ADVERTISEMENT

Well, we aren’t Louisville

Care to elaborate? I googled and the last Bozich article I saw was on the AR State loss. I know they had a weird incident with a player I think they dismissed, who then said he didn't want to leave. Related to that?

Reactions: Bucket Getter
It's a mess. Friend of mine works in UL athletic dept. The AD met with the players yesterday, I'm not sure Payne survives the season. There's a huge disconnect between coach and players.
UL would be a powerhouse again with the right hire. Who would be the top few choices?

It's a mess. Friend of mine works in UL athletic dept. The AD met with the players yesterday, I'm not sure Payne survives the season. There's a huge disconnect between coach and players.
sounds like that job, and UM might open up during the season. I didn't think Howard would survive this week.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
sounds like that job, and UM might open up during the season. I didn't think Howard would survive this week.
I’d say Kenny Payne will be lucky to survive until Christmas. Howard shouldn’t either. But neither AD has called me yet to ask my advice. 👀

They need to hire Chris Mack, the coach alot of know it alls on this board wanted so badly during Archie era... Oh wait.... I only wish to see what happened to Indiana from 08-11, Louisville now, happens to UK someday down the road. I want them to swim in it for atleast two seasons.

How long has he worked in the athletic department. That would be a hell of a job. My good friends wife cheated on him with a football coach. She was an assistant Ad. Ask him about that one!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT