ADVERTISEMENT

Why does Biden

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
Keep saying they told me I am not supposed to take questions?

Can someone tell us who “they” is. We have a right to know who our president is.

Oh by the way he called a black advisor “boy” today during his news conference. Why no outrage?

What would you have said if Trump called a black man “boy”? And you do realize Ole Joe has a history with racism?

I guess racism only relevant when trying to pen it on a republican.

He does? That sounds like something a woke leftist would say.

All I can do is laugh.
Any other white male currently in a position of leadership in America today says something like that and they're history one minute after they've said it (and those two grassroots DNC organizers Know it)...

They'll literally say Anything to cover for Joe... After what he just did to our international reputation with seemingly no regrets from these two clowns it'll be tough to ever take Anything they say seriously again...

Context wouldn't matter if Trump had said it.

Trump also has a bigger history in making racist comments and has the support of the vast majority (if not all) of racist organizations like the KKK and Proud Boys.

The same as a habitual liar being worse than someone that just lied.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Keep saying they told me I am not supposed to take questions?

Can someone tell us who “they” is. We have a right to know who our president is.

Oh by the way he called a black advisor “boy” today during his news conference. Why no outrage?

Good Lord. When the storm calls for all hands on deck for recovery, the Biden puppetmasters organize a Kabuki Theater to show what? He’s a take charge guy? Note to the administration. Biden cannot be made to look like he knows what he is doing. Not ever. It’s getting worse.

Good Lord. When the storm calls for all hands on deck for recovery, the Biden puppetmasters organize a Kabuki Theater to show what? He’s a take charge guy? Note to the administration. Biden cannot be made to look like he knows what he is doing. Not ever. It’s getting worse.
Oh, one more thing. Biden uses the wonders of electronic media to tell those with no power to shelter in place. Who in the hell does he think he is talking to? Certainly not the ones waiting for the water to recede.

Oh, one more thing. Biden uses the wonders of electronic media to tell those with no power to shelter in place. Who in the hell does he think he is talking to? Certainly not the ones waiting for the water to recede.
Exactly.

And when he walks away from speaking at a news conference you can see his head moving back and forth trying to find the person who’s supposed to tell him what to do next.

News conference really isn’t the correct language. Teleprompter reading with no clue.

Are there meds they can give him to keep him upright and partially lucid for short periods?

Exactly.

And when he walks away from speaking at a news conference you can see his head moving back and forth trying to find the person who’s supposed to tell him what to do next.

News conference really isn’t the correct language. Teleprompter reading with no clue.

Are there meds they can give him to keep him upright and partially lucid for short periods?
WEll, his pharmacist Hunter, was once up for 9 days straight.

If Biden called him "boy" then it was a bad choice of words.

I didn't like either choice but it would take a lot worse than that to have any regret over my vote. Short of there being 100% verifiable proof of him murdering someone, I don't think he could do anything worse than the previous president did.

I didn't like either choice but it would take a lot worse than that to have any regret over my vote. Short of there being 100% verifiable proof of him murdering someone, I don't think he could do anything worse than the previous president did.
Turn on the TV you Moron... There's verifiable proof he's just murdered hundreds (of our Interperters and their families)...

Thank you teacher. Maybe you can audit all the threads.

Your president is making you proud.
You are welcome. I'm glad to see you appreciate a little edification, regardless of how reluctant you are to receive it.
BTW, I really do look forward to the day that it's not necessary to elect a "Biden" just to get rid of a "Trump".

Reactions: Bill4411
Turn on the TV you Moron... There's verifiable proof he's just murdered hundreds (of our Interperters and their families)...
well if we are counting that as murder, then he still has a ways to go to catch up to Trump ;)

Or did you forget about Trumpie's piss poor response to covid and his pulling troops out of syria? no one died from that decision I'm sure.

hypocrite much or just have issues with memory loss?

Reactions: Bill4411
well if we are counting that as murder, then he still has a ways to go to catch up to Trump ;)

Or did you forget about Trumpie's piss poor response to covid and his pulling troops out of syria? no one died from that decision I'm sure.

Deflect, deflect, deflect...

That's okay..., we all know that just like Joe you'll never accept any responsibility...

c7GYXE3TEQvvFGDZDvXDTT.jpg

Yeah, Democrat says it = poor choice of word

Republican says it = racist white supremicist

Trump also has a bigger history in making racist comments and has the support of the vast majority (if not all) of racist organizations like the KKK and Proud Boys.

Links?

Interesting statement coming from you.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC

You mean Cuomo's response to covid. Did IU have a secret course on stupidity or did you attend night school somewhere?

Reactions: 76-1

Links? proof? GD you are such an idiot. You voted for what is basically a walking corpse and are proud of it

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT