ADVERTISEMENT

Watched a few Louisville games this year. where they drew 4 to 5k

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
I hate Louisville but it was kind of sad to see. that's where we are heading. almost unbelievable. I guess suffer through a Crean like 1st season next year and hope they get the right guy. 2026 at best before we are any kind of relevant.

they will get a new coach and be a year ahead of us, we will be Louisville next year.
I spoke to a former player and they’re going after big names. Might not land one, but plan to throw a lot of money out there. Donors are wanting to recapture the Pitino/Petrino era minus the scandalous stuff. They were rolling for a minute in basketball and football.

I spoke to a former player and they’re going after big names. Might not land one, but plan to throw a lot of money out there. Donors are wanting to recapture the Pitino/Petrino era minus the scandalous stuff. They were rolling for a minute in basketball and football.
there fans don't care about the scandalous stuff, they are pissed at the ncaa. they will make a big splash. Pearl or Beard

I hate Louisville but it was kind of sad to see. that's where we are heading. almost unbelievable. I guess suffer through a Crean like 1st season next year and hope they get the right guy. 2026 at best before we are any kind of relevant.
Nope. Won't sell it out, but I think we IU fans are dumb enough to turn out in decent #s for a poor product and I have years of data to prove it. You know, our toxic fans and all.

Reactions: .Gerdis
Nope. Won't sell it out, but I think we IU fans are dumb enough to turn out in decent #s for a poor product and I have years of data to prove it. You know, our toxic fans and all.
Yea. Not sure what #’s you have, but below is what I look at:

2009 was 14,300 on average at home for our 6-25, one conference win team.

I’d guess that was the low point, it went up to 15K the next year for another team that didn’t win much as we know.

Amazing fan support.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT