ADVERTISEMENT

Why does Biden

Bulk you do whatever you like. I’ve not called Shooter a liar. I don’t know what degrees he has and wouldn’t challenge him on that. When he’s an asshole I reply. Other posters can do as they like. I only responded to your reply to me.

You’re right, I can be defensive and an asshole. I didn’t think I was being an asshole replying to you. You certainly have a right to make an asshole comment to me. I certainly have to you at times. Hopefully never regarding your ethics and honor. If I have I apologize.
Okay…whatever. I wasn’t attacking your ethics or honor. If either is so delicate that a smatass remark bruises them so easily, maybe there is a reason.
To be honest, my crack was less about you and more aimed at the posse. And now I’m pissed because I have wasted too much time looking like I am defending OS, which is absolutely not the point either. Next thing I know, I’m going to look just like an angry old fart, too.

Okay…whatever. I wasn’t attacking your ethics or honor. If either is so delicate that a smatass remark bruises them so easily, maybe there is a reason.
To be honest, my crack was less about you and more aimed at the posse. And now I’m pissed because I have wasted too much time looking like I am defending OS, which is absolutely not the point either. Next thing I know, I’m going to look just like an angry old fart, too.
I don’t feel like angry old fart until dealing with democrats on here. 😂

I am leaving work heading north towards Bloomington for great weekend with a friend. I’ll try to be nice the rest of the weekend but can’t guarantee it. 😂

Hope you have good holiday weekend.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
You guys are so GD bias. It doesn’t take context. He called a black man “boy”. Any Republican does that under any context is a racist. SMH.
Biden also gets a pass for speaking at Robert Byrd's funeral, praising the man. Now what is wrong with that? Byrd was a former Klansman. Now we hear Biden call a black man, "boy". Is this a coinky dink?

I have black friends and white friends and Hispanic friends and Asian friends, you name it. At one point or another, I’ve called them all “my boy”.

Person X: Who’s your friend?
Me: That’s (insert name), he’s my boy

Oops, did I call a black guy “boy”?. If yes, was it in a derogatory manner?
I'll bet some of your best friends are black, right?

C’mon McM. People are cancelled for using gendered language all the time. And “southern thing”? Oh my! Not much will get you cancelled quicker than a southern thing. People are burning those photos of antebellum parties as I write this.
I talk to one of my Squadron Medics from Vietnam, a Texan, two or three times a week. He uses the term 'boy' often.

Reactions: DANC
Funny coincidence to current times, Sept 2016 Joe Biden had a Cameo appearance in an episode of CSI Special Victims unit. He was helping celebrate the release of a wrongfully accused rapist from prison.... who 1 day out of jail, raped and killed another girl and got sent back to prison after pleading guilty.

Even his handlers back then were totally incompetent fools. Who in the Eff would let their patient be in that script? Jebus.

• Wow
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT