ADVERTISEMENT

What have I been saying?

There is nothing wrong with being critical and disappointed. I am both....this is the most disappointing season in a long while (probably since Crean's year with Vonleh).

But disappointment doesn't excuse the stupidity that's routinely posted here....re: calling for the coach's job after every loss in his 2nd season.

I gave up on Crean after the season I mentioned, and called for him to be fired every year after. I'll do the same with Archie if he's not putting a consistently high level product out there after 4 or 5 years.
Yea, but people like him want to build this tribal dynamic of hating Miller to the point that if a person does not join them in yelling FIRE ARCHIE at the top of their lungs it must mean they are supporting Archie. It takes all possible reasonable critique and fact based consideration out of conversations and creates something similar to a Trump rally.

STFU gimp ... if you notice no one is defending anything. We're all just calling out how dumb you are. This thread has absolutely nothing to do with basketball, it has everything to do with your lack of understanding, low scumbag character, flawed baseless opinions and willingness to put your obvious stupidity and lack of integrity on public display.
Are you still telling us Archie will be Big Ten and National COY?

There is nothing wrong with being critical and disappointed. I am both....this is the most disappointing season in a long while (probably since Crean's year with Vonleh).

But disappointment doesn't excuse the stupidity that's routinely posted here....re: calling for the coach's job after every loss in his 2nd season.

I gave up on Crean after the season I mentioned, and called for him to be fired every year after. I'll do the same with Archie if he's not putting a consistently high level product out there after 4 or 5 years.

Your logic is even dumber. So, if Archie doesn't win a game, next year, you wouldn't fire him? Of course you would fire him. Just because you can't figure out if Archie isn't any good, after 2 or 3 years, doesn't mean the rest of us can't figure it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: IUgradman
Rip op, I know you want to see your team win, but to gloat about being right in your opinion after a tough loss is not a good thing to do. I really think next yr with the addition of tjd, and maybe brooks you guys will be back and have a really good yr

Dumb ...

You supply no reasoning, no logic, no examples, to anything you post, nothing but idiot butthurt fanspeak ..

Your dumba%s still thinks Archie is a good coach. Go back to trolling fpeaugh and telling him to die, you weirdo.

Last edited:
Your logic is even dumber. So, if Archie doesn't win a game, next year, you wouldn't fire him? Of course you would fire. Just because you can't figure out if Archie isn't any good, after 2 or 3 years, doesn't mean the rest of us can't figure it out.

I'll put you in the emotional idiot camp then.

Rip op, I know you want to see your team win, but to gloat about being right in your opinion after a tough loss is not a good thing to do. I really think next yr with the addition of tjd, and maybe brooks you guys will be back and have a really good yr

I hope your 1st cousin, Mary, takes a sh#t on your face after copulating with you one night.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Why are people acting surprised? Have they not been listening to what I’ve been teaching the last few months?

Where are those people who thought Archie is better than Holtmann? Will they admit it now?

Translation....

"I was rewarded today for my stupidity and negative attitude. YAY"

Why are people acting surprised? Have they not been listening to what I’ve been teaching the last few months?

Where are those people who thought Archie is better than Holtmann? Will they admit it now?
You are a legend in your own mind.

Mary is my second cousin, you mean Amy?

Nice touch, on the Brooks comment. One compliment (Literally this is the only compliment I will give you inbreds) I can give you, is Kentucky fans wouldn’t put up with this sh#t. I’m sure you laugh reading through all these fanboys comments about Archie being a good coach and etc. We do have the dumbest fanbase. They are happy when we play hard:rolleyes:

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Nice touch, on the Brooks comment. One compliment (Literally this is the only compliment I will give you inbreds) I can give you, is Kentucky fans wouldn’t put up with this sh#t. I’m sure you laugh reading through all these fanboys comments about Archie being a good coach and etc. We do have the dumbest fanbase. They are happy when we play hard:rolleyes:
I know that I’m looked at as Kentucky trash here. I know it comes with the territory, but I do enjoy talking hoops and watching y’all eat your supposed own. We do the same damn thing. As for lackluster performances, you’re correct. We had bcg for two years of hell. He was a drunk, and couldn’t coach period.

I think Archie is and will be a very good coach, I do think he has bit off more than he can chew with Indiana. He’s a young coach and to go from Dayton to a team with tradition like Indiana is no easy task. Thanks to crean, he doesn’t get a 5 yr plan or even a 3 yr plan. Had Archie came in after Sampson, it would be a different story. I think we can both agree you’re happy as hell that creepy crean is gone

I know that I’m looked at as Kentucky trash here. I know it comes with the territory, but I do enjoy talking hoops and watching y’all eat your supposed own. We do the same damn thing. As for lackluster performances, you’re correct. We had bcg for two years of hell. He was a drunk, and couldn’t coach period.

I think Archie is and will be a very good coach, I do think he has bit off more than he can chew with Indiana. He’s a young coach and to go from Dayton to a team with tradition like Indiana is no easy task. Thanks to crean, he doesn’t get a 5 yr plan or even a 3 yr plan. Had Archie came in after Sampson, it would be a different story. I think we can both agree you’re happy as hell that creepy crean is gone

I think it’s much simpler then that. Most mid-major coaches fail when they go to Power 5 schools. Archie is just another example of that. Look at Shaka Smart. He had more success at VCU than Archie did at Dayton and he’s on the hot seat. I thought he would be great.

In the future, IU would be better off hiring a Jamie Dixon (I’m not advocating for him) type over taking a chance on a mid-major (unless he has great success like Stevens or Marshall) coach, if that’s the 2 options.

I’m starting to realize that IU no longer gives a sh#t about being a blue blood or elite. A coach who can win 2/3s of their games and make an occasional sweet 16 will be here as long as they want. The problem is our A.D. is so bad he can’t even accomplish that.

Last edited:
I think it’s much simpler than that. Most mid-major coaches fail when they go to Power 5 schools. Archie is just another example of that. Look at Shaka Smart. He had more success at VCU than Archie did at Dayton and he’s on the hot seat. I thought he would be great.

In the future, IU would be better off hiring a Jamie Dixon (I’m not advocating for him) type over taking a chance on a mid-major (unless he has great success like Stevens or Marshall) coach, if that’s the 2 options.

I’m starting to realize that IU no longer gives a sh#t about being a blue blood or elite. A coach who can win 2/3s of their games and make an occasional sweet 16 will be here as long as they want. The problem is our A.D. is so bad he can’t even accomplish that.
Agreed, glass needs to go he’s part of the problem.

Reactions: snarlcakes
I think it’s much simpler than that. Most mid-major coaches fail when they go to Power 5 schools. Archie is just another example of that. Look at Shaka Smart. He had more success at VCU than Archie did at Dayton and he’s on the hot seat. I thought he would be great.

Fred Glass is the problem he hired a football coach with no head coaching experience.

Agreed, glass needs to go he’s part of the problem.
He is the major part of the problem

Yes, kind of explains why the last coach was fired and the current one is in what Fred Glass called, a "major rebuild"...

You actually believe what Surfboard says? He’s a spin artist. He wouldn’t know if this is a rebuild or not. He throws sh@& out there to see if it sticks. Sounds good? Fans will buy it?
Good to go!

You actually believe what Surfboard says? He’s a spin artist. He wouldn’t know if this is a rebuild or not. He throws sh@& out there to see if it sticks. Sounds good? Fans will buy it?
Good to go!

Fred said the program was in a “serious rebuild” to cover his own ass. The guy will say anything to avoid accountability.

Fred said the program was in a “serious rebuild” to cover his own ass. The guy will say anything to avoid accountability.
All the while he sat on his fat ass while Crean gave scholarships to the likes of Grant Gelon, Tim Priller, Jeremiah April all while having a $700,000 recruiting budget so Crean could fly all over the country looking for the next Oladipo which comes around every 20 years.....

So, Gene Keady was better than RMK?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT