ADVERTISEMENT

IU sucks

Hands tied
Dolson:
Bike-Fall.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter
I don't know. Dolson and even Quinn have to know this is NOT working.
You honestly might be giving QB too much credit. He’s fat, dumb, and happy with the cushiest of cush gigs ever. And his golfing buddy owes him big time for the retirement funds. It’s all good in his world.

He’s come a long way since his abysmal coaching days (.159 winning percentage). Which always begs the question: how the hell is he in any way qualified to pick a coach?

As a Trustee, Bucker is obligated to act in the best interest of the University. He's also one of 9 Trustees, he cannot dictate anything unilaterally. Not to say his opinion doesn't carry some weight, but I just don't buy this idea that he's pulling all the strings when it comes to the IU-Bloomington basketball program.

Basically they know they made a mistake and they can’t do a damn thing about it.
They should probably just chill out.

After all, it’s not as if any of the people responsible for this cluster are likely to face any consequences for it.

Yes I was asking.

I’ve heard no rumblings from inside the Administration. What little digging I try to do, all you hear is support for Woodson.
No one that I know has.

As you have seen, Scott has demonstrated no hesitation to move on coaches when he is ready but Woody deserves another season.

No one that I know has.

As you have seen, Scott has demonstrated no hesitation to move on coaches when he is ready but Woody deserves another season.
I’ve known Scott since the Mid 80s. I support him.

The next two years and how he performs will make or break him.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
How bad are things right now? There are IU fans who want to see the ball team blown out by Purdue so things can get changed lol. Good god how bad this is.
I would never root for my team to lose except when the Colts were trying to get the 1st pick so Andrew Luck would become a Colt. It makes no sense as a fan to root for your college team to lose.

I would never root for my team to lose except when the Colts were trying to get the 1st pick so Andrew Luck would become a Colt. It makes no sense as a fan to root for your college team to lose.
I'll go you one more....I don't think it will make a dime's worth of difference if IU lost the remainder of the games. It won't change Woodson's status if they did. He's coming back if he wants to.

No we wouldn’t. We got hammered at home to Penn st, squeaked by teams like Morehead st at home.
We could best them but out of 10 games 5 there and 5 home I would take ISU to win more then we do.
Yes we would, they lost to Illinois State by 13 tonight.

I still haven’t heard a good reason why Woody should get another year. One tourney win in two years with TJD (inherited) isn’t an achievement that earns more time. Especially at a school with a lot of NIL.

He is supposed to be building something better year over year, and in year three he produced the worst IU team since Crean’s rebuild (which was way more explainable). We also have one commit, there is clear path of things getting better. We need a spring portal miracle — that is not where you want to be.

We paid him $3M + bonuses, now $4M this year. That is top-10 coach $ and we are getting #100 ranked results. It’s all about winning, period, and that isn’t happening.

I still haven’t heard a good reason why Woody should get another year. One tourney win in two years with TJD (inherited) isn’t an achievement that earns more time. Especially at a school with a lot of NIL.

He is supposed to be building something better year over year, and in year three he produced the worst IU team since Crean’s rebuild (which was way more explainable). We also have one commit, there is clear path of things getting better. We need a spring portal miracle — that is not where you want to be.

We paid him $3M + bonuses, now $4M this year. That is top-10 coach $ and we are getting #100 ranked results. It’s all about winning, period, and that isn’t happening.
Meanwhile, Iowa st went 2-22 3 years ago and hired TJ Otzlelburger and IU hired Mike Woodson.
One is building a program and one is sending a program down the drain.

Reactions: Tammany Hall
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT