the team. They are often seen sitting at a card table in the corner playing games and snacking on animal crackers. Ridiculous!
What is your source for this 'information'?

Reactions: Bucket Getter
To add insult to injury, the Indiana State Sycamores have cracked the AP top 25 this week (#23).
C'mon they barely beat a 14-11 Missouri State in a crappy conference for goodness sake. We would likely beat that team 8-9/10 times.

Props to them and I hope they make a run but they are not truly a top 25 team.

C'mon they barely beat a 14-11 Missouri State in a crappy conference for goodness sake. We would likely beat that team 8-9/10 times.

Props to them and I hope they make a run but they are not truly a top 25 team.
No we wouldn’t. We got hammered at home to Penn st, squeaked by teams like Morehead st at home.
We could best them but out of 10 games 5 there and 5 home I would take ISU to win more then we do.

Reactions: Tammany Hall
Why not try to get Drew? I worry that May could be the next Archie. Everyone on the planet knows we are dead with CMW.

Anyone who thinks X was going to lead this team needs their head examined. Using that as an excuse just validates cluelessness. A healthy X maybe helps us lose by 15 instead of 20.
Regarding X, the fact that he is still on the team is telling to me. You have to have discipline, respect, and accountability.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT