ADVERTISEMENT

What’s wrong with people?

AI...I was discussing that the other day with my brother in Christ. Talk about delusion. Free will has run into this conversation topic on this board and the video on twitter you desired to see which is a tranny pit of hell. Dan got so mad I linked it you saw his response. As he wished I'll let it go. Look for my posts yesterday. Its sensitive content.
Understand I was not mad at you. I wasn't mad - there's just not a word stronger than disgusted I can think of. Nauseated? That's probably it.

You made a powerful point with the video - I just don't care to see it again. It makes me want to throw my computer down and stomp on it.

I disagree. I don't think we can meaningfully address the deeper issues until you admit that the reason you are opposed to trans people/rights is that you simply think they are wrong/sinful/dysfunctional/mentally diseased.
👋

Taking this to the next level that we are on the very beginning edge of…
Think about our new AI programs, being given an owners manual (the Bible) to read and adjust its AI actions accordingly.

Eons ago, we were the AI. God left behind the manual and then gave us free will to do, or to not do .

What will the new AI choose?
As I set here tonight, enjoying a lapse in sobriety, I recall an epiphany from my redneck past. There’s no problem, not already cured in a country music song.

Buy a boat, drink a beer, get along.
Does it really have to be more complicated?

Reactions: Lucy01
Don't you think its because they just want to normalize who they are? I doubt It has anything to do with ****ing the children.

They want these kids to grow up thinking trans people are normal. That is, they want to be normal and accepted as normal. That's a nearly universal human desire, much more so for outcasts. This is also, at bottom, why these people on Libs of TikTok brag about what they do to little kids--they are trying to normalize all these 1,000s of genders and inculcate into the next generation the notion that gender fluidity is scientific and acceptable.
'Accepted' does not have to mean 'normal'.

But yes, that's what they want. We usually call that 'grooming' - and that's what it is. It's grooming an entire generation to also become sexually degenerate.

If they think 'gender fluidity' is scientific, they really are insane. There is nothing scientific about it.

In a previous life I dated a hot children's librarian. She loved reading to children because she loved reading to children. No one thought she might have an ulterior motive.
Librarian - hot or not - reading to children does not equal dressing up as the other sex reading to children.

If they want to read to children, then leave the crazy dress at home.

Was it?

I've been nudged more to the left simply because I better understand the logic behind the rhetoric vs what is coming out from the right.

For example take lock downs....what makes more sense in behavior (not if it's correct or not but from a strategic motivation).

1. There's a deadly virus going around with no cure so the best offense is a good defense....separate, mask up and when it gets really bad lock down.

Or.

2. The evil Dems released this onto the world to get rid of Donald Trump and to control us.

Which to be honest, if that's true that's pretty f#$king sadistic that would make the biggest sociopath go 'DAAAYUM'! I mean we're killing people all over the world just to get Trump out of office (never mind that a national crisis is normally a great thing for an incumbent because we are much less likely to switch leaders during a crisis).

On top of that what is the benefit for Dems in lockdowns? They aren't permanent. They aren't great for the economy? Sure it started in 2020 but the worst year was 2021...what is the benefit politically in locking down, what did I get for my power grab?

It's not logical.

Take the grooming accusations. Again what is the benefit for lib teachers to groom children to be trans cause I can't think of one. Now grooming them to hate republicans....that at least makes logical sense as THERE IS A BENEFIT for doing so, but to encourage kids to be trans??? What's the benefits to me?

If I was a Marvel superhero and my power was I could turn children into trans....why would I even do that unless I'm a complete sociopath that wants children to live a life of terror?

It doesn't make sense.

On the flip side why does turning to fascist tendencies benefit republicans... because you're growing smaller as a group to where democratic methods are getting tougher and tougher to have work for you. Turning to a strongman and collapsing the rights of the opposition groups benefits you.

Now I definitely could be a paranoid wack job over this (I was stunned that there weren't massive fights at the polls like I thought there would be at the mid terms which caused me to wonder if my bearings are a little too skewed) but the logic behind it makes sense as I can see the benefits for it for your ideology.

Anyway, that's all I ask of anyone who gets into highly charged political discussions...just ask yourself what is the benefit for the accusation.

Appreciate the conversation ftw.
OK

1. I wasn't buying the deadly virus to begin with.

2. It wasn't the Dems it was the elite...Look history up man and depop. Its real and it was and is true.

Again the Trump factor. I guarantee you he was in the way. Not one of THEM. This has been in the works for a damn long time and plenty of links have been presented. Years in the making. NOT WORTH ANOTHER ARGUMENT.

The dem governors locked down what don't you get about that? We went to Florida when the country was on lockdown and besides Disney (GO FIGURE) we were free to do what we wanted. THANKS DESANTIS. Everyone else was a mess.

Grooming? Disney, Schools, Trans, on and on. Do you have kids? I'm 63. 1st ...I'm not stupid enough to send my kids to a crap school. Many parents don't have a choice. Imagine that? I can't think what I would do to a teacher that challenged me, man or woman, over my kid. That would end up horribly bad. I would prolly lose my Christ trane of thought and go berserk.

Last what have Republicans done to be fascist? Don't go abortion on me.

Did we lock down?
Did we mandate vax?
Did we start a disinformation platform?
Did we try and stop the first and second amendment?
Thats just the tip...Your party (the Dems) have gone full blown authoritarian. Its sickening.

Theres only one thing that will bring us together again. A united front. It will never happen. Did you watch Tulsi Gabbard on Joe Rogan??? She described what happened to her after all the new reps were brought together dems and pubs. They were separated and threatened. Great stuff. Were past the point of no return buddy. Peace

Don't you think its because they just want to normalize who they are? I doubt It has anything to do with ****ing the children.

They want these kids to grow up thinking trans people are normal. That is, they want to be normal and accepted as normal. That's a nearly universal human desire, much more so for outcasts. This is also, at bottom, why these people on Libs of TikTok brag about what they do to little kids--they are trying to normalize all these 1,000s of genders and inculcate into the next generation the notion that gender fluidity is scientific and acceptable.
So they are grooming them.

Reactions: jet812 and DANC
In a previous life I dated a hot children's librarian. She loved reading to children because she loved reading to children. No one thought she might have an ulterior motive.
Did she read to children in lingerie? Did she dress like a street walker to read Green Eggs and Ham? It is almost as if there is always a sexual component to the drag queens (like down to their fake ass names they pick) that you all want to just gloss over.

We have data examining actual suicide rate. Not subjective feelings of anxiety, depression and suicidal ideation.

This is the largest and best study on the subject to date.

Appreciate the link to this Swedish study.

After a quick reading, the control group of comparison seems to be the general population.

The latest study's that show dramatic decreases in suicide rates compared to general trans suicide rates, not the general population.

Secondly this is considering those who have had actual sex reassignment surgery vs those going through a gender affirming care program which for most cases is supposedly just counseling (as I have ZERO experience of this while also acknowledging that this is an extremely small sample size).

Here's the conclusion:

Conclusions​

Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

Reactions: Indianaftw
I disagree. I don't think we can meaningfully address the deeper issues until you admit that the reason you are opposed to trans people/rights is that you simply think they are wrong/sinful/dysfunctional/mentally diseased.
You described exactly how I feel about trans people.

Reactions: DANC

Thank you Brad, I don't think we're on the same team ideologically (and that's okay) but I always appreciate your methodology.

I believe you are spot on, it's basically a PR campaign to show everyone that they aren't scary monsters and super creeps (sidenote: I'm still waiting for a killer cover of this amazing Bowie song that sounds awful due to the recording. Live it's outstanding).

Last edited:
  • Haha
So they are grooming them.
Grooming to me means attempting to turn them into something, like trying to actually turn them into a trans.

Or trying to turn them into woke social justice warriors in a f#$ked up reverse 1984 where the teenagers turn their parents into the national Woke police.

Seems to me they are just trying to be nice and not something to be scared of.

• Haha
The issue with the 'gender affirming care therapy is an immoral evil that needs to be eliminated' argument is pretty simple....it has worked like a motherfu$$a and there are no counter solutions that can generate close to the same outcomes.

Suicide rates are down significantly (73%) after starting gender affirming therapy.

https://www.hcplive.com/view/suicid...gender-nonbinary-youths-gender-affirming-care

On the flip side, suicide rates nearly double for those that have gone through 'conversion therapy'.

https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/press/lgb-suicide-ct-press-release/

The largest source for suicide is due to outside forces, not from an internal struggle (ie everyone calling them freaks with mental issues).

From the Trevor Project summary: 'LGBTQ youth are not inherently prone to suicide risk because of their sexual orientation or gender identity but rather placed at higher risk because of how they are mistreated and stigmatized in society'
------

Now it's showing that regret rates for those who end up having surgical procedures are waaay less than the regret rates for those having standard procedures, including life saving procedures (just 1% have regrets out of 8000 examples compared to the average of 14%).

https://www.gendergp.com/new-study-...of-gender-affirming-surgery-are-non-existent/

So you have a very small group of people who are asking for gender affirming care that ultimately is saving lives....but, of course, there are a large group of people with absolutely no skin in the game (because if you did and it was your child that was a suicidal time bomb, I'm pretty sure you'd want the option to potentially save their lives) trying to tell others what is best, even if we know the solution doing nothing but denial raises the odds significantly that they'll die.

To me that's the crux of the argument. Until you can prove that gender affirming care doesn't provide potential life saving treatments, or you have a solution that generates even better results...the argument against is DOA.

Other notes to add.

The overwhelming majority of this gender affirming therapy program is counseling. As mentioned, the very few people that do something permanent before they are an adult have to get sign offs from a parent, doctor and mental health practitioner to even be considered.

Secondly, a study came out from things like census data that basically compared American responses to actuals when it comes to the size of groups.

For example, Americans believe that 21% of people are trans!!! Holy shit 1 out of 5 are trans!!! Nevermind the absurdity of that....but bigger picture obviously means that fear propaganda works.

i admit this is something i know nothing about.

thanks for some actual info on the subject.

It was a reaction to the transgender issue seeming to be everywhere all at once.

by everywhere, you mean corporate media.

this didn't happen by accident, and wasn't driven by voters.

a "hey, look over there" misdirection, to keep the discussion off economic topics.

anything to keep the discussion off economic topics.

Grooming to me means attempting to turn them into something, like trying to actually turn them into a trans.

Or trying to turn them into woke social justice warriors in a f#$ked up reverse 1984 where the teenagers turn their parents into the national Woke police.

I think the idea of fear is overplayed.

Reactions: Cthulhu85 and DANC
by everywhere, you mean corporate media.

this didn't happen by accident, and wasn't driven by voters.

a "hey, look over there" misdirection, to keep the discussion off economic topics.

anything to keep the discussion off economic topics.
Do you think that Tik Tok virality is controlled by the corporations?

There is money thrown at both sides by Corporate America to get what they want. I don't think anyone would argue that point with you. I think where you go over the line is in thinking that economics does or should color every decision that is made. With things like ESG it is clear that the evil corporations pulling the money strings argument doesn't always hold weight. You are constantly trying to pound that peg into every hole.

They're doing it to rub it in the faces of parents who don't want their kids to be influenced by the mentally ill.

Reactions: jet812
Was she a mentally ill deviant? And yes, I believe that from a biological standpoint that sexual relationships outside of man-woman (in line with the biological imperative) are unnatural & deviant. Doesn’t mean I hate gays, just don’t think it’s natural considering the purpose of the reproductive systems. So your comparison falls flat. Brad explains very well why they want to do it imo…

I answered your questions. It’s not as if i am trying to find an alternate definition to lifestyle. I also did not ask difficult questions.
Okay, so here's the deal. We were tossing a bunch of phrases around, and you used both "lifestyle" and "mental illness." I asked which one you think transgender identity is. You didn't actually answer. You responded by defining each term, but you didn't say how you would categorize transgender identity.

Either way, I don't think it matters to my original point that started all this. I think you clearly view transgender identity as something that is inherently disordered. It could be morally, or it could be from a mental health standpoint, but it's simply "not right." And my original point was that all the conversations about parental consent and parental rights are meaningless if deep down, what you really think is simply that the only correct response society should have towards transgender identity is to fix it.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Okay, so here's the deal. We were tossing a bunch of phrases around, and you used both "lifestyle" and "mental illness." I asked which one you think transgender identity is. You didn't actually answer. You responded by defining each term, but you didn't say how you would categorize transgender identity.

Either way, I don't think it matters to my original point that started all this. I think you clearly view transgender identity as something that is inherently disordered. It could be morally, or it could be from a mental health standpoint, but it's simply "not right." And my original point was that all the conversations about parental consent and parental rights are meaningless if deep down, what you really think is simply that the only correct response society should have towards transgender identity is to fix it.
I agree with most of what you have written. I would probably quibble with a few sentences but I don’t have the time tonight. I will say that my statements were meant for adults other than the one where I said if the parents want to engage in hormone therapy on a child the taxpayers should not be responsible for the resulting healthcare based on that decision.

I agree with most of what you have written. I would probably quibble with a few sentences but I don’t have the time tonight. I will say that my statements were meant for adults other than the one where I said if the parents want to engage in hormone therapy on a child the taxpayers should not be responsible for the resulting healthcare based on that decision.
And that's fine. My original point (I hate to keep using that phrase) was simply that we need to be honest about this. If we think that transgender identity is inherently disordered, then let's say that. Let's not dress it up as teachers trying to infringe upon the rights of parents, because clearly that's not what the issue actually is. That's all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT