ADVERTISEMENT

What have I been saying?

Why are people acting surprised? Have they not been listening to what I’ve been teaching the last few months?

Where are those people who thought Archie is better than Holtmann? Will they admit it now?

Only lost by 4, brainiac.

Why are people acting surprised? Have they not been listening to what I’ve been teaching the last few months?

Where are those people who thought Archie is better than Holtmann? Will they admit it now?

Who is acting surprised? Link? The only thing I've seen you teach the last few months is how to make up anything you can to support your opinions.

There you are. Haven't started a thread since since 2/22, prior to them stringing some wins together, after starting 10 shit post threads in the 30 days prior. Now you're here within 5 min of a BTT loss crowing about how smart you are and right you've been. You're a lying sack of excrement who will never have any mind share with anyone on here who pays attention.

Professor I appreciate all of your teaching efforts over the last few months. However, I would suggest that this game tells us very little about either coach. I am not sure if anyone knows if either coach is great, terrible, mediocre or otherwise.

Yeah, he almost lost it though, too. On a day where IU had about 20 TO’s and Romeo has only 9 points. Yeah, he’s brilliant.

IU Football has had NO post-season play under Allen, and likely will have no bowl again next year. No Bowls under Allen. IU Football is definitely in worse shape.

NCAA score:
Holtman 2
Archie 0
Ohio State clearly has better players though.

Reactions: fpeaugh
Yeah, he almost lost it though, too. On a day where IU had about 20 TO’s and Romeo has only 9 points. Yeah, he’s brilliant.
Ohio State is terrible to lose to them twice, once at home and the other on a neutral court is pathetic.

Ohio State is terrible to lose to them twice, once at home and the other on a neutral court is pathetic.
Terrible? Come now, you just said Holtman was a really good coach, so now they’re terrible? I think you enjoy the use of hyperbole to argue your stance.

Terrible? Come now, you just said Holtman was a really good coach, so now they’re terrible? I think you enjoy the use of hyperbole to argue your stance.
Right Ohio State is terrible, but they have a good coach that overcomes their bad players, unlike IU>

We only lose our two best players. I’m sure next year will be soooo much better.

Where were those two best players at?

Still waiting for that signature Romeo game. Maybe we'll see it on Tuesday in the NIT.

Looking forward to your volume of posts the next two days. Can't wait for Brook's to announce for UK so you can get back to being the 5 star troll that you are.

We only lose our two best players. I’m sure next year will be soooo much better.
Maybe we can win 20 games........increase by 2 wins every year and by ARchie's 8th year maybe we will win 30 games, be patient now.

You don't post all day long (not since last night at 8 o'clock) and THEN pipe up AFTER we go down.

What a little bitch you are. You are the absolute WORST example of a fan there is.

Enjoy you little victory parade . . . :rolleyes:

There you are. Haven't started a thread since since 2/22, prior to them stringing some wins together, after starting 10 shit post threads in the 30 days prior. Now you're here within 5 min of a BTT loss crowing about how smart you are and right you've been. You're a lying sack of SHIT who will never have any mind share with anyone on here who pays attention.
FIFY

Reactions: hookyIU1990

My honest answer is that every time you post you say that you're the dumbest poster on this site. I don't know why you continue to tell us how stupid you are but I'm guessing it's because you're too stupid to know that's what you're doing. :cool:

you've been saying Archie is a loser despite plenty of good coaches having tough opening stretches during what would become really good careers? lol

arch may or may not get it together next year but he'll get the chance. these events will make you no smarter than you've ever been...

Reactions: Rakkasan29
you've been saying Archie is a loser despite plenty of good coaches having tough opening stretches during what would become really good careers? lol

arch may or may not get it together next year but he'll get the chance. these events will make you no smarter than you've ever been...
I doubt he gets it done. HE couldn't get them ready for the biggest game in his 2 year coaching career at IU.

Reactions: fpeaugh
I doubt he gets it done. HE couldn't get them ready for the biggest game in his 2 year coaching career at IU.

just like Beilein and Wright weren't getting it done their first few years? gotcha. lol. those guys were blowing the BIGGEST games of their careers too i guess....

we get it. you have so many feelz right now...

Reactions: Rakkasan29
just like Beilein and Wright weren't getting it done their first few years? gotcha. lol. those guys were blowing the BIGGEST games of their careers too i guess....

we get it. you have so many feelz right now...
Completely different situations.

John Groce wasn’t getting it done in year 2 either. We have our very own John Groce.

Reactions: IUgradman

You "taught" us that Donovan was a sure thing to replace Crean.
You "taught" us that when Miller was hired that he was a great coach.
You then "taught" us that all IU fans should root for IU to lose every game Miller coaches.
You "taught" us that you're OK with being as slimy as UK as long as the team wins.

What you've actually taught us is that you're an idiot.

Arrogance much?

Last edited:
Completely different situations.

John Groce wasn’t getting it done in year 2 either. We have our very own John Groce.

No no, oh benevolent one. Please explain how they're completely different situations...

Beilein nor Wright nor Groce were gifted roster built by Kim Jung Orange.

So have at it...tell us all the "hows" and "whys"

...this outta be good...

You "taught" us that Donovan was a sure thing to replace Crean.
You "taught" us that when Miller was hired that he was a great coach.
You "taught" us that all IU fans should root for IU to lose every game Miller coaches.
You "taught" us that you're OK with being similar to UK slime as long as the team wins.

What you've actually taught us that you're an idiot.

Arrogance much?
These Cooler Clowns need to get a lot smarter just to be stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT